Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:12:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a new member I want to learn about this forum.  (Read 544 times)
AYOBA

Activity: 308
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 02:38:53 PM

I am a new member in this forum. I came across this Beginners & Help post and made this post. Please help me with a proper guide line how I can get idea about this forum.
Welcome to the forum Mate. You arrived at the perfect moment to learn everything there is to know about this forum and to absorb the information you do acquire quickly. This is because, for the first time, anyone wishing to introduce themselves has all the necessary knowledge and abilities. For me, everything will be extremely easy. Since everything I think I could possibly say or offer you has already been provided to us by our elders, I have nothing more to say here.
The best course of action is to make every effort to look through all of the links they supplied you as well the threads they requested you to visit try and go through them they really helpful.

Shamm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:16:36 PM

I am a new member in this forum. I came across this Beginners & Help post and made this post. Please help me with a proper guide line how I can get idea about this forum.

Op welcome to the forum here in our community you are freely to do what you want to do except those forbidden and you will know what are the things that you need to avoid here in our community by reading the rules and regulations. Everywhere you came there's a rules and regulations so you need to obey in order to avoid mistakes. Op all I can say is that please make reading as a habits cause this will serves you as a guidance to your journey here in our community.ans lastly mate good luck you you journey.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 08:59:12 PM

Welcome to the forum. I can see from your post history that you have found your local board. That should be your go-to place as local community members are more understanding and patient with newcomers. You are actively participating in the node challenge, so I believe you’re well aware of what merits and rank mean in the forum. I would encourage you to keep the momentum and engage in other forum activities as well.
sokani

Activity: 560
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 11:25:26 PM

Welcome to the forum.

The journey of a thousand mile begins with a step, so you've made the right decision to be here. Do well to maximize your time here and take your learning process very seriously. As a newbie it's very important that you read the forum's rules and guidelines to help you sail through the forum smoothly. To learn about bitcoin and security, go through the links below:

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 11:38:38 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum. If you are willing to learn a lot then there is a lot of help here for you. If you can work regularly here with enough time then surely you can build a good position here. Not everyone learns everything, everything has to be learned slowly. Brace yourself Always remember you have to learn everything slowly but you can't learn everything. Also I want to tell you to survive here you must be honest you never try to cheat anyone. If you try to cheat someone then you can be ruined in no time. Post good quality get qualified surely you can do well and earn here.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 180

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 10:01:13 AM

This recommended pin post is the keys and solution if what you want, please your highly welcome all you know now is to study and gather knowledge avoid quick to get reach by investing in any unknowledgeable coin or trading on any platform you know no understanding.
Pinned post means the information in there are very vital and can aid to someone’s need, but most times if you don’t point your hand to it for newbies they might just see them in the topic and think they are not meant for them unless we tell them to check it out and all of that.

Most times too some of the newbies opening the thread can make it look very complex which they might be afraid to even start reading it but starting a few thread like this help other members break things down bit by bit to them on there own level of understanding.

leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:24:32 AM

if you want to learn about forum then go to meta board because you will get all the forum related question and answer their. It is a forum so here you will find all kinds of things.  But if you only want to know about forum then you must go to meta board. But it is best to go to your local board and ask your local board members the questions you need to know and understand more quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 560
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 11:00:11 AM

You are welcome to the forum. Many people have guided you enough on how you will be a successful member of the forum. I will just add my own for more understanding. For you to learn and be successful on the forum, you have to obey the rules and regulations governing the forum. Don’t plagiarise or use AI to generate posts; it will affect your account, which may discourage you from learning properly on the forum. However, don’t do like other newcomers who create many threads that will not help the community. Try as much as you can to bring up meaningful, educational, and helpful content that will make you grow faster on the forum. I wish you the best of luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:10:03 PM

if you want to learn about forum then go to meta board because you will get all the forum related question and answer their. It is a forum so here you will find all kinds of things.  But if you only want to know about forum then you must go to meta board. But it is best to go to your local board and ask your local board members the questions you need to know and understand more quickly.
Meta board can be a lot helpful but I think posting in your local board and posting what’s doubting in your mind can be a great start for a beginner. I’m sure a lot of members will definitely explain things for you and give you proper guidelines so you can start exploring the forum on your own. However, reading and understanding what you have read is a must so always bring good amount of patience so you will be more motivated to learn, and won’t feel tiring and boredom as you go on reading every thread in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2195

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:36:37 PM

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find this forum very helpful for your crypto journey. In other words, we sometimes consider this forum a crypto academy, and we can learn a lot of things from here. It depends on your intentions and how you will act in this forum with them. If you have good intentions for learning, then you are in the right place, and everyone will support you. Before raising a question, feel free to use the forum search button; that will help to prevent spam and get your desired answer quickly. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 756
Merit: 460

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:48:10 PM

Go to meta, beginners & help and other boards and read the topics that are pinned. Pinned topics are the first topics to be seen on each board. On meta and beginners & help, read about the forum rules and also about ranking.
Yes, this advice is best for you as a beginner because for you to know the forum and get familiar with things around here you need to read a lot to be able to build your knowledge in line with the acceptable ways of doing things here on the forum, there is a saying that learning never end and as you have given the option that you want to learn about the forum its good you read all the pin threads in all boards to be able to know how and pattern of acceptable comments on those boards.

But all together I would like to welcome you to the bitcointalk community and look forward to seeing you grow in more knowledge as you learn your way through and take practical steps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:57:52 PM

Hi, welcome
hopefully you will learn many more things in this forum, as what you expect.
Please pay attention on what @Elissa~sH has informed, you can read more basic information about this forum on the links. They will be very helpful for you to begin your journey in this forum.

What you need to do next is stick to what you want, namely by going through this journey well.
The methods can be done by doing the following things:
- Interact with other members quite significantly
One of them is that you can reply to replies that have been given by many memes here.
- Learn how to create appropriate posts. This may not work straight away, but at least if there is a process, it will be much better.
- Nothing is easy or difficult, it depends on what you can do well.

So far, many newbies have failed because they just stopped. So, keep your spirit up and continue your journey here.
Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:43:12 PM

Since you are new here, I will always tell you to read. Practice reading more The more you read, the more you learn. Always research Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. And this forum has many types of threads, which are very useful for newbies, you will read them. Also there are local boards, you can go there and speak in your own language. It will be more instructive for newbies. I request you to stay active here regularly. And read more about the forum.

Kingperry22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 12:30:48 AM

Welcome to this forum. To be able to grow here, you need more of reading and researching than making new threads and according to what you said about discovering the beginners and help board, it's the same way you can use to find out that similar threads like this have been made and if you're looking for guidelines on how to operate here, the major things you need to know is that plagiarizing is an act frowned upon in this place.
Many other users have come here with hopes to 'know more ' about this place but end up losing interest because their aim of coming here is for the benefits attached and they will say they want to learn, but in all honesty aren't ready to learn.
its really an eye-opener, although it sounds like a herculus thing to learn but like you rightly stated we will know more as time progresses
Louce

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:12:16 AM

I too am a newbie here,my own suggestion is for you to keep learning from the beginners&help,also read more on meta and the pinned informations there and if thats not enough for you to counter good knowlegde then try reading from other boards,but the best you can do now is to keep reading and learning from new posts and pinned informations
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:35:18 AM

I too am a newbie here,my own suggestion is for you to keep learning from the beginners&help,also read more on meta and the pinned informations there and if thats not enough for you to counter good knowlegde then try reading from other boards,but the best you can do now is to keep reading and learning from new posts and pinned informations
Everything in life is all about growth, we are growing and we need to keep up with that and not do something that would affect us or make or make us to fail to deception. Growth is what makes us keep increasing in knowledge and ability to do some certain things.
If we are very focused and have what it takes to reach some certain levels in the forums, we need to keep doing such things but it is very important for us to keep reading rules and working smartly to reach the top with too much drama.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zoomic

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:14:23 AM
Merited by Cricktor (1)

Since you are new here, I will always tell you to read. Practice reading more The more you read, the more you learn. Always research Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. And this forum has many types of threads, which are very useful for newbies, you will read them. Also there are local boards, you can go there and speak in your own language. It will be more instructive for newbies. I request you to stay active here regularly. And read more about the forum.

Many newbies just want to come to the forum today and get used to the forum the next day, it doesn't work that way. I was once a newbie and the few things I know about the forum today is through reading. You won't learn a lot from making posts and asking people to tell you what to do. There are many boards to learn  from in this forum, click on them, scroll through and read. Questions should only come when you need clarity on some terms you find difficult to understand. I am tired of seeing posts from newbies saying "I'm new here, what should I do..." the only thing to be done is to read, read and read. You can only get exposed to certain information you never knew existed through reading. Reading can be time consuming but it is definitely worth it.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptoWODL

Activity: 280
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:17:54 PM

First of all welcome to this forum.

As you are a newbie you need to know and understand a lot about this forum and even there are various rules that new users must follow. If you want to know and understand about this forum you have to patiently spend more time here and even follow the posts of wise users and read more. Generally small users should follow the posts of big users to get a clear idea of ​​how they are posting or what they are posting about. Finally one word for you to know something you must have your own interest if you don't have interest then others can never force you to teach.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cricktor
Legendary

Activity: 798
Merit: 1155

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:01:52 PM

I am tired of seeing posts from newbies saying "I'm new here, what should I do..." ...

That gave me a big smile. I don't know what it is that newbies openly ask for spoon feeding like above. Lack of brain cells? Laziness? Inability to search and comprehend information, reading and understanding forum rules, sticky topics and more? Phew, who knows...

If you came new to the forum and registered your account, there's no immediate need to post and ask childish questions or for spoon feeding. This doesn't really attract the attention you maybe want. Just read along, learn to use forum search, try to contribute to existing topics. Rarely there's true need to open your own topic as most newbie's topics have been written and answered already in the past.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 07:06:11 PM

I guess you are in the right place OP, all you need to do right now is to ensure you study all the rules that governed the forum so that you will be comfortable in your learning from the forum because, if you ignore the rules that governed the forum, it can affect you negatively in a way you will not be able to enjoy the benefits of the Bitcointalk.org  forum.

For you to make it easy for you to catch up on time to learn from this forum and start displaying quality post you have learned, I will encourage you to start reading those links some legendary and hero members sent to you and to ensure you are very active in the forum not to miss any opportunity that will increase you in the forum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: