Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Or Investing which one is better to focus on right now?  (Read 758 times)
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 05:57:15 PM

I want to know what guys do. Are some of you trading the market regardless or some of you are like me, investing and observing the market
Depending on the knowledge you have and the basic understanding you have regarding to cryptocurrency.
Trading and investing are all profitable expecting this bull run.
If you are a good trader, you will get profit in crypto trading this days because coins are moving very well now, if you have good trading strategy and understanding, and you remove greed, you will earn well in crypto trading.
While if you do good research and get good project to invest in, you will get good profit in all investments especially bitcoin and some good altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 08:33:52 PM

As far as I understand trading often involves a high level of risk as traders are exposed to short-term market volatility. Risk management is very important, and traders can use leverage to increase returns which increases risk. I like investing if you want overall growth with big returns over an extended period of time usually through buying and holding you should invest. The best returns can be obtained by holding long-term investments in bitcoin.
I do agree with that and unfortunately a lot of people lose a lot of money due to that situation. They do not calculate the the volatility that easily and it becomes an issue for them. I think it would make sense if you could end up with something much better like understanding the market and the trend movements. This is of course not easy and many people spend months even years to master the market movements, and a lot of them end up making a lot of money after they master the market, but it takes time to get there.

So, it is only understandable that not a lot of people can do that, we should realize that sometimes we are not going to make money like those people and we should be avoiding any type of mistakes if we are newbies.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 08:50:46 PM

We all know that We are in the bull run or bull market as they say and Bitcoin has reached its previous ATH and most traders don't know what will be the next move for BTC and some of these Altcoins are literally following the pump of BTC as well, as most are not genuinely pumping in their own accord.

So now, what do y'all do? As for me, I just invested in some coins I believe that will surge in few months while I observe what the market is doing.

I want to know what guys do. Are some of you trading the market regardless or some of you are like me, investing and observing the market
I'm sharing what I'm doing in this pumping market right now I currently hold a small amount of Bitcoin and buy and hold an Ethereum. I am exposed on these two coins and since buying the two coins I am now in a lot of profit but I am not trading with these two coins at the moment I am trading with those dollars that I have left some extra dollars to trade. Currently, the market is bullish and follows a certain cycle cycle, making trading very easy and profits are easily available. I would like to say here that those who are not very experienced in new trading can hold on and those who have some experience in trading can earn by trading because it is very enjoyable to make money by trading in this bullish market.

However, I want to warn more people who use the trading platform as an easy medium and continue to trade with extra profits, but you will end up in losses. It should always be remembered that one should never expect to make excessive profits on a trading platform. May the profit be low, may the trading be successful, may the fund not be locked.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:34:26 AM

If you know how to trade then I definitely think trading is a good option but if you are bad in trading and doesn't have enough technical skills to make profit through trading, then investing is a good option. What I actually did personally is I saved some Bitcoin as investment but some portion of my money is I trade it daily and in that way I have already an investment and trying to make profit to trading, but as of now the market is trying to break the ATH and unsuccessful so it's better to hold your money and liquidate it to USDT then buy later on once break or crash.
well, if we are bad at trading, the solution is investment. However, to this day, I still invest even when I'm not that bad at trading. I think that investment is savings whose value will increase continuously. Even though it doesn't always increase, by choosing the right investment, the potential will increase.
However, currently trading looks very good because the rate of fluctuation of price corrections occurs so quickly. However, I chose to invest because I thought it was the best and safest way to build assets little by little.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 05:19:36 PM

Currently Bitcoin is on its new all time high price I have sold some of my holding Bitcoin amount. I have also plan to invest in Bitcoin but currently I am observing the market. I am waiting for a good correction to invest again the correction should be under 60k. Actually I do long term investment now actually I have not much knowledge about the technical analysis so I am avoiding the short term trading but my long term strategy with the DCA method is still running. Where I put my $40 per month in adoption to Bitcoin. So currently I have this investment open and I am waiting for the market correction to make the big investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rabata

Activity: 770
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:44:25 PM

Trading and investing at the same time will be my option. Since trading is solely skill dependant and not everyone has that skill to trade and make profit, so I recommend trading for only those who knows how to trade but if you don't have enough trading skill you can just invest some money into Bitcoin and watch create profits for you.
Any investment in a bull market can be profitable. If one wants to do trade it is also relatively easy by this time. This is a really exciting moment for those who have been holding on the past bull market. Those who have enough money to invest at this time will find an easy way to multiply their wealth if they want. We are already seeing a new momentum in the market. Currently the total market cap stands at 2.853 trillion and I expect the total market cap to surpass 3 trillion in the next few weeks. In particular, Bitcoin's all-time highs and the impact of ETFs have positively effected the crypto market in such a way that the market can go beyond expectations at any time. I focus on both trading and investing in the current market.

AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 09:10:16 PM

We all know that We are in the bull run or bull market as they say and Bitcoin has reached its previous ATH and most traders don't know what will be the next move for BTC and some of these Altcoins are literally following the pump of BTC as well, as most are not genuinely pumping in their own accord.

So now, what do y'all do? As for me, I just invested in some coins I believe that will surge in few months while I observe what the market is doing.

While there are risks associated with both, and the both are also better because if you really want to be able to afford one of them, you should be aware of them beforehand. Since a person will not start something he doesn't know a little about, I think the end will not better for the person and it will ends at zero. Generally speaking, I would advise someone to invest rather than trade because the risks associated with trading are higher than those associated with investments because when you invest, all the liquidity the person have that is how you can earned huge profits.

The next stage is for you to hunt for the coins that are authentic and buy them, and then, just luck off, accept when you notice that the market is becoming high, and even multiply what you invest. However, with trading, you might sometimes lose all of the money you trade and other times you can trade with a significant amount of money and make enormous profits.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 09:26:59 AM

Trading and investing at the same time will be my option. Since trading is solely skill dependant and not everyone has that skill to trade and make profit, so I recommend trading for only those who knows how to trade but if you don't have enough trading skill you can just invest some money into Bitcoin and watch create profits for you.
Any investment in a bull market can be profitable. If one wants to do trade it is also relatively easy by this time. This is a really exciting moment for those who have been holding on the past bull market. Those who have enough money to invest at this time will find an easy way to multiply their wealth if they want. We are already seeing a new momentum in the market. Currently the total market cap stands at 2.853 trillion and I expect the total market cap to surpass 3 trillion in the next few weeks. In particular, Bitcoin's all-time highs and the impact of ETFs have positively effected the crypto market in such a way that the market can go beyond expectations at any time. I focus on both trading and investing in the current market.

Not all since remember that scams will rise at that time so expect that there's a lot of trap that tries to attract people. This is why its important for people to know what's good investment for them so that they will not fall on any potential scams and go into more better investment options.

We are really seeing a good momentum for bitcoin and this is good but for newbie who don't understand yet and can't adopt the risk for sure they get afraid on dumps to came especially that for sure those corrections that may occur will be used by other people just to scare them that's why its good for them to know that schemes exist and so that no one can affect their trading decision and if they want to do it then its fine. But its really more better if we grab that two since I believe for picking up trading and investment for that for sure we will get more positive result.

Baki202

Activity: 308
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:41:17 AM

Currently Bitcoin is on its new all time high price I have sold some of my holding Bitcoin amount. I have also plan to invest in Bitcoin but currently I am observing the market. I am waiting for a good correction to invest again the correction should be under 60k. Actually I do long term investment now actually I have not much knowledge about the technical analysis so I am avoiding the short term trading but my long term strategy with the DCA method is still running. Where I put my $40 per month in adoption to Bitcoin. So currently I have this investment open and I am waiting for the market correction to make the big investment.
As long as you have made a profit, selling a part is a very good idea and the reason we invest is to make money. The interesting part is that you are not selling everything because Bitcoin is now around 70k so automatically you have made another extra profit. You can also give other altcoins a try. because if a correction takes place, it will affect the whole market, so as you are investing in Bitcoin, some altcoins can be given a try.

The way the market is going, it does not look as if it will come below $60,000 for now, and anything that makes the price of bitcoin come below $60,000, then there will be a massive boost in the market and the way bitcoin is recording different ATH shows that there will be a boost.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 09:47:50 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2024, 06:17:43 PM by Dzwaafu11

Trading is not for everyone because of how risky it is. Many people don't like trading because they are scared of losing their money, and I cannot blame them for that. It is their choice and their wish to not be able to take the risk of trading. Further, some people are trying to avoid the market stress of looking at the market anytime or managing the market.

That is why you will see that not everyone likes trading, so it is up to you to decide which one you will do, whether trading or investing, because thinking that you will get the right answer here is not an option because many people will come up with different opinions, so it will be better if you analyze the risk in both of them and choose the one you see will favor you. Don't forget to DYOR.

However, I want to warn more people who use the trading platform as an easy medium and continue to trade with extra profits, but you will end up in losses. It should always be remembered that one should never expect to make excessive profits on a trading platform. May the profit be low, may the trading be successful, may the fund not be locked.

Yeah, it is very important traders should observe these in their trading activities so they will not lose their capital and their profit because it happens to many traders when getting their money back with profit instead they should use their capital to go back to the market they tend to use both the profit and the capital to trade again which is very risky.

I think they should use only the capital to continue trading, while their profits should be withdrawn from their trading account and never go back, and that is what will favor them. because losing all their money will put them in another financial situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 10:42:31 AM

The DCA method is probably one of the most effective ways to accumulate Bitcoin for the long-term because you will have a good average buying price if you keep buying every dip and keep taking a profit after the price hits your desired target. A lot of people don't understand this but everyone doesn't have to become traders if you don't understand the technical stuff and you know you are just going to waste your money, just keep buying and storing Bitcoins for the long-term and take profit when you are satisfied.
This strategy is proven to have a very high success rate among investors even if the investors are newbies in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1075

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 01:35:45 PM

What do you mean by trading and investing, those could be both in aspects of having a risk, in trading you can do spot trading or investing which common concept of buying low and selling high, or you can do futures trading which you watch the market price movement so you can trade. It depends on you if you have time you can watch the market every day and try to make a profit with its volatility, or if you don't have you can do just spot trading make a DCA or accumulate as much possible like this coming event of halving people grabbing the opportunity to earn money with the upcoming all-time high.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:38:03 PM

it depends on the person, if they understand more about trading, then maybe they can say that trading is better than investing, because they can immediately get a profit from their trades. however, if the person is more interested in investing, then he can say that investing is better than trading, because you don't need to bother thinking about analysis, taking positions, cutloss/take profit, and so on.

but i think that, whether it's trading or investing, it's just as good if the person carries out their strategy and knowledge. there is no better or worse, because both trading and investing have the same goal of making a profit.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:54:53 PM

Just consider your personal preference, not the others. If people say they are in trading, I don't think you need to do that because it was suggested but rather look at your capabilities. Only consider trading if you have knowledge or else, better choose to invest. In fact, both are profitable but investing is less risky compared to trading. It is very important to just think about what is your preference rather than what people are saying as they also have different preferences. Even if they say that trading or investing are more profitable, still don't assume that you can be like them as it depends on your actions and strategies.

Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 05:44:09 PM

it depends on the person, if they understand more about trading, then maybe they can say that trading is better than investing, because they can immediately get a profit from their trades. however, if the person is more interested in investing, then he can say that investing is better than trading, because you don't need to bother thinking about analysis, taking positions, cutloss/take profit, and so on.

but i think that, whether it's trading or investing, it's just as good if the person carries out their strategy and knowledge. there is no better or worse, because both trading and investing have the same goal of making a profit.
To be able to trade, of course you have to understand trading well in order to make a profit from the trades you make and choosing to invest would indeed be better if you don't understand trading well, because in trading there are many things that have to be done so it will be very difficult to do if don't understand it well and it will be very risky if you force yourself to trade without good knowledge.

Knowledge about trading and investment is certainly a very important thing to learn before starting to enter trading and investment, because in trading or investment of course people hope for profits and there is very little chance of making a profit if you don't have knowledge about these two things.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:05:22 PM

If you have bought some coins, congratulations but I hope you know when it's time to exceed the market, I mean by the time we hit the euphoria stage where everyone look like they have seen the future and some coins with plenty zeros to a dollar. The truth is that, those statements are just fake illusions that might not even happen and if anything terrible happens, that's the end of the race especially the way Microstrategy is buying Bitcoin everyday with borrowed funds.

If you have the skills, you can enjoy the two, both trading and holding because you can be stuck in a resistance for a week or even or even more than but when you trade, you have these opportunity to always closed your trade and maintain your profits in stablecoin and then buy back when market retrace everytime but you need the skills, if you don't have the time and trading skill, stick to buying and holding.

$weetne$$

Activity: 210
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:17:24 PM

This is a nice approach to the current market conditions, after Bitcoin passed $70,000 I sold most of my Bitcoin because I know it'll get a corrections. I didn't want to lose my profits that's why I sold but I'll be buying again when the correction goes lower. I think trading isn't the best decision to take when Bitcoin is in the bull marketsl, investing should be the best decision, you can invest with a short term approach or a long term approach. After the market corrects and I buy back some Bitcoin, I won't be selling again but will be holding until Bitcoin passes a new highest price that's more than $120,000 because that's the price Bitcoin will be heading when the bull season gets to its peak. Trading might make you to miss the bull season, I'm only taking some profits because I want to buy more Bitcoin so I can have more amounts for the bull season.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:21:43 PM

Just consider your personal preference, not the others. If people say they are in trading, I don't think you need to do that because it was suggested but rather look at your capabilities. Only consider trading if you have knowledge or else, better choose to invest. In fact, both are profitable but investing is less risky compared to trading. It is very important to just think about what is your preference rather than what people are saying as they also have different preferences. Even if they say that trading or investing are more profitable, still don't assume that you can be like them as it depends on your actions and strategies.
This is actually true on which it would really be that depending with your preference because not all people would really be just that the same when it comes to capabilities and skills on which
they would really be hindering up themselves on dealing up with something just because someone do make out some warning that they shouldnt really be doing so.

In between trading or investing then you could really be able to actually do both.It would really be just that depending on how well you do able to make yourself that be able to engage
and able to make out some right decisions basing up on the things that you are dealing with. It all matters with risks management and funds that you would really be using.
You could make out some trades while doing some invesment for long term on which its not something impossible that you could be able to do such thing.
It is really just that it wont really be that simple to deal with.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 06:59:19 PM

To actively engage in trading, it is necessary to have enough time for this, which most of us do not have. The problem of free time when investing is solved much easier than when trading, once you buy coins, you can hold them for a very long time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 08:53:43 PM

well, if we are bad at trading, the solution is investment.
Investment is another option we can do in crypto business. It is not the solution for the bad trading.  Grin If we are bad at trading, it may be caused by lack of knowledge in trading. So, we apply an inappropriate strategy in trading. This can make a difficult way to earn profits. So the solution is to learn more deeply about trading.  Wink

However, to this day, I still invest even when I'm not that bad at trading. I think that investment is savings whose value will increase continuously. Even though it doesn't always increase, by choosing the right investment, the potential will increase.
Most people in crypto must have investment because crypto coins are basically for investing over trading. You must be aware that it is easier to invest over trading because trading requires more complex knowledge, skills, or ability. Meanwhile in investment, we only need to choose which coins potentially raise in the future. We only need to buy and hold them, then we wait for the bullish season. Anyway, investing doesn't same with saving, investing means to have a chance to a significant change on the value in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀