Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you still Invest in the potential heartbreakingly AltCoins?  (Read 536 times)
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 08:56:49 AM

I don’t give anyone advice on what to invest and what not to invest on you need do your own personal research in other to be able to make the right choice on what you need to invest on and what you don’t need to invest on.

Personally I have few Altcoin which I have my money invested on and the reason why I choose to invest in them is because I saw something which make them worth my investment like their use case, where they are heading to what can contribute to the value of the coin and the people behind the project and many other things I scan through first before making move on any investment.

Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 09:03:00 AM

The truth is in the altcoins you are probably going to meet a coin that can reward you massively, that's one major reason people invest in them but the difference is that we only invest (gamble) with what we can afford to lose, so at that we don't long bother whether it works or not but at least out of 10 Altcoins one should at least cover the expenses of the rest and so on.

But mind you, give financial advise is not my thing because if the person fails in anyway it turns out that you will be blamed for that and can even brake relationships so I don't attempt.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:25:15 AM

AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?
Well with a proper due diligence and researched you could break that mindset on investing on some altcoins. Yes bitcoin is good one but if you likely invested on some potential altcoins then you are good to earn more than what can Bitcoin offers. Yes its risky and highly volatile but thats where you need some expertise on timing and execution. Like sell if it hits your target and dont be greedy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:36:29 AM

The reason people still invest in altcoins is because they feel they can get quick profit from altcoins despite how risky altcoins are, and many have lose good amount of money in choosing the altcoins. Even if altcoins are risky to invest it doesn't mean people will not want to invest in it. But it is important when investing in altcoins people should always have in mind to invest with the amount they can afford to lose because it is much risky to expect profits.

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 09:57:47 AM

There is only one reason why people still prefer to invest into Altcoin despite being aware that only very few of Altcoins succeeds amounts pool of hundreds of Altcoin which fails and even if it's successful it can eat up your portfolio anytime like we have seen with Luna and FTX but still people invest into Altcoin only for higher profit. Yes, the profit which one can get from Altcoin is much more than Bitcoin and that's the sole reason why people still risk it all for Altcoin. But, I have stopped thinking like that and majority of my portfolio is covered by Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:21:52 AM

Why? The profit. You can gain lots of profit with altcoins in a short amount of time compared to bitcoin where it is generally recommended to invest in for the long-term. People who are in need of quick profit resorts to altcoin no matter how risky it is. Plus, if you get lucky with an altcoin it generates so much profit especially if you found the altcoin during its early stages.

Marvelman

Activity: 994
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:29:47 AM

You definitely can't lump all altcoins together.  There's a huge difference between shady here today, gone tomorrow operations versus legit projects trying to solve real-world issues with new technologies. 

Some altcoins seem sketchy, I wont lie and  you've gotta navigate that jungle carefully or risk getting scammed.  But others have real potential as investments - like finding a diamond in the rough! Sure, they tend to be higher risk than more mainstream cryptos.  But with more risk comes more possible rewards right?

I think instead of writing off all altcoins, it pays to do your research.  Find the ones with strong developer teams and backers that are in it for the long haul.  Dogecoin surprised people by sticking around and growing.  And Ethereum gave birth to a whole ecosystem of apps and tokens on its network.  So, If you're willing to dig, there are some exciting altcoin projects with big ideas.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:32:49 AM

There are some of them that are worth holding and that is why they are reputable. And those that are taking risks in variety of altcoins is trying their luck because of the market right now. If you are aware of things like hit or miss, that is what is happening right now. If they happen to invest to an altcoin that suddenly pumped during this bull run, that's it and they are out. Someone who is going to hold it for so long will miss the value of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:11:43 AM

Survival for the fittest is true for all not only altcoin. Even a superior tech and asset class take over bitcoin one day. Altcoin market evolve around the necessity of the community. When the community faces any problem with the existing system then the developer came with a new project with new solution. Community abandon the old one and embrace the new one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:28:15 AM

depending on the type of altcoin, i think altcoins like ethereum, solana, and bnb, are quite good to invest in. these altcoins have a reputation and have the potential to increase in the future, so it doesn't matter if you want to invest in altcoins, but make sure that the altcoins have a good reputation so that the investment you make will not be in vain.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 11:34:02 AM

First of all, you should know that any investment has risks, even with bitcoin.

With altcoins, the volatility is much greater but also comes with great opportunities, and the investment is decided by you without dependence or direction from outside. Just because you don't make a profit from altcoins doesn't mean other people are the same as you, and vice versa, no matter how knowledgeable you are about investing, you'll get the same results. You should be open to receive and accept all situations that occur during the investment process.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:41:36 AM

Of course I can still confidently advise people to invest in altcoins but I will be very specific that it should be just any altcoin. The reason why people know the dangers of these “heartbreaking” altcoins and still invest in them is because it gives that likelihood of getting them rich over night. Just like these memecoins, they can take you from zero to hero in even an hour or less. So people risk their money on that probability and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Just have an open mind when investing in such altcoins. Be ready to bear the loss even before you invest it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:46:05 AM

(...)

- you're just talking about opinions without actually talking about what's going on in the space, accepting the risk because they were also ready for it when they saw a big profit-making opportunity. Suppose you bought ETH, what do you think about the opportunity? Your conclusion is more misleading about investment perception, because investing is a risk/return balance.

- I do not intend and have never advised anyone to buy and hold any altcoin, just speculating on prices and contributing opinions, as well as encouraging everyone to do their own research and be responsible with their investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 04:18:02 PM

Why do people invest in altcoins, despite knowing the risks involved that they're most likely gambling their capital, the answer is simple, more profits on the short term. Most altcoins, especially new projects can give you 10x to 100x profit on your investment capital, on a short term, but why it's a gamble is because you can lose your investment capital as well, if you buy a scam project. But it's not all the altcoins that are scam or will not have the potentials to last for long term, there are top altcoins that have proven their reputations in the crypto space, despite their pumps and dips, they're still worthy to hodle for the long term, they follow Bitcoin bull seasons to give their investors good profits that is worth their wait.

Vestigial Appendage

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:50:10 PM

Some major altcoins are down over 90% from their ATH vs BTC and are a great investment since they have a strong user base and are not going to go away soon. This is why you "still Invest in the potential heartbreaking AltCoins"
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 06:25:07 PM

I am not a big fan of altcoins and I don't have them in my portfolio. But I have friends who make good profits from altcoins and I moat times admire them for their courage and determination.

It would have been nice if you categorized the altcoins. For instance, a coin like PEPE is not on the same level as Ethereum or BNB, but both can be called altcoins. So, investing in the top 5 or top 10 altcoins might not be as risky as it is if you invest in random meme coins.

Despite the risk, altcoins still have the ability to do 50x 100x etc which bitcoin might not do for now.

I will not give such an advice but if the person believes in gambling, they can take the risk and could also be successful.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 08:48:16 PM

Even though bitcoin is not the most reliable investment, the reality is that many people or investors lose money when investing in altcoins, especially in new altcoins.
However, there are also those who make huge profits from altcoins. I think it all depends on how smart they are in doing thorough research and doing good analysis to profit from altcoins. And I think there are still many altcoins that are good and profitable, especially the old and oldest altcoins because of their footprint and also doing it in the long term. And there are also many altcoins that follow Bitcoin's movements, so it all depends on the habits and intelligence involved to make good profits. And besides that, having altcoins doesn't mean not having Bitcoin because altcoins are an alternative way to earn profits besides Bitcoin if you do it well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 09:35:53 PM

When you are a crypto investor, you can't ignore the potential risk of investment. Most of the time, I advise investing in Bitcoin for various reasons. But for quick money and multiplying our funds, sometimes we take risks with altcoin. Investing in altcoins is extremely risky, but sometimes it will give us big returns. Because often we see a few altcoins even become 10 within a day. So this is kind of a shortcut to making money from crypto. But there is a high risk of losing your funds. Same way they pump, and same way they could dump as well. I still invest in altcoins because, without taking risks, we can't gain. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:48:33 PM

~Snipped
 I still invest in altcoins because, without taking risks, we can't gain. 

I believe that in life, risks is involved in almost every aspect of our life and without taking on risks, we risk being progressive in our life. One of my fav quotes of all time is the one about scared money not making any money. I could remember in the last bull run, majority of my money were in stablecoins because my risk appetite was at an all time low. Did I make money? Obviously not. If anything, I even lost money chasing 20% APY from anchor protocol on Luna ecosystem then using UST.

My primary goal for the current bull is building a portfolio that would consist of BTC, ETH and some promising alts because I feel like that would be where the real winners will be especially in the AI, Depin, RWA categories.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████