Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Algorithm Trades.  (Read 33 times)
babagem1 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:49:17 PM

Please, I want to go into trading properly this year, and I would want to trade different coins and also stored them if I can get the Algorithm of my procedures to achieve my trading go this year. It’s very useful links, and quotes are all needed.
Please, I will be glad if I can get this and maybe if my post is not very clear for us to come in I will make it clear for everyone to understand what I really mean.

well what I really need is just the breakdown on the kind of coin I should buy the ones I should store. like a few hours back Shiba became so high and the little coin I have in my wallet added because I had some Shiba not really much just a few dollars worth of Shiba and I made good profit so I just want to focus on some trading steps this year so I will be glad for more answers to come in and any ideas anyone know or Trading step or platforms please kindly share with me. I will be glad so much to learn, and please explain to me very well so that I could understand and I will. Thank you for that.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1785

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:47:47 PM

I don't think there is such an algo because altcoins pump is something almost random. Today it's PEPE reaching an all-time high, tomorrow, it's SHIBA or FLOKI. This is just some sort of random shit. No formula at all.

The best time to buy such coins or tokens is in the bear market, when everything is down and there is only one way up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 03:50:59 AM

Please, I want to go into trading properly this year, and I would want to trade different coins and also stored them if I can get the Algorithm of my procedures to achieve my trading go this year. It’s very useful links, and quotes are all needed.
Please, I will be glad if I can get this and maybe if my post is not very clear for us to come in I will make it clear for everyone to understand what I really mean.

well what I really need is just the breakdown on the kind of coin I should buy the ones I should store. like a few hours back Shiba became so high and the little coin I have in my wallet added because I had some Shiba not really much just a few dollars worth of Shiba and I made good profit so I just want to focus on some trading steps this year so I will be glad for more answers to come in and any ideas anyone know or Trading step or platforms please kindly share with me. I will be glad so much to learn, and please explain to me very well so that I could understand and I will. Thank you for that.
No one can give you what you want, either because it is not possible to do it or because even if it was possible no one will share a way to make a fortune on the markets just to gain your appreciation.

It may sound harsh but it is the truth, you mention you want to trade properly but all you want is a method to predict when a pump may happen, would I like a method like that? You bet, but I know I will never get it, so drop those thoughts and aim to become a real trader or abandon trading completely, as the alternative, which is to keep trading hoping to strike rich with ease, will only bring you immense misfortune.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████