Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:19:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Top GameFi Picks for 2024, share your opinion  (Read 22 times)
Phoenixtrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:15:14 AM

Hey everyone, I've been really getting into the GameFi space lately after seeing the success of Axie Infinity couple years ago. I already have some MAVIA and Bigtime, but I'm looking to potentially add another project to my GameFi bag.

One that's caught my eye is called PlayZap (PZP). From what I've read, it seems to be a platform for casual gamers to play skill-based competitive games and earn rewards based on their performance. It uses blockchain, has its own token, and incorporates NFTs too. Oh and I noticed PZP is already listed on some good platforms, which is pretty cool.

I don't want to go too deep into the specifics since I'm still researching it myself. But the "free to play, skill to earn" model seems interesting and different from Axie's approach.

Besides Axie, what are some other cool GameFi projects you all are looking at or invested in? Always keen to hear different perspectives on emerging games/projects in this space. Let me know what's on your radar!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: