Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any meme coin has the ability to challenge bitcoin dominance ?  (Read 658 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 09:21:13 PM

Meme is just a pump-dump game. To challenge Bitcoin dominance, memes aren't enough anyway. Sometimes, altcoin market dominance would challenge Bitcoin, as we have seen. Meme offers nothing except a pump dump. A few people make a lot of money from Meme, and on the other hand, a lot of people lose money there as well. What drive do you think Meme could use to challenge Bitcoin dominance? Is that just for meme pricing? 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 09:27:49 PM

do you think that any meme coin has the capacity to challenge bitcoin dominance ?

I don't think we can discuss about meme coin's capacity or capability against bitcoin dominance, because first of all meme coin doesn't have real use case or utility, so how do we expect these popular meme coin can overtake bitcoin's dominance. Not even ETH comes closer to bitcoin's dominance. Just because it rose for that high percentage doesn't mean it can dominate the market, that's not just the basis of a particular coin's market dominance, there a lot to consider. Bitcoin is one of the primary basis on most of the altcoin's value in the market, that alone separates distantly most of the project/coins from bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:29:21 PM

Meme coins become wilder when Bitcoin is bullish, meme coins are great in terms of profits if we have the right meme coins, but in the long run most of them will not work and even turn into scams. And indeed meme coins can generate big profits if you buy and dispose of them at the right time, otherwise your profits will be lost and it will be difficult to repeat it a second time.
Bitcoin is the best coin and also very safe and comfortable in this industry because Bitcoin continues to grow and develop which will always be the best choice to invest in terms of profits especially for the long term. And if it weren't for Bitcoin, all the coins and meme coins would be useless, so whatever the reason and in whatever case, there would be nothing to match it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:33:53 PM

In last one week, coins like pepe rose by 400% or more. There were other meme coins like dogecoin and shiba inu also growing fast. Lot of bitcoin users would now feel tempted to move their funds to these meme coins for higher profit. At such, do you think that any meme coin has the capacity to challenge bitcoin dominance ?
The popularity of meme coins won't last a long time. Most people only want to invest in meme coins when they are hyped only. You can see how the prices of most meme coins to drop drastically after the bullrun season in 2021. Even, people seem already forget about meme coins during the bearish season in 2022-2023. If Pepe, Doge, and SHIB can increase again massively, it is because of the impacts of the hype in Bitcoin trend. If there is no halving in this year and the price of Bitcoin won't increase much, I doubt there will be a massive increase again in meme coins.

There is no chance of meme coins to challenge Bitcoin dominance. Even Ethereum can't challenge the dominance of Bitcoin now. Meme coins are weak coins, they have no fundamentals to keep challenging Bitcoin. So, it is very doubtful if you assume meme coins to challenge Bitcoin. What the advantages do meme coins have to challenge the dominance of Bitcoin?  Huh

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 10:12:09 PM

The meme coin is just a lucky tweak. Users can get an opportunity to enjoy the best if not, the funds can vanish. In the present market situation, it is possible to see the majority of the coins on a bullish trend following the move of bitcoin. This trend will continue till the market reaches the ATH value, which isn't known and has various predictions. Soon after that, there will be a market correction, following which we'll be able to see market progress with altcoins. It is the time when we were able to watch the real progress of meme coins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 10:20:37 PM

There's not much I want to say about meme coins - it's a craze that won't last much longer until exchanges remove them from trading. Look at how many meme coins are created all the time - they only target quick profits without having a use case. If you are lulled by meme coins - make sure you have considered all the risks, but meme coins will not dominate bitcoin as king.

Bitcoin is still bitcoin - it will continue to dominate the market with all its advantages. There are many innovations that can be exploited - in fact I truly believe that over time bitcoin will continue to gain legality as a legal currency in various countries. So what do you expect from meme coin apart from just the potential for quick riches?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Solokan

Activity: 448
Merit: 217

Rollbit.com

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 05:26:39 AM

Recently, meme coins have experienced a high price increase and of course this increase has made many people become fomo and in the end people are busy buying meme coins and it cannot be denied that many people are lucky to invest in meme coins, but of course there are also many people who suffered huge losses as a result of investing in meme coins.

but in my opinion bitcoin is still a more valuable asset than meme coin because bitcoin certainly has good future potential because if bitcoin didn't exist altcoin wouldn't exist and actually investing in altcoins in my opinion is full of speculation. and I feel and experience investing in altcoins is full of uncertainty but bitcoin certainly has a bright future and the current increase in bitcoin prices proves that bitcoin is a good asset.

While Altcoins have great potential, they will not rise if Bitcoin does not rise, so it is clear that the key to crypto is in Bitcoin and of course no one will be able to beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin's supply is limited and there are many other advantages that Bitcoin has.

If you say that bitcoin is the best asset, the safest investment on the market then I really couldn't agree more. But investing in memes depends not only on luck but also on each person's experience and knowledge. If you pay attention, every bull season has the presence of a certain memecoin name that makes a difference. And if someone is confident about their search abilities, they can spend some time and capital on them.

I don't invest too much in memes but last year I invested a small amount in Shib and Pepe. Currently, the value of those 2 meme codes has brought me a profit of 3 to 7 times the initial capital. If this were bear season, I would definitely sell them for bitcoin but we are in bull season, I believe they will be even crazier.

You are right, they are not valuable assets like bitcoin, they are used for speculation, but speculating in them for profit and long-term reinvestment in bitcoin is not a bad idea.

Yes, I agree, of course investing in meme coins is fine, but before investing in meme coins, knowledge must come first and if are in class you I'm sure your skills in crypto will definitely be many and your knowledge will certainly be extensive so you can be lucky investing in coins. memes and you're in at the right time. but yes, I also like investing in meme coins, but sometimes it works, sometimes no because my knowledge is not extensive, but I also made a profit in Pepe coin, but unfortunately I only bought a little at that time. but yes, we only rely on speculation in investing in meme coins, but of course it depends on our luck and how broad our insight is.

but yes, of course bitcoin is the best and cannot be compared with any altcoin because bitcoin is the king of crypto. and for our simple example, if we look at the market or for example we want to buy altcoins, of course we will first look at the price of bitcoin and the movement of bitcoin so that bitcoin is the best crypto asset.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 05:38:15 AM

They don't have any utility if I recall correctly and they've got a lot of coin supply in circulation so it's going to be really difficult in my opinion to be dominating against bitcoin, sure they can increase their price here and there and they do get some headlines here and there too but if you think about it, they're not really keeping up the pace, most of them are stabilizing after some level of pumping but that's about it. I don't think it will ever eclipse bitcoin though, I just like to think of meme coins as the crazy brother of bitcoin and that they don't really meet eye to eye but they definitely stay away from each other's business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 05:39:51 AM

I think it's only temporary going in and besides that it also takes a little luck to find an altcoin that will give us a 100x profit in just the near future. If someone actually throws away BTC to buy coins, they only take some of the remaining profits from selling BTC and what is usually learned is to continue observing and where the market hype is going.

Of course, most shitcoins are a pump and dump that will give us 100x profits, but they also have high risks. Our investment could suffer losses if a rugpull occurs. It is better to choose investments whose growth increases steadily as proof that demand is created by correct fundamentals.
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:26:22 AM

At such, do you think that any meme coin has the capacity to challenge bitcoin dominance ?
This will never happen. Bitcoin will still be the dominant currency with the largest capitalization. To change the dominance of Bitcoin, I think that only Ethereum is the only Altcoin capable of doing this when the capitalization is 1/3 of Bitcoin. However, no matter how many cycles, Bitcoin's capitalization still completely overwhelms Ethereum and the rest, let alone meme coins. Although looking at the growth of meme coins, it is extremely large, but when calculating its marketcap, it is only a very small part compared to Bitcoin (for example, Pepe's capitalization is 2.7 billion USD compared to Bitcoin's 1296 billion), how can it challenge Bitcoin's dominance? You have to look at capitalization, not at growth percentage and think that some Altcoins will surpass Bitcoin. That's almost impossible because money always flows from Bitcoin to the rest, so Bitcoin's capitalization always grows before the rest.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:09:52 AM

No any coin can outrun Bitcoin when it comes to dominating the market. Memecoins are popularly known for their pump giving those who invested earlier huge profits but we can't compare it's utility with Bitcoin. I can't say for the fact memecoins are the best but certainly they have the capacity of giving better profits than expected.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 07:26:45 AM

In last one week, coins like pepe rose by 400% or more. There were other meme coins like dogecoin and shiba inu also growing fast. Lot of bitcoin users would now feel tempted to move their funds to these meme coins for higher profit. At such, do you think that any meme coin has the capacity to challenge bitcoin dominance ?
Just like how someone describes a blade of grass and an entire forest, maybe some people like to hype messages or HYPE creations. But anything compared to bitcoin in the crypto space seems to be revealing the fact that they are inferior so we have to rely on and pursue.
Maybe this is a topic for bitcoin, so I don't want to talk much about memecoin, but one thing I think dreamers will do later is compare memecoin vs goldGrin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AHOYBRAUSE

Activity: 588
Merit: 663

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 08:50:49 AM

Meme is just a pump-dump game. To challenge Bitcoin dominance, memes aren't enough anyway. Sometimes, altcoin market dominance would challenge Bitcoin, as we have seen. Meme offers nothing except a pump dump. A few people make a lot of money from Meme, and on the other hand, a lot of people lose money there as well. What drive do you think Meme could use to challenge Bitcoin dominance? Is that just for meme pricing? 

Not always but often enough. Have seen it countless times on media, youtube, reddit and so on. A meme coin gets hyped for absolutely nothing and once it gets released it gets dumped real quick.
Of course there are the doge, shiba and so on projects that for some reason stay kinda strong and prevail but of course these are a total exception as we all know.

Needless to say that these coins will NEVER be able to challenge something like bitcoin in the slightest.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:16:32 AM

Meme coins like Pepe, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu had a crazy week and some Bitcoiners might be tempted to jump ship for those quick profits. Bitcoin's been around, widely accepted and seen as a digital gold standard. Meme coins are flashy but Bitcoin's got that history and stability. It's like comparing a wild ride to a steady cruise. While meme coins make waves, Bitcoin's still the big ship in the crypto sea, weathering storms and all. The landscape shifts but Bitcoin's got that lasting power

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:45:09 PM

Have you also consider their chart and speculate well on how they have also massively fell than expected, we have to know this, that for the fact that this coins or memes are rinsing more faster than bitcoin is not a means of them gaining dominance, they are still far away from the height where bitcoin has attained, the way they are fast rising also they fall down brutally, you can discover more on that from their price charts, they posses more and higher risk because of their high volatility.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:11:23 PM
Merited by skarais (1)

In last one week, coins like pepe rose by 400% or more. There were other meme coins like dogecoin and shiba inu also growing fast. Lot of bitcoin users would now feel tempted to move their funds to these meme coins for higher profit. At such, do you think that any meme coin has the capacity to challenge bitcoin dominance?
LOL. This is the effect shown by the increase in bitcoin prices so that several meme coins have experienced quite significant increases. Some people want to make short-term profits on meme coins but not everyone tries to move their funds to coins like this in the long term. I don't know where you got the reference that currently many bitcoin users are trying to move funds to meme coins because as far as I know, bitcoin investors don't like getting involved in meme coins.

There is no capacity for meme coins to challenge bitcoin's dominance because it is precisely the bitcoin effect that makes them rise. As far as I can see there has not been and probably will never be an opportunity for meme coins to oppose bitcoin at any time, because bitcoin's strength depends on itself not being influenced by other people in determining its direction of travel.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:41:09 PM

Challenge Bitcoin's dominance? Never. It took decades to create Bitcoin, a revolution. Meme coins? Short-lived fascination. They spike and glitter, but where's the foundation? They lack Bitcoin's trust and track record. Trust takes time to change, whether from gold to Bitcoin to Pepe or Dogecoin.

Think about it: Bitcoin's stability is unrivaled in investment, not just the increase. Tempted by meme growth may as well be blown by the wind: losing direction and confidence. With its strong community, technological foundation, and unmatched security, Bitcoin is a belief system, not just an asset. Those seeking value beyond the tangible, which meme coins lack, consciously switched from gold to Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Eternad

Activity: 1204
Merit: 596

When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:52:49 PM

Meme coins like Pepe, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu had a crazy week and some Bitcoiners might be tempted to jump ship for those quick profits. Bitcoin's been around, widely accepted and seen as a digital gold standard. Meme coins are flashy but Bitcoin's got that history and stability. It's like comparing a wild ride to a steady cruise. While meme coins make waves, Bitcoin's still the big ship in the crypto sea, weathering storms and all. The landscape shifts but Bitcoin's got that lasting power

There’s really a lot of crypto traders jump in meme coin recently since most altcoins and Bitcoin already reach the known peak. Meme coin grow on an insane level for a short period of time but correct harder too in short term.

There’s no way a token like this can rival Bitcoin dominance that is short term pump and dump. Even if we add the marketcap of meme coin in the market there’s no way for a token like this without any real utility can have the dominance like Bitcoin with a solid fundamentals. Besides token needs to have a sustainability in terms of price just to get the majority of the dominance.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Yokkattannee

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:38:50 PM

Seeing from the percentages obtained, there are many meme coins out there that exceed bitcoin, maybe there are also meme coins that reach 1000% increase in a short time.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2366

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:53:35 PM

Meme coins are a joke, they are completely useless, people who buy them just hope to make some quick money dumping them on someone else. I can see some altcoins like ETH partially challenging BTC's dominance, just partially, but meme coins absolutely not, it'll never happen.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████