Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:05:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is that one reason that motivates you to invest in bitcoin even at ATH ?  (Read 857 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 08:22:02 AM

Well it crossed that sexy number and has reached new all-time-high and this will happen again as the bull run continues. This is not the time to buy because the price is overbought and rather a time to sell if you have not already. Because once the correction sets in the euphoria will end and the panic will start.

I am not quote the Wall street psychology cheat sheet once again because someone else would have already done so or you can read it yourself on the internet.

In short, if you have already sold, just wait for bitcoin to come back down.
I think that would be a bit more down the line. I understand that a correction may happen, but that doesn't mean that we are going to see a drop right away, plus even if you buy and then there is a drop, I am sure that it is going to be fine in the end later on. This is why we should probably see something changing, and that usually means that we are going to see the price changes eventually, not going to be all that much of a big deal.

I hope to see the situation going towards higher prices here and there, it could make it a lot more interesting. I see that people are not focusing on how to make the most out of what they have, and if they could just buy into bitcoin and hold long enough then they are going to profit from it.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 09:58:31 PM

Bitcoin touched new ATH in 2024 of around $69000. There is fear in some investors that there can be a big correction from here. But, there are many investors who are still investing in bitcoin even if the prices are near ATH. What is your one primary reason to keep investing in BTC even at these levels.

I am doing this because I am positive with the ETF news. It is resulting in major adoption to users who were earlier reluctant to invest in bitcoins.
Some people have the same reason as you, they feel positive about the recent news especially the previous approval of Bitcoin ETF which we can say is the majority reason why we experience a huge jump in the price of Bitcoin even if the halving is not yet to happen.

While some investors are seeing more than we can see. They may be more positive about the possibility that Bitcoin can achieve more in the future. We all know that Bitcoin is unexpected, we also do not know what will be its price movement which makes the investor invest more as they have the chills of gaining more profit with their investment.
I still think with or without ETF approval, bitcoin will still continue to prove to us how limitless its price will be. Most especially that we are heading for another bitcoin halving and bull run, bitcoin has always been highly profitable and history is here to prove it. However, probably if there was no ETF approval, we won’t be witnessing this rapid growth of bitcoin price, although bitcoin is still expected to skyrocket but maybe at a slow upward motion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 06:34:15 PM

Bitcoin touched new ATH in 2024 of around $69000. There is fear in some investors that there can be a big correction from here. But, there are many investors who are still investing in bitcoin even if the prices are near ATH. What is your one primary reason to keep investing in BTC even at these levels.

I am doing this because I am positive with the ETF news. It is resulting in major adoption to users who were earlier reluctant to invest in bitcoins.
Some people have the same reason as you, they feel positive about the recent news especially the previous approval of Bitcoin ETF which we can say is the majority reason why we experience a huge jump in the price of Bitcoin even if the halving is not yet to happen.

While some investors are seeing more than we can see. They may be more positive about the possibility that Bitcoin can achieve more in the future. We all know that Bitcoin is unexpected, we also do not know what will be its price movement which makes the investor invest more as they have the chills of gaining more profit with their investment.
I still think with or without ETF approval, bitcoin will still continue to prove to us how limitless its price will be. Most especially that we are heading for another bitcoin halving and bull run, bitcoin has always been highly profitable and history is here to prove it. However, probably if there was no ETF approval, we won’t be witnessing this rapid growth of bitcoin price, although bitcoin is still expected to skyrocket but maybe at a slow upward motion.
But we should accept the fact that this Bitcoin ETF approval greatly affected the price of Bitcoin since it was approved. Who knows what the price of Bitcoin will be right now or how fast will be its price movement if there's no news about that. It basically means that we need more positive news like this one and not only about the upcoming halving to continuously push the price of Bitcoin up to the highest price possible.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:58:10 AM

Who would have thought that we are going to reach a new ATH so quickly in 2024. Personally, I thought that it would take at least until after the halving and probably more close to the end of 2024. The big question now is why are still people buying bitcoin at such a high price. First of all, we need investors that are still buying now, because otherwise the price wouldn't be rising anymore. Without any buyers in the market there would be no new ATH and the bitcoin price would be falling again. Anybody who is buying now obviously believes that price is still going to rise further. I am one of those people that believes the bitcoin price should be above 100,000 USD at least, which makes buying coins today still a decent investment. Then there is the whole group of DCA buyers who have been buying a fixed amount over a longer period of time. In such a case it's also a good idea to keep buying, because you already made a big profit from your earlier purchases. As long as we have free capital and don't know where to save it then it's fine to be buying cryptos in my opinion, because stocks are also at their ATH. Many risky assets are doing pretty well at the moment, not only Bitcoins.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:40:00 PM

Who would have thought that we are going to reach a new ATH so quickly in 2024. Personally, I thought that it would take at least until after the halving and probably more close to the end of 2024. The big question now is why are still people buying bitcoin at such a high price. First of all, we need investors that are still buying now, because otherwise the price wouldn't be rising anymore. Without any buyers in the market there would be no new ATH and the bitcoin price would be falling again. Anybody who is buying now obviously believes that price is still going to rise further. I am one of those people that believes the bitcoin price should be above 100,000 USD at least, which makes buying coins today still a decent investment. Then there is the whole group of DCA buyers who have been buying a fixed amount over a longer period of time. In such a case it's also a good idea to keep buying, because you already made a big profit from your earlier purchases. As long as we have free capital and don't know where to save it then it's fine to be buying cryptos in my opinion, because stocks are also at their ATH. Many risky assets are doing pretty well at the moment, not only Bitcoins.

No one thought that we would be able to make new all time high before halving period. We've see new ATH but not really that much too far on 69k as we do know. To those people who do invest on ATH
and now seeing the price is on 62k back again and might be falling down below 60k then im pretty sure that they are in panic now specially the price had made out some correction.
If you are someone whose really that going for long term then this wont really be an issue but if you are making some short trades then for sure you would really be having that kind of worry reaction.

The current price is starting to climb up but im sure that before halving period happens we might be seeing some further dumps but actually who knows? No one really knows on what the future looks like.
Different factors and situations could really be able to make things that move up on the price whether it would make the market goes up or not.
As a trader then you should really be wary into these circumstances of course.

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:18:23 PM

Believing in the technolog that promises financial freedom should be the number 1 reason to invest in crypto, and having seen bitcoin grow, soar, dip and all its experiences I don't think I would be personally buying around its ATH as this is a psychological area that veteran traders or hodlers will be selling to avoid missing out on the selling opportunity of taking some profits out and this is actually what's happening. And it being unregulated, it still remains exposed to speculation which might be what's preventing BTc from major growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCBroker2016

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:46:59 AM

One primary reason to keep investing in BTC at these levels is its increasing adoption, especially with the introduction of ETFs. This broader acceptance opens up access to a new segment of investors, potentially driving further growth in the market.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:12:54 AM

etf is not the primary one responsible for bitcoin's impressive upward trend

i think it is rising mainly because of the halving event that a lot of people are assuming to lead to an event where bitcoin will exponentially rise so even though bitcoin has risen with the help of etf approval i still think even without it bitcoin would have done well

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 12:37:28 PM

I think the reason why people investing in Bitcoin is to earn profit where some are afraid that they will miss the chance to earn profit. You can say that it is very much like FUD or FOMO that they also want to invest. If they really want to invest then they should have bought Bitcoin when it didn't reach the price of bitcoin today.

Are there any other reasons to buy Bitcoin? Of course, that is the main reason and nothing else. That's why, of course, others are digging deeper because bitcoin also has a use case in the life of anyone who believes in holding it to the truth.

And that is that it can be used as a payment, can be used for future savings where the amount you bought can increase even more in a few years that will pass something like that. That's why many people are interested in buying it, and then no one has yet to steal because of this decentralization, and we ourselves hold our Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 12:49:27 PM

I think the reason why people investing in Bitcoin is to earn profit where some are afraid that they will miss the chance to earn profit. You can say that it is very much like FUD or FOMO that they also want to invest. If they really want to invest then they should have bought Bitcoin when it didn't reach the price of bitcoin today.

Are there any other reasons to buy Bitcoin? Of course, that is the main reason and nothing else. That's why, of course, others are digging deeper because bitcoin also has a use case in the life of anyone who believes in holding it to the truth.

And that is that it can be used as a payment, can be used for future savings where the amount you bought can increase even more in a few years that will pass something like that. That's why many people are interested in buying it, and then no one has yet to steal because of this decentralization, and we ourselves hold our Bitcoin.
While everyone invest for profits or let’s say future financial freedom, I myself also invest for future retirement as well. I have been saving bitcoin years ago but they still end up being sold because I was totally focused on gaining my whole profits without thinking leaving some for future investment profits. Now, I’ve grown and become more mature in handling bitcoin and just only sell some of them if they’re genuinely needed. Otherwise, I’ve kept it on my wallet to diversify my investments in the future, and to secure my family’s future as well while opportunities are still widely available.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 01:14:46 PM

You are not correct with your update about the new all time high this year 2024 the new all time high this year is 73k,

then answering your question, in as much as it is good to buy when the price is low, buying at any price point is also good for any idea investor who's aim is to buy and hold for long term investment because any one not buying now may not buy again reason being that there are so much uncertainty in the market such that the price you are seeing now you may not see it again it may go higher than what you are seeing today so the best time is to get starter irrespective of the entry price point.

leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 01:42:25 PM

I am always interested in investing in Bitcoin because I believe in Bitcoin a lot.  Bitcoin will never be a scam I believe in this concept.  Altcoins can't be trusted because if the price of altcoin goes down then its price doesn't go up easily and most of the altcoins are scams after the price goes down. but Bitcoin does one that has no fear of being scammed and no matter how much its price goes down it takes a long time to recover.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bounceback

Activity: 2058
Merit: 281

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:10:25 PM

Apart from the reasons you mentioned, the reason I am still investing in bitcoin is because of the halving event which will soon occur this year, considering that this event encourages me to continue buying bitcoin and the bitcoin halving is of course one of the events that is highly anticipated by Cryptocurrency fans in particular for bitcoin investors because after that it will most likely make the price of bitcoin rise higher even though recently bitcoin has made a new ATH but there will still be another ATH after the halving and I am very sure.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 05:58:37 PM

At this stage that I have been a part of the crypto space, with the little experience I have, I won't be buying btc at ath despite the temptation that comes when the market keeps pumping high.
For those people who buys at the top, it is usually fomo that leads them to buy. Some people only buy when the market is very active. And depending on your goals and capital, you can buy for longterm regardless of the price.
CryptSafe

Activity: 784
Merit: 475

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:33:59 PM

There are a million and one reasons people find Bitcoin worth investing in. Many people invest to make a profit which I believe is among the major goals of investors, some invest in Bitcoin for the safety of their assets, and some do that because they want to be in charge of their assets and not a third party to control, some also do that because they can move from one place to another with their assets right with them i.e mobility, some do that to measure the value of their wealth.

However, it would please you to know that Bitcoin is the future digital currency, which is why it has gained the traction and height it has attained. Bitcoin is freedom, freedom from third-party control and lastly, freedom of the unbanked.
$weetne$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:36:05 PM
Merited by Gormicsta (3)

Believing in the technolog that promises financial freedom should be the number 1 reason to invest in crypto, and having seen bitcoin grow, soar, dip and all its experiences I don't think I would be personally buying around its ATH as this is a psychological area that veteran traders or hodlers will be selling to avoid missing out on the selling opportunity of taking some profits out and this is actually what's happening. And it being unregulated, it still remains exposed to speculation which might be what's preventing BTc from major growth.

Bitcoin being unregulated isn't a bad thing and that isn't what is keeping Bitcoin from major growth. If Bitcoin somehow gets regulated it won't have the same level of interest from the individual that loves their privacy and a decentralized currency. Bitcoin being unregulated is one of the reason why I started investing in Bitcoin because I wanted to invest into something that isn't controlled by the government because the government are in charge of everything that when you think you're using something that isn't controlled by the give, you'll be lying to yourself because the government controls everything in our life but they don't control Bitcoin and this is what makes me very interested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to make the government to not have any control over money very soon if we don't allow them access.

lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:50:01 PM

Instead I am waiting for a large correction after Bitcoin got ATH because I can buy in large quantities for the next accumulation. But if person still invest when Bitcoin is almost close to ATH that means they want to benefit from the next ATH process. Basically the purchase of Bitcoin is not a problem with any price as long as person hold Bitcoin for the long term because even though ATH is currently around $ 69000, it will definitely be exceeding the price.

In addition person begin to see how Bitcoin always raises ATH after the four -year process so that person begin to realize the impact of investment. Adoption occurs more widespread because person believe that Bitcoin is one way to get the maximum profit, by buying Bitcoin person have made their finances more productive.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:12:40 PM

Bitcoin being unregulated isn't a bad thing and that isn't what is keeping Bitcoin from major growth. If Bitcoin somehow gets regulated it won't have the same level of interest from the individual that loves their privacy and a decentralized currency. Bitcoin being unregulated is one of the reason why I started investing in Bitcoin because I wanted to invest into something that isn't controlled by the government because the government are in charge of everything that when you think you're using something that isn't controlled by the give, you'll be lying to yourself because the government controls everything in our life but they don't control Bitcoin and this is what makes me very interested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to make the government to not have any control over money very soon if we don't allow them access.
Bitcoin being unregulated is one of the good reasons why people keep investing in it so that making profits will not be as difficult as we think. The crypto market is a big opportunity for us to keep making money in the market if we know what to do and the kind of projects to invest our funds in. Investing in Bitcoin at all time high is not a bad move but it is better than observing investors making money which would have been a big opportunity for us to earn more In the market. Those that invested when the price was below $50k are already in massive profits and we need to keep holding for the bull to finally arrives for a bigger opportunity for all traders and investors.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:21:45 PM

Because I'm doing DCA then it doesn't really matter if Bitcoin is at ATH or not, I will still buy it regularly no matter what the price is. I do believe that Bitcoin can surpass the current ATH and reach new price range in the future. But other person would have different opinion such as FOMO and doesn't want to miss the hype train especially in the upcoming halving so we might see something at tha ttime.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jegileman

Activity: 378
Merit: 192

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:23:40 PM

A lot of investors that still have believe in bitcoin and continue to invest even when the price just surpassed the ATH is an indication of the big believe they have in the currency and is a clear fact that bitcoin is going to a more higher price at bull run. It has never happen like this before but that won’t stop it from continuing in the same consensus it has always worked on before.

ETF adoption played a big role in bitcoin crossing the All time high before the halving even took place. The effect of it was not felt immediately but with extensive research, it has been shown that it has a role in it happening like this and hence the correction we still experienced after exceeding ATH before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: