Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump Bitcoin over $70,000!  (Read 967 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:08:33 PM

The price of bitcoin has crossed its ATH a few days ago, and is currently experiencing a decline. Currently, reaching $70k is very possible. I also think that price will be reached in the near future. It just takes a little more encouragement to reach that price, and it will be very easy to achieve. However, it is quite risky to buy bitcoin at the current price, but its potential to reach a new ATH is huge. I'm pretty sure nowadays many people are taking that risk. In fact, the potential price of bitcoin is higher than $70k.
I think it didn't cross its previous ATH yet but it only recovered there, exactly at $69k and then it fell again. Of course $70k is very possible at this point and we might reach it after a few days or weeks. BTC don't need a courage since it's only just a thing or a currency but the ones that need it the most is us, people. If we are able to reach this far, it only means that we are brave enough and we can definitely face more battles. BTC is never risky and you can buy it at any price you want.

There is no point of waiting as you can only miss the benefits of it. Don't like the many who regret. Yes, BTC has lots of potential, so $70k is not its last ATH. Some even thinks it will reach 1 million dollars in the  future. Can you imagine that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:52:27 PM

The current bitcoin market is above 70K so you should have profited by investing in bitcoin by now. If you had bought BTC at the end of December 2023, you would have made a huge profit at the current time. But it's not too late if you want to invest in bitcoins feel free to invest in bitcoins you must have a long term plan when it comes to investing in bitcoins. And Bitcoin Investing Must Know Enough About Bitcoin If you don't know enough about Bitcoin, you won't be very successful in investing. In Bitcoin investment you must be patient by having a long term plan patiently and checking the market if you can invest then surely you will be successful with the investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 09:41:20 PM

Okay whales, pump Bitcoin up!  I need to make a big profit on this.  And do whatever it takes to surge Shiba Inu as much as possible too.  It doesn't have to be true, it just has to make me money.
It could be easy for whales to pump Shiba, but the efforts to pump BTC is not that easy because it has a larger cap and also higher price. Bitcoin is the king and as such it doesn't deserve pressure, it does his things whether it wishes to do. Bitcoin has never failed and this year it has set another record of beating the previous ATH even when the halving haven't been in place.

Bitcoin has proven that it is a coin that gives joy and peace of mind. I was skeptical about bitcoin, but after this coming bull run, I will enter bitcoin with all I have. That is the surest way to be rich without being scared that your money will just vanish overnight.
Godbless Satoshi!
Godbless early developers!
Godbless bitcoiners!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 10:32:28 PM

The price of bitcoin has crossed its ATH a few days ago, and is currently experiencing a decline. Currently, reaching $70k is very possible. I also think that price will be reached in the near future. It just takes a little more encouragement to reach that price, and it will be very easy to achieve. However, it is quite risky to buy bitcoin at the current price, but its potential to reach a new ATH is huge. I'm pretty sure nowadays many people are taking that risk. In fact, the potential price of bitcoin is higher than $70k.
I think it didn't cross its previous ATH yet but it only recovered there, exactly at $69k and then it fell again. Of course $70k is very possible at this point and we might reach it after a few days or weeks. BTC don't need a courage since it's only just a thing or a currency but the ones that need it the most is us, people. If we are able to reach this far, it only means that we are brave enough and we can definitely face more battles. BTC is never risky and you can buy it at any price you want.

There is no point of waiting as you can only miss the benefits of it. Don't like the many who regret. Yes, BTC has lots of potential, so $70k is not its last ATH. Some even thinks it will reach 1 million dollars in the  future. Can you imagine that?
Guess what? BTC has already beaten the previous ATH with a new record of $71k  and pumping.
Whereas, an analyst by the name Crypto Rover  predicted it would get up to about $102k in 21days after BTC gets to the predicted 1.618 Fibonacci extension and would would get higher of up to $120k before the expected halving event unfolds in full.
The approval of the spot BTC ETF has been one very good reason why there is a sudden increase in the price of BTC currently as investors are willing to acquire some spot ETF for their portfolio.

These are exciting times and everyone is anticipating what's the next step BTC makes after the halving.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:14:39 AM

Yesterday Bitcoin success breaking out the new higher price again after raising to $72,800 and easily how to see bitcoin raise the new higher price every day since the first time success break out to $69k last several days ago. The halving time left without 30 days later and its not close opportunity with the new all time high price of bitcoin, after breaking out above $72,800 and seems always have new higher price in several days later before and after halving time moment.
The bitcoin price target above $70k have reached over and easily then waiting what the possibility with bitcoin over $80k come true or need waiting after halving time moment, do you expectation with bitcoin easily raise over $80k or need time for bitcoin progress raising over $80k several weeks later after halving

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:17:30 AM

Guess what? BTC has already beaten the previous ATH with a new record of $71k  and pumping.
Whereas, an analyst by the name Crypto Rover  predicted it would get up to about $102k in 21days after BTC gets to the predicted 1.618 Fibonacci extension and would would get higher of up to $120k before the expected halving event unfolds in full.

These are exciting times and everyone is anticipating what's the next step BTC makes after the halving.
Don't trust any price prediction because the market works by itself, not relies on price prediction from any newbie or expert.

I expect Bitcoin to have a shock and wash out on Bitcoin miners after its halving. When weak miners bankrupt and leave this mining industry, big mining companies will take over those sold off rigs from small and weak miners. The party will be on its right direction again and I actually see price target like $120k to $140k is very reachable for this cycle.

The approval of the spot BTC ETF has been one very good reason why there is a sudden increase in the price of BTC currently as investors are willing to acquire some spot ETF for their portfolio.
Why Are Bitcoin ETFs Such a Big Deal? Gold Provides a $100 Billion Answer.

I believe Bitcoin Spot ETFs can provide bigger impact on Bitcoin price than Gold ETFs on gold price. Because Bitcoin total supply is very limited and we all know that 19.6M bitcoins in 21M bitcoins (total supply) already mined and existed in circulating supply. There will be very little new supply in future.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 03:25:19 AM

Bitcoin touched its highest value in the history of Bitcoin. Bitcoin reached $72,800 while Bitcoin is currently hovering around $72,000.  

We did not notice such a situation in the market even at the beginning of this year, but with the beginning of the new year, the market gradually changed.  
We have always seen the Bitcoin market fluctuate between $25,000 and $30,000, but since the beginning of the new year, the market has been pumping more than dumping, and as much as it has pumped, it has built support and built the next strong candle based on that support. Basically, this is how Bitcoin's value has gradually increased and reached this point. Now the next target of bitcoin is 1 million dollars, it is a big dream for investors like us that bitcoin will touch 1 million dollars, now only we are waiting for bitcoin to touch 1 million dollars.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 09:21:56 AM

The price of Bitcoin is now back to the highs it reached earlier. It is indeed a matter of great joy. Currently Bitcoin is at ATH level. Very soon we will see Bitcoin cross $1000. On the one hand, as it is expected, many people are also in a bit of a dilemma. But if we want to make profit from here I think we must first be patient and wait for the right time.
The price of Bitcoin has now reached much higher heights than previous highs. Bitcoin has crossed the previous all-time high of $69,000 and now touched a new all-time high of $72,000 as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise. However before Bitcoin touched this $72,000, we saw a small correction in the market. We saw that after touching $69,000, the price of Bitcoin temporarily crashed to $63,000 which was a headache for many especially investors. But since then the price of Bitcoin has increased and till now it has touched the highest price in the history of Bitcoin since its creation.

Those who have already invested in Bitcoin are also able to earn good amount of profit and hopefully those who will invest in Bitcoin before the halving will get good amount of profit.
Those who have had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at low prices have already benefited greatly from the rise in Bitcoin prices. One thing I agree is that investing in Bitcoin will make us profitable be it days later or earlier. If we are able to hold our invested bitcoins for a longer time then we will get the desired results from our investment but it requires patience. As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, we can expect that the price of Bitcoin may touch $200K after the Bitcoin Halving.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:50:03 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2024, 11:39:42 AM by justdimin

Those who have had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at low prices have already benefited greatly from the rise in Bitcoin prices. One thing I agree is that investing in Bitcoin will make us profitable be it days later or earlier. If we are able to hold our invested bitcoins for a longer time then we will get the desired results from our investment but it requires patience. As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, we can expect that the price of Bitcoin may touch $200K after the Bitcoin Halving.
I feel like those corrections will keep on happening, that's just part of the market and we should be glad that they are there, it gives us time to get some more. I have seen it break under 60k not so long ago, and I ended up buying at that point too, it was a good moment because I knew that it wouldn't stay under 60k for too long and it would break over 60k once again before the halving, to be fair I had absolutely no clue that it would break over 70k, I assumed like 63k would be the highest point until halving, this is a shock to me too but I mistakenly made a lot more profit than I anticipated Cheesy.

In the end, I feel like there are some stuff that comes to good agreements here and there, which is fine I guess, and happy coincidences.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 05:15:56 PM

I don't think that's the right time for you to Invest in BTC as the coin has reached its previous peak value and now there are very minimal chances that it'll pump more than that. It could be possible but hoping for some very big profits from the situation in which the coin is right now is a joke in my opinion. If you invest right now then I'll only think that you've got some extra bucks that you wanna play with

Actually the right strategy here is not to get jealous of those who made good profit in this bull run now let it shut down and wait for the price of the coin to go down again . Then buy the coin and enjoy the next bull run but for now it's not the right option

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:36:31 PM

Okay whales, pump Bitcoin up!  I need to make a big profit on this.  And do whatever it takes to surge Shiba Inu as much as possible too.  It doesn't have to be true, it just has to make me money.
We have seen that Bitcoin has already reached an all-time high that has never been reached before. But it is expected to reach higher heights. I do not understand what you want to say about Shibainu here? Do you recommend holding or trading Shibainu? If you suggest holding then I think there was a chance but still there is a chance to go ahead with Shibainu but go ahead at own risk. But the prices have gone up a lot and are expected to go up further.

Pyrocgp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:37:12 PM

We have seen that Bitcoin has already reached an all-time high that has never been reached before. But it is expected to reach higher heights. I do not understand what you want to say about Shibainu here? Do you recommend holding or trading Shibainu? If you suggest holding then I think there was a chance but still there is a chance to go ahead with Shibainu but go ahead at own risk. But the prices have gone up a lot and are expected to go up further.
Yes ! No need to take pressure yourself. Popularity and demand will take Bitcoin to unique heights. We are expecting the price of $100k as soon as possible.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:58:14 PM

It could be easy for whales to pump Shiba, but the efforts to pump BTC is not that easy because it has a larger cap and also higher price. Bitcoin is the king and as such it doesn't deserve pressure, it does his things whether it wishes to do. Bitcoin has never failed and this year it has set another record of beating the previous ATH even when the halving haven't been in place.

Bitcoin has proven that it is a coin that gives joy and peace of mind. I was skeptical about bitcoin, but after this coming bull run, I will enter bitcoin with all I have. That is the surest way to be rich without being scared that your money will just vanish overnight.
Godbless Satoshi!
Godbless early developers!
Godbless bitcoiners!
Honestly, there’s no need for whales to pump bitcoin, bitcoin itself will eventually manage to skyrocket in the market because of its high potentials to succeed. Although there are inevitable times that it drops its price drastically, but most likely it recovers easily and eventually bound to its new peak price.

Well, OP might have been in huge profits for now as the current bitcoin price has already reached above $70k. But I don’t think selling is the best option for now but rather focus on DCA and long term holding as bitcoin halving is still around the corner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rimotee

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 12:35:34 PM

market dynamic and macroeconomic indices might decrease the bitcoin. the sudden surge above the 70k mark is clamoring. Regulatory development will certainly pass negative speculation in the market. Technically, nothing is stopping the surge from a technical standpoint but will can also see it nosedive when the halving starts.
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 02:43:58 PM

market dynamic and macroeconomic indices might decrease the bitcoin. the sudden surge above the 70k mark is clamoring. Regulatory development will certainly pass negative speculation in the market. Technically, nothing is stopping the surge from a technical standpoint but will can also see it nosedive when the halving starts.

The increase in the price of Bitcoin which has exceeded $70K has indeed surprised many people or many parties at this time, but this also has its own reasons for the increase that occurred before the halving occurred. Because at this time we can also see that there are more parties who believe in Bitcoin and also several other cryptocurrencies so that there are more buyers in the market and this makes the market conditions pump before the halving. And I think this is quite normal for Bitcoin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 05:06:43 AM

The increase in the price of Bitcoin which has exceeded $70K has indeed surprised many people or many parties at this time, but this also has its own reasons for the increase that occurred before the halving occurred. Because at this time we can also see that there are more parties who believe in Bitcoin and also several other cryptocurrencies so that there are more buyers in the market and this makes the market conditions pump before the halving. And I think this is quite normal for Bitcoin.
Yes, that is definitely true and I believe that we will reach to a point where it will go above 100k as well but starting this during pre-halving period is definitely shocking. I can't say that it would be all that confusing, it is going to be something that may take a while, but it is going to be decently managed.

Hopefully we should see something that may get to a point where it is not all that easy to do. I know that it is going to be something that may do well, but it will probably not going to be as good. Pre-havling never goes this high, so we should be careful with what we are wishing here, if we are not careful then the whole four year cycle thing could be broken and then we will not have any idea what to do next.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:19:23 AM

Those who invested in Bitcoin in the previous dip.now Bitcoin has crossed the previous ATH and will pump the altcoins in a bull market if the price of Bitcoin is somewhat stable. So it would be better to invest in altcoins now.  But investing in altcoins is high risk if one can invest according to the risk then he/she will have the possibility to make big profit. so if one has the ability then he can take the risk

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:42:51 AM

Those who invested in Bitcoin in the previous dip.now Bitcoin has crossed the previous ATH and will pump the altcoins in a bull market if the price of Bitcoin is somewhat stable. So it would be better to invest in altcoins now.  But investing in altcoins is high risk if one can invest according to the risk then he/she will have the possibility to make big profit. so if one has the ability then he can take the risk
The price of Bitcoin is still going to go more bullish if we are ready and keep buying and holding Bitcoin even at this stage when the price has deprecaed. Bitcoin is a strong coin we don't have to miss out holding because we are going to make good profits from it if we know what we are doing. Making money is very easy in the market and all we have to do is to keep holding good projects in the market so that we can earn more from our holdings. Bitcoin is good to hold if we know what we are doing and how to buy at early stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sergeant Major (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:32:25 PM

Update.  Prices were starting to dribble downwards, so I cashed out a few days ago, made about 8 grand on my coins from a month ago!

With todays' announcement of no fed interest rate reduction coin prices popped.  I should have seen that coming, if I had gone all in on a certain coin this morning and sold this afternoon, I'd have picked up $2400.

I'll watch the coin markets and look for opportunities to make more money!  Could use some hot tips from whales or coin pumpers.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:49:26 AM

Update.  Prices were starting to dribble downwards, so I cashed out a few days ago, made about 8 grand on my coins from a month ago!

With todays' announcement of no fed interest rate reduction coin prices popped.  I should have seen that coming, if I had gone all in on a certain coin this morning and sold this afternoon, I'd have picked up $2400.
Nice, you've made 8 grand with your coins. We've seen that when there were no fed interest rates changes, the market had moved up. This time, yesterday, it did some decrease and starting to recover again.

I'll watch the coin markets and look for opportunities to make more money!  Could use some hot tips from whales or coin pumpers.
Good luck, if you've got some tips kindly share it in here and let's see if they're really from a whale or whatnot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀