Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise of Decentralized Cloud Computing?  (Read 56 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:14:35 AM

Decentralized cloud computing is an idea that interests me as someone who cares about digital privacy and security online. Projects like TRIAS are working to develop this new type of cloud infrastructure that takes advantage of blockchain technology.

From what I understand, it aims to solve challenges around network efficiency and data handling for distributed apps. I think achieving this could be hugely valuable as more services move to decentralized models. Like I mentioned earlier about TRIAS, which has its own token called TRIAS that facilitates transactions across their decentralized platform. Currently, the TRIAS token is available on almost all top exchanges according to their info on CMC with Bitget cex coming to list today that could create more exposure and even an upward movement in the price.

You know, I find myself wondering how well projects tackling decentralized cloud adoption are able to not only develop innovative tech, but also effectively promote and educate others about the potential of their services. Will 2024 be the year of meaningful decentralized cloud adoption?
Bureau

Activity: 448
Merit: 269

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:24:00 AM

There is already a famous project named filecoin. I haven't seen it's price spike in the current market condition. Decentralized cloud computing has many real world benefits but it hasn't been able to capture the market as it was supposed to do. At the moment only meme coins are performing well and till yesterday most of them were generating high returns than Bitcoin itself.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:10:14 AM

On the top of my head — I think it makes a lot of sense concept-wise, though I'm not really sure if the drawbacks are worth it(and what the drawbacks are in the first place). I really liked this concept back in 2017(it was Golem, I think?) but it didn't really amount to something tangible unfortunately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:07:56 PM

It sounds promising and I am sure that with enough research and trials, we can perfect it. It might sound a little difficult because there are definitely a lot of privacy and security concerns. Which I believe two of the factors that need to be considered very carefully.

Decentralized cloud computing sounds more attractive to other people than the others’. Why? For one, it’s more cheaper. With lots of people willing to use decentralized cloud computing I think we can get to that point of decentralized cloud computing is more excellent and efficient

Promocodeudo

Activity: 420
Merit: 234

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 06:08:14 AM

Anything that's decentralized make sense to people that loves crypto, this might be a way to centralized the whole system of cloud, I how always advocate for a system where control will not be centered, this sounds very interesting looking at the crypto world, bitcoin has for now been the major decentralized digital asset that's built on trust, so any system that's is accessed to function in that effect will be welcomed with happiness, the people has been waiting for a good system to trust with their identity being personal I think the time for such has come.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 06:20:29 AM

There is already a famous project named filecoin. I haven't seen it's price spike in the current market condition. Decentralized cloud computing has many real world benefits but it hasn't been able to capture the market as it was supposed to do. At the moment only meme coins are performing well and till yesterday most of them were generating high returns than Bitcoin itself.

FIL coins has the worst tokenomics in the industry and we have seen how its FDV has increased over 400B since their launch. Also FIL coin is a decentralized storage solution and some of the similar project out there right now are ICP and Arweave. decentralized cloud computing project is on the market right now AKT, RNDR and there are few others but these two are the top project right now. Arweave is also launch a testnet version of AO which is also working with cloud computing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀