Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why people make money from Airdrops  (Read 472 times)
Best-mary (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 11:56:07 AM

The continuation of the discussion from my last post, you can read through if you wish to learn and have the time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5487071.msg63737108#msg63737108.

There was a heavy argument among us during this thread, and to be honest, we learned from each other. The essence of the discussion was about whether Airdrops are beneficial or not; some argued it is, while some said it's not. Well, from my findings, I'd say it's a 50-50 game.

Why did I say so? It's because I tracked those who engaged in different airdrops earlier this year and last year's ending, and I noticed that most of them really made good gains. Two days ago, in the WhatsApp group I joined, some individuals were flaunting how much they have made from their WEN airdrop. They held it until this bullish day.

I also mentioned that airdrops that have the opportunity to be listed on exchanges have every tendency of appreciating in price. Take a look at STRK, PORTAL, and this WEN. You can research this as well to see for yourself the point I'm trying to make.

so if you check, you did see that these airdrops do give people money. What you've to consider is;
 1. The Chain they're been developed on,
 2. What Impact can it give and are cex putting interest in it?
 3. most importantly patience. Patience is the Ultimate you need to have in this Crypto Ecosystem in general

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 03:53:39 PM

And here is my contribution, neither you nor those you argue with have any idea what or how much money people are making from airdrop and the heavy amount of liquidity going into farming airdrop.
The few coins you have mentioned are just a little from the huge fields of airdrops.
Go do proper research on how sophisticated airdrop farming has become.

Most big projects don't bother sourcing for funds the old fashion way, all they need to do is drop their airdrop info and watch the community go crazy farming and burning trx fees for a piece of the pie.
Soon wormhole, zksync, LayerZero, Polyhedra, linea, Scroll, base and more will be dropping airdrop info one after the other and many of you will still be in doubt.

Between Parcl and Cashmere lab dropping soon Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:26:57 PM

And here is my contribution, neither you nor those you argue with have any idea what or how much money people are making from airdrop and the heavy amount of liquidity going into farming airdrop.
The few coins you have mentioned are just a little from the huge fields of airdrops.

Most big projects don't bother sourcing for funds the old fashion way, all they need to do is drop their airdrop info and watch the community go crazy farming and burning trx fees for a piece of the pie.
Soon wormhole, zksync, LayerZero, Polyhedra, linea, Scroll, base and more will be dropping airdrop info one after the other and many of you will still be in doubt.

Is not like I don't know that people make money from airdrops I'm just making points for them that there are people out there who make money out of this still. Is good that you have verified this and given instances on other projects that will be launching their airdrop. I don't even know about this.

I guess I need to widen my searches to get more updates

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 06:43:06 PM

The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community. From social, testnet, mainet,... all bring airdrop opportunities.

But it must be expressed that this environment is full of pitfalls, some people will receive joy and some will not be able to receive anything. Even as users' skills are increasing, fraud is difficult to detect, making competition more intense. But good charisma always attracts naturally without the need for fancy exaggeration, so don't worry too much about who opposes/supports these jobs, because we decide to choose for ourselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:04:29 PM

Patience is truly needed on this because not all airdrops are able to make money and so as the airdroppers. If you think that most of them are welcoming and profitable that's because we're on the season of bull run and that shall make most of the projects have higher chance of being successful. Otherwise, check them out on the bear market and they're not going to give you any reward or they will give you rewards but the value of them are close to nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:10:59 PM

The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community.

I think airdrops are also a way for the team to attract more investors. Some people tend to associate legitimacy to those projects who give off if benefits for free. However some you might find that the airdrops they are willing to give are so huge so we still must stay alert at all times. Airdrops are a good source of money but don’t be too blinded that you don’t see carlos anymore.

Kristiyana

Activity: 168
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:33:09 PM

your contribution is very clear,I know very well that there are people out there who makes money from airdrop,I keep seen people testifying on different airdrop,but whenever time I tried to  participate on any of this projects, i always end up doing the wrong ones, but I'm glad you gave instance of the project that will be launching their airdrop soon,I think I will make a deep research on this above mentioned projects.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 07:37:07 PM

The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community.

I think airdrops are also a way for the team to attract more investors. Some people tend to associate legitimacy to those projects who give off if benefits for free. However some you might find that the airdrops they are willing to give are so huge so we still must stay alert at all times. Airdrops are a good source of money but don’t be too blinded that you don’t see carlos anymore.

You are right. It has become a trend to distribute free tokens, which gives a project credibility and trust from investors. Most of the big projects nowadays give airdrop which helps them not only bring in more investors but also build a community that will continue to support the project for the long run. This is also a marketing strategy taken by the project because it works better than a paid marketing campaign. Usually an airdrop announcement is shared by hundreds of different groups and kols all over social media.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:50:16 PM

It's just that new airdrops - from the end of last year until now - are more often than not disappointing for many participants. I can give examples of Starknet, SmartLayer, QnA3; angry discussions are already beginning on Wormhole in the DC. Modern airdrops require financial investment (staking and delegation), even daily clicks require payment to the fee's. Of course, there are still some projects that reward their users free of charge, but these are becoming fewer and fewer.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 09:46:17 PM

The continuation of the discussion from my last post, you can read through if you wish to learn and have the time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5487071.msg63737108#msg63737108.

There was a heavy argument among us during this thread, and to be honest, we learned from each other. The essence of the discussion was about whether Airdrops are beneficial or not; some argued it is, while some said it's not. Well, from my findings, I'd say it's a 50-50 game.
What can be said for sure: airdrops today are already entire quests. Where you need to show quite a bit of activity and this will not guarantee that something will come out of it or the project will end up being a dummy. I would say that the probability is closer to 80/20 that in the end it will be spent time is not worth the airdrop.I just don’t take part in them anymore, it’s easier to buy a lottery ticket Wink
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 11:37:13 PM

It does because it's a way to market their project through these airdrops and giveaways. That's the strategy that many project have discovered for them to have more attraction in the market.

Once they've got that reputation that many have seen that they've provided successful airdrop and with decent amounts. Most investors will think that project has got a lot of money in the circulation and that's why they can provide such airdrops.

But in reality, that's just part of the marketing and that money allotted for the airdrop have been calculated and the return is greater because of the exposure that they'll get from the airdrop receivers and that's like words of mouth that will scatter in many crypto communities.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 11:55:54 PM

(...)
so if you check, you did see that these airdrops do give people money. What you've to consider is;
 1. The Chain they're been developed on,
 2. What Impact can it give and are cex putting interest in it?
 3. most importantly patience. Patience is the Ultimate you need to have in this Crypto Ecosystem in general
This makes sense because when you hunt airdrop especially now, it's more likely a game of chance, where if you have more luck then you are lucky.
There's nothing wrong with hunting airdrop as it is also profitable once you hit a jackpot by luck, you just need to be hardworking here and have patience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 11:56:27 PM

Did you know that just as we have shit tokens, we equally have shit exchanges? Just because a project gets listed on an exchange doesn’t mean it will scale up. Sometimes they go for really easy exchanges that aren’t picky. Even picky exchanges like binance delists certain projects eventually. But if you have the patience as you mention in your third point, then you should try anyways since we know it doesn’t cost money and is supposedly free.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 12:47:39 AM

The airdrop work is quite extensive. Nowadays, as far as I know, there are many ways in which the project reaches out to the community. From social, testnet, mainet,... all bring airdrop opportunities.

But it must be expressed that this environment is full of pitfalls, some people will receive joy and some will not be able to receive anything. Even as users' skills are increasing, fraud is difficult to detect, making competition more intense. But good charisma always attracts naturally without the need for fancy exaggeration, so don't worry too much about who opposes/supports these jobs, because we decide to choose for ourselves.

Sure thing. I'm not forcing the ideology on anyone, we're here to learn and I believe that's what this platform was made for. Who knows the number of persons who got discourage because they thought all airdrops are scam and nothing good comes out from it.

Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 12:51:51 AM

Did you know that just as we have shit tokens, we equally have shit exchanges? Just because a project gets listed on an exchange doesn’t mean it will scale up. Sometimes they go for really easy exchanges that aren’t picky. Even picky exchanges like binance delists certain projects eventually. But if you have the patience as you mention in your third point, then you should try anyways since we know it doesn’t cost money and is supposedly free.
I know that they're shit exchanges and from my research I prefer using only Bitget and Binance due to their quality in all circumstances(Security, POR, Users Protection Funds and so on..) And even this listings. I can boldly say that newly listed coins I have participated in have given me a good some even this WEN

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:00:12 AM

It can be said to be beneficial if the project that organizes the airdrop event provides benefits for the participants who take part in it, in other words they work according to the rules that are applied and then get paid which makes the party proud and vice versa if they get paid but have no value then the airdrops from the project is not useful because it's just a waste of time

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:44:03 AM

Airdrops nowadays are different compared to back in 2017, where you just had to fill up a google form and do simple tasks like following and retweeting on twitter. Nowadays, some airdrops are based on a point system where you need to complete tasks, often daily tasks. Some even require purchasing NFTs, staking, or other actions that necessitate funds to qualify for the airdrop. If we really want to earn from airdrops now, it requires a lot of diligence and investment. Ultimately, the decision to participate in these airdrops is up to us.

Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:08:58 AM

Airdrops nowadays are different compared to back in 2017, where you just had to fill up a google form and do simple tasks like following and retweeting on twitter. Nowadays, some airdrops are based on a point system where you need to complete tasks, often daily tasks. Some even require purchasing NFTs, staking, or other actions that necessitate funds to qualify for the airdrop. If we really want to earn from airdrops now, it requires a lot of diligence and investment. Ultimately, the decision to participate in these airdrops is up to us.
Yeah, I think that is why some cex are also making their users participate in some events in this airdrops in other to encourage them and give those who don't have enough funds the opportunity to earn from those token airdrops

Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:07:12 AM

If anyone was a part of a genuine airdrop when the market were in red and kept holding on to those tokens till the market went green they will make good profit. There is nothing to argue on that part. The problem is to find and track genuine airdrop. In the current market condition it will be hard to find one as there will be more scammers waiting to gain access to the wallet. Anyways it is always advisable to have two or three wallets only for airdrops.

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 05:54:01 AM

Sure thing. I'm not forcing the ideology on anyone, we're here to learn and I believe that's what this platform was made for. Who knows the number of persons who got discourage because they thought all airdrops are scam and nothing good comes out from it.
I know someone who's made thousands from airdrops this year. From portal, JUP, STRK, and now WEN. I didn't make much from it, but maybe there's an opportunity in one of the listed exchanges you mentioned to leverage on..
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: