Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in a newly project is worth it or not ?  (Read 867 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:29:00 AM

Investing in a new project in the crypto space is known by most to be high-risk for investors. Unless we see a lot of hype and support from whales here and the noise is loud on social media platforms like other meme coins that we will suddenly find out are already listed on the top exchanges in this field,.

That's why if new investors try it, they should do their own research first before releasing money for the coin, or if you try it, it should only be a small amount that you can afford to lose; that's what any investor should do.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:23:36 PM

Please note that investing in new projects is very risky because we could lose our money very quickly if the new project we are investing in ends up being a scam or the coins are worthless. If you really want to invest in a new project, then choose a coin based on good fundamentals. So before you want to invest in a new project, make sure we also have investments in other coins, at least if we lose on the new project then we still have reserve assets in other coins.
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:02:42 PM

<snip>

haha dear, let me share one of my experience about investing in new projects. I have taken two trades from the time I am in the crypto space and after that time I am just holding my assets majority of my assets are in Bitcoin and the minority of my holdings are in altcoins. Well as far as I remember, these two projects were listed on binances and after when it was listed, I invested in them and to be very honest those gave me nearly 2x profit and I believe that was my luck because I am not a good trader.

That experience was like my eyes were closed and I was aiming at such an object I don't know the exact place of it and I fired randomly but in the end, it hit the object unexpectedly or luckily haha, That was my past experience I shared. Dear, I would advise you to conduct good research before investing in any of the altcoin projects because investing in altcoin is a very picky part and needs the attention of the investor.

Yes everyone can be very skeptical about altcoins involvement because the promises can be too real to be true, while most persons may prefer a new projects others may prefer old ones, for me I would prefer an old project that has proven worthy of it's potentials than a new project, however in as much as risky altcoins involvement may be it is better to be scammed in an old project than a new project that you didn't no much about. But if any one is  interested in holding I think Bitcoin has remain the best.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:58:48 PM

Investing in new project can be very risky sometimes because you don't know if the project is going to take a bull run or not but the advantage is that, it is always cheap to invest in at that point in time ( when it is yet to be launch) and if it happens that it takes a bull run you will be on huge profit while the disadvantage is that some of those  project sometimes will drop and will never appreciate again after been launch.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:05:32 PM

Participating in the initial has its perks but it won't guarantee you profit. At most times that I have observed these projects that have sale, the very first day they get listed on an exchange gives them a sudden plunge.
It's because majority of the investors have been dumping the token as soon as they get listed and it's also possible that the devs are with them.
So, if you're into it, you have to take note of those risks but if you think it's worth it and you can afford to lose that money, proceed with caution.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:48:42 PM

Investing in new project can be very risky sometimes because you don't know if the project is going to take a bull run or not but the advantage is that, it is always cheap to invest in at that point in time ( when it is yet to be launch) and if it happens that it takes a bull run you will be on huge profit while the disadvantage is that some of those  project sometimes will drop and will never appreciate again after been launch.
Investing in new projects can be profitable for us if we know how to look for good tokens in the market that would be profitable.
There are so many cryptocurrency tokens we are seeing in the market and we can as well select from the thousands and look for the ones that would be profitable for us. This might not look like an easy task but we have nothing to do than to follow up and take the risk of investing for a better opportunity of benefiting from the cryptocurrency trend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:55:03 AM

Investing in new projects is risky if you don't find the right project among thousands of new projects. But with proper analysis and good research it is possible to find good projects. Most of the time when we look for new projects we find that - the project is performing very well, many people are investing in the project, the road map is also good, the project seems to be progressing a lot, but nowadays most of the time it seems that the projects are scams. But I think if you are lucky you can succeed in new projects.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 01:04:50 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

New project can give you double profit if the project become successful and it will be listed on a big exchange like binance, kucoin, etc.,there are a lot of traders who earn a big profit on new projects, i remember vulcan forge project from 1$ price rise up to 39$ when it was listed on binance imagine the very big profit if you invested on the early stage and hold, just be careful always because not all new project can become successful there are also failed so if you invested on failed project you will be loss. So be careful on selecting projects for good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 01:11:06 PM

Investing in new projects can be profitable for us if we know how to look for good tokens in the market that would be profitable.

The challenge here is that every day more and more projects are being launched that it becomes harder to identify which ones are actually profitable and which ones would just be good for short-term gains. Most projects usually memecoins are really just good for short-term investments and you must not push your luck by not selling at a right time.

It’s always good to be first one among the others and you get a head start and if things start to go south then you can easily take out your profits.

andyou1234

Activity: 950
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:28:52 PM

In my opinion, it is not worth investing in a new project because the risk is very big, it is best to choose a project that is already developing and has potential and high capitalization in the crypto market so that the hope of getting very big profits in the future, I I advise you to always be careful when investing in projects that are still very new,

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 07:58:29 PM

In my opinion, it is not worth investing in a new project because the risk is very big, it is best to choose a project that is already developing and has potential and high capitalization in the crypto market so that the hope of getting very big profits in the future, I I advise you to always be careful when investing in projects that are still very new,

We cannot say that all new projects are worthless because many of them have good potential and make their investors wealthy but in case of new coins most of the individuals are gambling not Investing because they don't do any research but blindly choose random projects with a hope of getting huge success.

Diversification can help you if you choose top coins and put huge sum in top coins and invest little percentage in new ones but this little percentage should also be used after deep study about such projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 08:46:42 PM

If you are an experienced trader, I will advise you to concentrate on trading only. It is better to stay away from investing in brand new projects. Most projects are taking advantage of the ongoing hype, and some seem dead after the launch. Because there is no post-launch marketing and development, there is no chance to raise the token price. Rather, it dumps hard when investors start selling, and LP only adds 50% when it's launched from a decentralised Launcpad. That means investors already lost 50% during the presale, and they aren't aware of this tactic. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Albarq

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:06:14 PM

I think there's no harm in trying a new project that might be able to stabilize our income, it could be an opportunity for the future but it depends on our stance by considering the elements that will occur in the project we are working on and making sense in the future if you are a trading. Try to focus on the future and concentrate alone by deepening your insight, maybe that's better.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:26:20 PM

I see many people get into trouble when investing because of many broken promises made by the developers, especially in new projects.
Asking if it is worth it or not. You can assess if the project is worth investing in or not because if you ask other people, listening to their insight could affect your mind and project assessment as well. Why we should not trust ourselves if we've done research and background checks. I don't think it was enough to judge whether a project is legit or a scam.
If we don't know how or don't have the capability to make good judgments, I don't think we have to be doing this as most likely, we just fall into the wrong investment.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:12:52 PM

I think there's no harm in trying a new project that might be able to stabilize our income, it could be an opportunity for the future but it depends on our stance by considering the elements that will occur in the project we are working on and making sense in the future if you are a trading. Try to focus on the future and concentrate alone by deepening your insight, maybe that's better.

Actually I think most of the newly project is worth it, but how to differentiate the legit project and also the scam project is where the problem is, at this point most people we think about making research. obviously I think is good to make research about a particular project before looking out to make investment, but sometimes we don't get the right information from our research. I think we need to be careful with most of this newly project either.

Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:11:20 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

I think it's not advisable to invest on new project,new projects are quite risky to invest on as an investor,it all depends on the investors risk tolerance.Like people will say experience is the best teacher, although I haven't tried putting my money on new projects but from the experiences from investors who tried investing on new projects and turn out to be scam is mind blowing.As an investor it's best you invest on what you know rather than being a victim by fraudsters who are using their new updates to create new project that offers nothing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:58:50 PM

That will determine what kind of investors you want. If you really understand about crypto, the risks, and how to choose and take risks from new projects, then do it. However, if you are still in doubt and don't understand how the trick works, then it's better not to.

New crypto projects will always have higher risks. There are no zero risks, but new projects usually have higher risks. so are you ready?

DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:19:56 PM

Invest in the project after some months and don't invest in the first month because at that time you don't know anything about the project and allow the project to gain ground first before you invest if not they will use your funds to open market for the project. And if the project can't withstand the rest of time then you money is gone. So to avoid stories that touch the heart don't or it is not good to invest on a new project.
At that time the project has not even recognized in any community so even if you are scam there is nowhere you can go and complain about the project. Invest in well known projects and leave the new projects to mature.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:21:40 PM

current new projects should be seen as if they were games of chance, where you look at them and think: I'm going to put in this amount of money that I can afford to lose and if the project fails, then I'll move on with my life without any repentance. With this type of thinking, at least people won't be putting a lot of money into these new projects that keep promising a lot of things but that after months don't deliver on even 40% of the things they keep promising, and it's very sad and regrettable how the creators of these new projects act and it is very unbelievable how many people still fall for these scam projects and end up investing a lot of money and losing a lot of money and then complaining on social media.

days ago I saw something very shocking, in which a new project was added to Binance, in a few minutes, something less than 2 minutes, the price of the token rose from 1$ to 44$ of course I highly doubt that anyone was able to sell at 44$ or I bought it for 1$ on Binance, but what shocked me was what happened next, the price of the token started to drop a lot, every 4 hours that I checked, I noticed that the price fell by 10$, so I started to wonder how they were If people who bought at $40 feel, they must have lost a lot of money. It is very dangerous to keep putting a lot of money into these new projects

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 12:39:57 AM

Please note that investing in new projects is very risky because we could lose our money very quickly if the new project we are investing in ends up being a scam or the coins are worthless.

This is why doing your own research is very important. I see some people blindly believing anything they see in social media saying he or she said this coin has potential and then immediately invest in it. It might be difficult and a bit overwhelming to decide for yourself which would be the nest coin to invest to or how much should you invest in.

Usually it’s better to invest only what you can afford so that if you lose it wouldn’t hurt your overall financial stability as much. Do not put everything of your money into one coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: