Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in a newly project is worth it or not ?  (Read 867 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 05:04:00 AM

valuable or not, it depends on the project you want to invest in, and based on the project you mentioned, it doesn't seem like a good place to invest. Most of the reviews here, people think it's a scam, so if you want to really invest, I don't think it's recommended.
Also, don't invest just because of the hype or seeing other people's success from it. Quite a lot of people are unsuccessful in this investment. However, if you are really interested, do some research before investing. Asking a guy who you see is successful would also be better because I think he has experience.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mika686

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:09:32 AM

https://dynexcoin.org/ I think you can consider $dynex as it is the future.
tengui

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:32:05 AM

I think Pinksale is a safe sales platform, so it doesn't matter if you participate in the presale held at Pinksale. Your investment money will be safe and if the soft cap is not reached then your investment money will be returned. If you are sure about the project, there is no problem investing by participating in the presale. but I just want to remind you to stay alert to new projects.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:19:05 PM

it depends on what type of project you are going to participate in, but for the link you provided, I personally will not invest, where the continuation of the pePE coin will definitely end up being a scam, I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out

You're absolutely right,in my own opinion I think investing on a newly launch project is not worth it, reason been that most of this project last for a very short period of time,and you may not be informed about that.most of this project what they do is that, they keep bringing things that will attract individual to participate in that project.once they succeeded with the total numbers of Investors they need, they will get the site locked up immediately. and that is final,so in this case one need to be extremely careful on the newly launch project you invest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:32:35 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called...
Your explanation and activity according to your post means you're an investor, not a trader. Both don't mean the same thing.

...and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
It's obvious you're just shilling for that project. You ought to have come clear with it than hide behind the trader thing. Well, I don't know anything about that project and I ain't interested to go digging into its tokenomics and all that. Nice try, though.

https:// dynexcoin.org/ I think you can consider $dynex as it is the future.
You expect anyone to believe that? Of course, that's what every new project claims. Since such post is coming from a newbie, it will be a herculean task believing it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:31:24 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

First, never use your main wallet to try new projects. You don't know whether the project will be a scam or not just because they don't take your coins at that time. Always use a dedicated wallet for new projects.

I looked at the website and it looks like it's another meme coin that uses the big name PEPE to attract investors. In the past there was also a PEPEMO project which used the name PEPE. In my personal opinion, to be honest, meme projects are not good projects to invest in because you need the power of the community to pump up the price. I read briefly in the project that it mentioned that early adopters would benefit from MPEPE tokens. That's great but if there isn't a big community then it will just be another shitcoin of meme projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:39:07 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

First, never use your main wallet to try new projects. You don't know whether the project will be a scam or not just because they don't take your coins at that time. Always use a dedicated wallet for new projects.

I looked at the website and it looks like it's another meme coin that uses the big name PEPE to attract investors. In the past there was also a PEPEMO project which used the name PEPE. In my personal opinion, to be honest, meme projects are not good projects to invest in because you need the power of the community to pump up the price. I read briefly in the project that it mentioned that early adopters would benefit from MPEPE tokens. That's great but if there isn't a big community then it will just be another shitcoin of meme projects.

It's common to see the use of coin names that are almost the same as memecoins which are already popular. and such a strategy is no surprise to us.
However, there are also memes that succeed and there are more that fail. We can't say that the project OP intended will be good enough in the future. but it's better to be careful. If you really have to connect a wallet, you're right, it's better to use a new wallet and not use the main wallet. just to be careful because there are quite a lot of people who have lost assets because they were careless in connecting their wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 03:17:56 PM

If you want to participate in the initial sales, if I think it's better if I don't participate. To avoid spending cash capital, you can use other ways to get those coins, such as participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops if the developer puts out that event

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:48:03 PM

It's common to see the use of coin names that are almost the same as memecoins which are already popular. and such a strategy is no surprise to us.
However, there are also memes that succeed and there are more that fail. We can't say that the project OP intended will be good enough in the future. but it's better to be careful. If you really have to connect a wallet, you're right, it's better to use a new wallet and not use the main wallet. just to be careful because there are quite a lot of people who have lost assets because they were careless in connecting their wallet.
Honestly, when you compare the number of memecoins that got to a decent place versus all the ones that are not anywhere, it means that we are not going to really see most of them succeed, and so why would we really end up with anything better? I would invest into something old instead of something new, this isn't about meme by the way, I think it's quite clear that we are going to end up with a good return here and there if we stick with the old ones.

Meme projects are not something I enjoy investing into, some people may like them, I just do not see the benefit in them to be fair and that's why I try to stay away from them as much as I possibly could. This is why I believe that the best we can do would be investing carefully with big names like bitcoin and ethereum.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 06:24:19 PM

This is a very recommendable advise, I have always said it, in as much as am not a fan of shitcoins, if one wants to invest in them he or she should make further findings about such coin because as the is right now, scammers has flooded the market with fake projects and one needs to be very careful about any investment move in crypto right now.

Most people always feel that once a project is new, it will be profit but that isn't true, what you as an investor needs to do always is, investigate the project very well, check if it will last in the market or it was created to get people in so that it will crash and be of benefit to the inventors.

Success in Crypto investment totally depends on the coin in which you have invested. If you choose wrong coins and think that you will earn through using strategies then you will be losing money because strategies never works of you choose shitcoins.

People think that if they choose new coin then they will use little money to buy it become new coins are lower in price which will give them profit after pump but most of these coins turns into scam one and they loss money because they don't utilize their time to do a thorough research regarding the success of that project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:09:54 AM

Investing in new projects has been nightmare for me I used to do it during 2017 I mean the initial days of ICO and now the most difficult part is finding an legitimate project because either they don't survive till listing as it's abandoned or else they just dump it on the day of listing. It's a mixed feelings right now because we are seeing rally for most of the coins and during this season new projects do get pumped hard. My personal opinion would be we can invest by doing through research but not a huge amount if I had to do I will do only 10% or less from my portfolio.

You're right in my own opinion I think before participating in any of this newly launch project there are factors that need to be considered before participating, this are:

_Is the project a genuine one? sometimes this projects can look very real and promising just to attract individual.

_secondly How long is the project going to last? probably after they succeeded with the total numbers of Investors they need they might decide to dump the project.

This are things you need to consider before participating in any of this newly launch project to avoid losing of money.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 06:16:10 PM

I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out

Well, you should also not believe the first piece because it is also not a very strong project but just a meme coin at the end of the day.  Grin However, you are right that it is the original meme coin and if another project is launched copying its name and trying to garner fame out of its success then one should never believe in it and think that it might gain the same level of success that the original did.
I'm never in the favor of people that invest in meme coins when they don't even have a strong community because meme coins completely depend on that, they pump only when the community hypes them up, without that, they would die off in a week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:10:22 PM

I'm a little disappointed because, when you see that the requested slippage percentage is high, it's clear that it's a bit of a scam to me. So don't pay any attention to the
thing given as a link by OP.

So poor newbies who don't know anything about such things because they will be robbed because they have no idea about the reality here in the cryptocurrency
field industry, to be honest. For this kind of meme coins in the market will surely in just a matter of weeks only they will disappear for sure.

ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:18:21 PM

it depends on what type of project you are going to participate in, but for the link you provided, I personally will not invest, where the continuation of the pePE coin will definitely end up being a scam, I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out
Many new projects end up being scams and many people get caught in them due to huge losses. In fact, new projects can be profitable or detrimental, which is why many people are attracted to new projects, this is because of greed. Why can it be called greed because of course they know that investing in new projects has high risks and high profits. There are also those who invest because they follow other people or because they follow influencers, these are people who are very bad at entering the crypto world because they don't have a stance, don't do independent research, just rely on fomo.

In essence, investing in new projects is not recommended for beginners, especially those new to crypto because the risks are very high. However, those who have enough experience and knowledge often take advantage of new projects to gain big profits. This is what I often see lately, especially since bitcoin is getting higher, so many new projects are emerging, maybe they are taking advantage of the moment of increasing bitcoin prices.

JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:34:27 PM

most of the coin i mean meme coin deriving its name from generally known meme coin that has already reached millions market cap just for the sake of marketing stunt is always doomed to fail this one is no exception people will only stick to the OG this one is just an imitation therefore it won't increase as you expected even someone mentioned that the slippage is kinda high with this coin on dex assuming the LP is lacking therefore I think its not a good coin at all probably just money for the devs to grub the money from all the people trying to "invest"
I advise to just stick with the already established meme coin that are still haven't reached billions since they have the chance.
even better if you can just ignore meme coin and invest in the real deal called bitcoin and ethereum you will have better chance of making profit in the long run because lets be frank here.
these meme coin aren't good enough for long term in my opinion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 01:21:19 AM

Op you no longer need to mention the project's name, as it may come across as excessive promotion. Regarding whether it's worth investing in newly launched projects, it largely hinges on luck. Most new ventures take time to establish themselves in the crypto sphere, particularly without sufficient funding or prominent backers. While some projects soar in value from the outset, others turn out to be scams or failed. Exercising caution and conducting thorough research before investing is crucial in navigating the volatile world of cryptocurrency.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 04:33:18 PM

I do a lot of airdropping of new projects, some of which are really good and are on the list of projects supported by Binance Lab. Of course, projects supported by Binance Lab are good projects even though they are not certain to be listed on Binance. Now many new projects are listed and launching on Binance. Starting to invest before being registered will be an extraordinary advantage or join Launchpool on Binance.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:04:26 PM

If you want to participate in the initial sales, if I think it's better if I don't participate. To avoid spending cash capital, you can use other ways to get those coins, such as participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops if the developer puts out that event

I think this is a better option if developers put out such event. In this case you have less thing to lose if the project ends up to be a scam. All you can lose is your time and data. And if it's goes well too, then a big win for you. If such event isn't available and you definitely want to be part of the project. Just buy little amount that won't pain you if the project ends up to be a scam .

GigaBit

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:32:26 PM

Investing in new projects for quick profit is not a bad policy. But it is important to know about the project before investing. New projects can be either good or bad. I have no idea about the project you shared. I have never heard of such a project before. But my advice on investing is that one should not invest without knowing the project completely. And if any new token has to be purchased by connecting the wallet, then the investor must be very careful. I was excited to make some investments in a new project during the last bull run and lost all the money in my wallet since I connected my wallet there. Although I put a small amount of money in there otherwise I had the possibility of a big loss. Many people do not face this problem, they can lose the invested money because those projects are sometimes not even listed on the exchange. Investors should initially invest after gaining proper knowledge about their project and whether they are advertising or promoting them in any major news channels.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 11:47:25 PM

I think this is a better option if developers put out such event. In this case you have less thing to lose if the project ends up to be a scam. All you can lose is your time and data. And if it's goes well too, then a big win for you. If such event isn't available and you definitely want to be part of the project. Just buy little amount that won't pain you if the project ends up to be a scam .

A lot of people participate in a lot of bounties, airdrops, and other events that can provide them with free tokens and coins, most of these tokens and coins end up not making it into the market, some do make it but barely gain any value and die off soon after they get listed, and only a few of these projects manage to gain some value over time because they are good projects.

One should do their research and check a project before they participate in their events because why would you want to waste so much of your time and efforts promoting a project that wouldn't even give you anything valuable in return?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀