Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legit bridge between ETH and SOLANA ?  (Read 106 times)
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:30:51 AM

Normally I wouldn’t start a topic when this can be easily googled because I am running into many scam bridges. Also went on Reddit and there are tons of links to bridges which drain your wallet.

So besides using a CEX what is a bridge one can use to bridge assets from the Ethereum (or any ETH l2 network like ARB) to the Solana chain?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:14:19 AM
Merited by adaseb (1), SquirrelJulietGarden (1)

Have used both of these, just check which gives you a better bang for your buck. Also, there are times when the bridging process took more than 30 minutes lol so don't panic if it doesn't arrive in 10 minutes or so. Other than delays, no problems at all on my side.

https://swap.mayan.finance/
https://core.allbridge.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SokurovaAzer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:16:08 AM

Navigating the crypto space with caution is always a good practice, especially when dealing with bridges and cross-chain transactions. When bridging assets from Ethereum or an Ethereum Layer 2 network to the Solana chain, it's important to use reputable and trusted services. Here are a couple of options you may consider:

1. Wormhole: Wormhole is a decentralized bridge that allows users to transfer assets between different blockchains, including Ethereum and Solana. It supports a variety of assets, and the process involves locking the assets on one chain and minting equivalent assets on another. Wormhole has gained recognition for its functionality and security.

2. RenBridge: Ren is a protocol that enables the transfer of assets between blockchains. RenBridge, part of the Ren protocol, facilitates cross-chain transactions, including those between Ethereum and Solana. Users can wrap their Ethereum assets using RenBridge and mint Ren-based tokens on the Solana chain.

Before using any bridge, it's crucial to verify its legitimacy and check for community reviews or feedback. Avoid using bridges shared on untrusted platforms or forums, as they might be scams designed to drain your assets.
Goodluck!   Wink
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1302
Merit: 726

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:04:54 AM

Have used both of these, just check which gives you a better bang for your buck. Also, there are times when the bridging process took more than 30 minutes lol so don't panic if it doesn't arrive in 10 minutes or so. Other than delays, no problems at all on my side
Months ago, bridging with Zksync took about 24 hours to be proceeded. It is a bit annoying and risky to do bridging and wait for a long time to have your cryptocurrency.

Airdrop hunters don't use big money for bridging so they will have less panic and fear but with actual users, I think it's risky to bridge with big capital. A safer strategy is bridging their big capital day by day to avoid black swan events on that bridge.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 04:46:16 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I used the allbridge one and didn’t have too many issues.

Only issues I had was that I needed to use Arbitrium to bridge into Solana. However I didn’t have any USDC on my ARB address and I had to bridge that. And I got something called USDC.e and apparently you can’t use that on allbridge. So I had to swap to USDC and then I tried and it worked.

It took a while like 35 minutes but the funds appeared in my SOL wallet and was amazed at the speed and low cost of transactions on Solana.

Anyone know if there is a way to bridge directly from Zksync Era to Solana or do you need to bridge away from Zksync and from there bridge again to Solana?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 04:38:01 AM
Merited by MusaMohamed (1)

Anyone know if there is a way to bridge directly from Zksync Era to Solana or do you need to bridge away from Zksync and from there bridge again to Solana?

zkSync is fairly new compared to other Layer-2 networks so yea, if there was a bridge that supports zySync<->Solana, it would probably be a bridge that barely anyone knows about(hence not recommended to use), and that liquidity would likely be very low.

So yea, take the long(but safer) route: zkSync --> Ethereum --> Solana

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MusaMohamed

Activity: 882
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 04:58:51 AM

zkSync is fairly new compared to other Layer-2 networks so yea, if there was a bridge that supports zySync<->Solana, it would probably be a bridge that barely anyone knows about(hence not recommended to use), and that liquidity would likely be very low.

So yea, take the long(but safer) route: zkSync --> Ethereum --> Solana
Bridges for them are small and have yet fully tested with community and hackers.

They are risky to use if we want to bridge big value so this is a warning for people who want to use it carelessly.

I know with people who want to use bridges and try to save costs for their proactive airdrop on-chain transactions, tasks, bridges are helpful but only if they know about this risk and never bridge big value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x