Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Failure is a step to success  (Read 182 times)
ARTOIS (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 68

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 12:18:13 PM

Hi,

We all know that failure is not achieving the desired goal or not reaching the desired result. It is an experience that involves error and failure in an endeavor. Although it may be difficult when we face it, it can be an opportunity to learn and improve, and failure lies in several aspects such as social, functional, emotional failure...
When we view failure as an opportunity to learn, we are able to change all negatives into positives
 Instead of looking at it as the end of the world and entering into a psychological crisis that may destroy us completely, we see it as an opportunity to discover points of improvement and areas for development. By using failure as a learning source, we can correct mistakes and improve our performance.

I raised this topic, and perhaps members of the forum have already addressed it, and my words can be considered merely advice for those who read them, and I hope that everyone will benefit from them. Therefore, we will talk about some strategies that contribute to building a person’s success, including:

-Changing thinking about failure and looking at it as a way to learn from mistakes.
-Transform frustration from failure and overcome fear of it.
-Identifying errors and analyzing the negatives and positives.
-Develop new strategies and skills to enhance decision-making ability.
-Enhancing self-confidence with hard work, hope and determination.
-Setting new goals and working on them.
-Keep trying, not giving up, and staying away from laziness....

By using failure as an opportunity to learn and continually improve, we can achieve personal growth. We must invest time and effort into making improvements in our lives and developing ourselves. When we take small steps towards continuous improvement, we will appear brighter and achieve success.
I hope that everyone who sets goals and strives to achieve them will succeed.

I think there are those who lived this experience. How did you overcome failure ? and what is your advice to motivate those who are frustrated by failure?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 09:17:14 PM

Motivation? Just want to remind the dialogue " Why do we fall sir? To rise."

We can seek motivation when we have everything that needed or lacks something to restart from the scratch and make it happen but motivation is overrated, just follow the process and one day you will reach the destination.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:57:19 PM

I like your perspective towards failure.

It's because in these times of darkness and hardship, many look at failures as permanent matter and they'll never recover from that. But for someone who keeps on fighting for his dreams and survival, these failures are just part of our journey and they're necessary to have so that we can taste the victory sweeter than ever.

I think there are those who lived this experience. How did you overcome failure ? and what is your advice to motivate those who are frustrated by failure?
I just looked at it as part of the road and path to success, you just need to go through by it and everyone who's successful now got through with several and terrible failures.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:15:56 AM

-Changing thinking about failure and looking at it as a way to learn from mistakes.
it is indeed a best way to learn is by committing mistakes but that does not mean we need to commit mistakes everytime just to learn because if we can do our best to not failing then that is the better way.
nice one here, But for me?  let us never have that frustration instead keep learning to control your emotion and feeling.

In this that I am completely believing , never give up and kill laziness .

Pi-network314159

Activity: 224
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:05:46 AM

Hi,

We all know that failure is not achieving the desired goal or not reaching the desired result. It is an experience that involves error and failure in an endeavor. Although it may be difficult when we face it, it can be an opportunity to learn and improve, and failure lies in several aspects such as social, functional, emotional failure...
On a noms failure is a step stone to success. Reason of me saying this is because failure doesn't kill you but makes you stronger. Those that became the most famous and popular today where once a failure back then , and they put altogether there failure in a diary and sum it up to correct there mistakes and make a great change and there life became a better one. Who ever that has not faced failure or intermediation will never succeed because success is a product of failure meaning without failure no success. No body will beat his/her chest that they haven't failed before they succeed.
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:02:42 AM

Success is what every person in the world wants. So everyone is constantly running to achieve success. Some are succeeding and some are drowning in failure. Failure is never the end because we know failure is the first step to success. A proverb goes on "Failure is the pillar of success." That is, success is not caught by anyone in the first step so if failure is the first step then we have to analyze the reasons for failure to achieve success and then adopt an approach other than the approach that was adopted first. To be successful we must be diligent stay away from despair and plan after analyzing the reasons for failure. I know that talking is very easy and putting it into practice is very difficult but still without guidance nothing can ever be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mehedi72

Activity: 741
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 12:42:44 PM

It's not to all that if a person keep trying, learn from failures and then correct all previous faults then there is highly possibility that a person is very close to success. And that perosn try a little more then he or she might be experience the taste of success but the fact is nobody want to continue or keep trying the same thing after some failures and leave. That's why some people never tatse the success. I think we need to set the goal first. Then need to divided it into small items. And thus we can do a work step by step gradually.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:06:04 AM

The thing is a lot of people are scared of failure that’s why they just never try. They are missing on lots of opportunities just because they are too scared to fail.

How did you overcome failure ?

Multiple times in life, I saw results I did not want. So, I got better. Every time I fail, I strive harder and improve on my mistakes. I use it as my motivation and fuel. Failing once is acceptable but failing multiple times for me is not an option. Because at that point, you are only doing mistakes willingly.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:24:39 PM

Actually I use to tell people that until you tried and fall or fail, you won't be open to more experience in life because as soon as you fail what you do is to restrategize and do it in a different way and until you fail you will never embrace how lucky you were to be successful in life or have value for yourself when you achieve success. Failure makes us to be open to more ideas that we may not have gotten had it been we became successful on a little trial.

When we fail, we panic and feel as though we are unlucky but failure is just a way of saying keep trying and you would achieve positive results after several attempts. So no matter how many times you've failed, just keep pushing and apply wisdom, do it in a more different way from the way you've done it and failed in the past then you are likely to achieve success.

nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 11:25:54 PM

Failing is a part of life and we need to accept that.   There is no human who did not and will not fail because we are not perfect being.  One needs to accept that most of the time, we are lacking - lacking in knowledge, wisdom, experience, and skills to overcome a task or challenge in life.

People are afraid of failure most of the time because of external and internal pressure.  If a student always achieving high grades then people will expect that student to achieve a high grade on the next exam.  That student may feel the pressure of the expectations from people around him/her.   He/She may start to be afraid of failing because of these expectations.  Hence, we must learn to balance to achieve things to make other people proud and to accept that there is a chance that we may disappoint them.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 09:33:29 AM

Hi,

Overcoming failure for me is not taking it completely personal instead i kept reminding myself that I know this is temporary and I can do best next time .
Life is about failure and success but we must understand how to deal with them .
It's not to all that if a person keep trying, learn from failures and then correct all previous faults then there is highly possibility that a person is very close to success. And that perosn try a little more then he or she might be experience the taste of success but the fact is nobody want to continue or keep trying the same thing after some failures and leave. That's why some people never tatse the success. I think we need to set the goal first. Then need to divided it into small items. And thus we can do a work step by step gradually.
setting goal sometimes brings more failure , maybe better to cross the bridge when you get there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:08:14 AM

It's not to all that if a person keep trying, learn from failures and then correct all previous faults then there is highly possibility that a person is very close to success.
use your mistakes as teacher to never do the same mistakes again .
that is how we must deal in this issue.

And that perosn try a little more then he or she might be experience the taste of success but the fact is nobody want to continue or keep trying the same thing after some failures and leave.
the people that learn from their mistakes are the people that become the most
successful people in the world.

That's why some people never tatse the success. I think we need to set the goal first. Then need to divided it into small items. And thus we can do a work step by step gradually.
those who didnot taste the success are the people that is greed and the people
that is weak.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:27:00 AM

Conquer fear for success at the end of the day every person has a goal to succeed from their own place. Hard times are very necessary in a person's life. People can enjoy success because of hard times. To be successful failure is inevitable in life. Still many consider failure as destiny. Those who learn from failure and move forward with renewed enthusiasm are the ones who succeed.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 05:37:24 AM

Success isn't achieved by avoiding failure altogether but rather by embracing it as an essential part of the journey. By reframing failure as a stepping stone rather than a stumbling block, you can cultivate resilience and creativity and ultimately achieve your goals. So, don't fear failure; embrace it as a necessary part of the process on your journey to success.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 03:49:10 PM

Actually I use to tell people that until you tried and fall or fail, you won't be open to more experience in life because as soon as you fail what you do is to restrategize and do it in a different way and until you fail you will never embrace how lucky you were to be successful in life or have value for yourself when you achieve success. Failure makes us to be open to more ideas that we may not have gotten had it been we became successful on a little trial.

When we fail, we panic and feel as though we are unlucky but failure is just a way of saying keep trying and you would achieve positive results after several attempts. So no matter how many times you've failed, just keep pushing and apply wisdom, do it in a more different way from the way you've done it and failed in the past then you are likely to achieve success.

No doubt that who is afraid of failure hardly give thing a trial which amount to failure in entirety until you failed you will not know what it takes to make certain decision the leads to success, as result of failure is inability to make the right decision at the point of given a trial. Failure is tool it measure that determine incompetence and serve as yardstick to promote any who keeps trying by positioning the person into perfection.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1574
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 05:56:10 PM

Failing is a normal thing, but not everyone can gain enthusiasm after failing once

The hardest thing that is very difficult for someone to try is to motivate themselves, so it is very necessary to keep trying to get out of the comfort zone and fear that may not happen in the future

I also quite often experience a lack of motivation, this all happens not because of my wishes but indeed living day after day seems boring, for that reason I continue to train my brain to try hard to kill the feeling of laziness and boredom

Mrcool75

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:22:01 PM

Of course, failure is a step to success. There will be many obstacles in your life before success.  You may fail many times before you succeed.  There can be many types of mistakes and you have to learn from them and move forward. Then you can move on to success.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 09:17:55 AM

-Identifying errors and analyzing the negatives and positives.
-Develop new strategies and skills to enhance decision-making ability.
3 starting way to know whats really missing in our life plans agreeing here.

-Enhancing self-confidence with hard work, hope and determination.
having hard working and determination is the last to have Hoping because for me hope is for desperation.

-Setting new goals and working on them.
realization of what you wanted is really what the outcome to go in ourways.

perfect , laziness has no place when we wanted to build our future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: