Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hemis $HMS - A new layer 1 blockchain for contract free games of chance!  (Read 1863 times)
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 05:31:09 PM

Hi everybody.

This is a big announcement for us. We are excited to share our year 1 development roadmap. This roadmap is intended to carry the Hemis project until the DAO is enabled, at which point the community get a full say in strategic direction and who gets paid to do what.  Please do read the supporting article as it conveys some of the reasoning behind our development decisions.

Roadmap: https://hemis.tech/roadmap/

Blog Post: https://hemis.tech/2024/03/our-year-1-roadmap-focusing-on-usability-security-and-features/

I will be writing and posting articles about many of the milestones on the roadmap over the coming weeks in the build up to the start of trading. Thank you as always for your fantastic support.
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:51:35 AM

Ever wonder what Hemis can do that other layer one blockchain platforms cannot? Hemis simplifies blockchain gaming by ditching complex smart contracts. 

Here is the first of a series of articles that will take a closer look at what makes Hemis unique.

https://hemis.tech/2024/03/hemis-and-ptx-technology-simplifying-blockchain-gaming/
snylack

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 04:59:02 PM

Dear HEMIS Development Team,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest congratulations on the exceptional work done on HEMIS and the recent listing on Xeggex. It is a remarkable achievement that reflects the commitment, skill and vision of your team.

The success of the listing on Xeggex is a testament to the incredible project you have built. Their dedication to innovation and advancing the cryptocurrency space is truly inspiring, and I am excited for what the future holds for HEMIS.

It is gratifying to see the well-deserved recognition of their hard work and the significant contribution that HEMIS is making to the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I am confident that this listing will open new doors and opportunities for the growth and adoption of HEMIS.

Furthermore, I would like to ask if there is still time to buy HEMIS coins on Xeggex and participate in the staking bonuses offered?

This would be an excellent opportunity for investors to take advantage of the additional benefits provided by the platform, earning additional bonuses in hot staking, in addition to being able to participate in cold staking with normal rewards.

Once again, congratulations to the entire development team. Their commitment to excellence is truly admirable, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for HEMIS.

Yours sincerely,

_< Wagner® >_
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:52:01 AM

Furthermore, I would like to ask if there is still time to buy HEMIS coins on Xeggex and participate in the staking bonuses offered?

People hot staking Hemis right now will receive staking bonusses until the bonus fund runs out. Estimates are that this will take another month. So coins purchased on Xeggex can be staked and will receive bonusses still.

burp...
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:22:51 AM

Dear HEMIS Development Team,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest congratulations on the exceptional work done on HEMIS and the recent listing on Xeggex. It is a remarkable achievement that reflects the commitment, skill and vision of your team.

The success of the listing on Xeggex is a testament to the incredible project you have built. Their dedication to innovation and advancing the cryptocurrency space is truly inspiring, and I am excited for what the future holds for HEMIS.

It is gratifying to see the well-deserved recognition of their hard work and the significant contribution that HEMIS is making to the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I am confident that this listing will open new doors and opportunities for the growth and adoption of HEMIS.

This would be an excellent opportunity for investors to take advantage of the additional benefits provided by the platform, earning additional bonuses in hot staking, in addition to being able to participate in cold staking with normal rewards.

Once again, congratulations to the entire development team. Their commitment to excellence is truly admirable, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for HEMIS.

Yours sincerely,

_< Wagner® >_

Thanks for the kind words.  Onwards!
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 02:49:14 PM

The new Hemis testnet is live! Stand by for information on how you can get involved and help us test our future features.

Full information:  https://hemis.tech/2024/05/the-new-hemis-testnet/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: