Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HTN] Hoosat Network fair launch 8.3.2024 14:00 UTC  (Read 2936 times)
HoosatNetwork (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 05:23:56 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2024, 05:58:28 AM by HoosatNetwork

I will resort to speaking the truth here to the fudders.

1. Pt_kangaroo made video of his child cursing at my image. Who will not ban him for that?
2. Cpt_price broke rule 2 of discord by name calling Cryptonit. As such JohnCena banned him, Cryptonit has not banned anyone.

These two bans will not be removed from Discord. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not the ones destroying HTN. HTN will not die because fudders cause panic selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 06:00:48 AM

We are not Karlsen fork, we are Kaspa fork.

Karlsen was first to create  HeavyHash + Blake3, what does your implementation even differ?

Changing basically one line of code in a fork is called original? Also we do not support Karlsenhash.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:22:27 AM

Hey everyone. We added some #HTN to #xeggex faucet.

There is 50k HTN for 0.1 HTN per 24 hours and 10k HTN for 0.0001 HTN per 12 hours now available for you to take.

https://xeggex.com/faucet
llcoolj

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 06:49:15 PM

Why were my comments deleted and why was I muted for seven days in discord  Huh
It's a good thing you can't delete comments here and it shows the unjustified censorship you impose on the Discord channel!
rahul0256

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:42:08 PM

1. Pt_kangaroo made video of his child cursing at my image. Who will not ban him for that?
2. Cpt_price broke rule 2 of discord by name calling Cryptonit. As such JohnCena banned him, Cryptonit has not banned anyone.

These two bans will not be removed from Discord. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not the ones destroying HTN. HTN will not die because fudders cause panic selling.

Cpt_Price did not break any rule. I was there in discord when this happened. Cryptonit was mocking Cpt_Price by sharing Private DM publicly which was very childish, he even called himself Moron. The 99% of chat was with Cpt_Price as he didn't retaliate and was very civilized. Also when he confronted Cryptonit with Kraken listing that he was sharing in DM's with different member, that's when i saw Cpt_Price chats was deleted which i assumed he was banned. There was one more guy name Klaudi banned who was defending Cpt_Price. Cryptonit even delete and edited his messages because Price has tagged you and when you would have come then you would have realized it was your Cryptonit who is wrong.

Anyways keep your eyes closed and you will soon see you trusting wrong team members.
PlsPostmandontbringbills

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:22:26 PM

Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.
pt_kangaroo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:28:27 PM

I can assure you whoever told you a fanciful story about a 2 year old 'cursing as your image' has lied through their teeth to you.

So, why don't you resort to telling the truth on Bitcointalk: did you see this alleged video of my 'child cursing at your image', or did someone else describe it to you?

HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:53:30 AM

Cpt_Price did not break any rule. I was there in discord when this happened. Cryptonit was mocking Cpt_Price by sharing Private DM publicly which was very childish, he even called himself Moron. The 99% of chat was with Cpt_Price as he didn't retaliate and was very civilized. Also when he confronted Cryptonit with Kraken listing that he was sharing in DM's with different member, that's when i saw Cpt_Price chats was deleted which i assumed he was banned. There was one more guy name Klaudi banned who was defending Cpt_Price. Cryptonit even delete and edited his messages because Price has tagged you and when you would have come then you would have realized it was your Cryptonit who is wrong.

Anyways keep your eyes closed and you will soon see you trusting wrong team members.

You are always free to come to discuss with me in discord about this @tonto_hoosat

Anyway as I have stated. Cryptonit has not banned anyone. cpt_price ban was yesterday revoked as he promised to follow the rules. I have also told them that Klaudi can come and talk with me. pt_kangaroo ban will stay as second ban for him.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 08:02:02 AM

Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.

It's funny how the one you call rotten apple can find out those people who are the real rotten apples faster than I can say Cheese.

I can assure you whoever told you a fanciful story about a 2 year old 'cursing as your image' has lied through their teeth to you.

So, why don't you resort to telling the truth on Bitcointalk: did you see this alleged video of my 'child cursing at your image', or did someone else describe it to you?

Yes I have seen it as I  have seen your prior dick logo to the competition. After the first ban you told me that you would behave. Even now you guys are going on a public forum to cause panic for Discord bans, when you could just DM me and talk things through like real people.
llcoolj

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:40:23 PM

Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.

It's funny how the one you call rotten apple can find out those people who are the real rotten apples faster than I can say Cheese.

Yes I have seen it as I  have seen your prior dick logo to the competition. After the first ban you told me that you would behave. Even now you guys are going on a public forum to cause panic for Discord bans, when you could just DM me and talk things through like real people.

When will you answer my question (№24) ?
I repeat:
It's a good thing you can't delete comments here and it shows the unjustified censorship you impose on the Discord channel!
pt_kangaroo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 09:10:07 PM

Yes I have seen it as I  have seen your prior dick logo to the competition. After the first ban you told me that you would behave. Even now you guys are going on a public forum to cause panic for Discord bans, when you could just DM me and talk things through like real people.

Describe the video/s if you have seen them.

Then I'll post them up on Twitter alongside your description.

Let's see if you know the difference between the truth and a lie.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:31:18 AM

Thats right. It was worst decision make cryptot/euthanasist  one of admin hes discord one of biggest scums and liar. One bad Apple will rot your whole project.

Yes I have seen it as I  have seen your prior dick logo to the competition. After the first ban you told me that you would behave. Even now you guys are going on a public forum to cause panic for Discord bans, when you could just DM me and talk things through like real people.

When will you answer my question (№24) ?
I repeat:

Why would I need to censor your comments? I don't need it here, I don't need it in discord. I can agree your timeout has been too long and as such it has been removed and are free to talk in discord again.

Describe the video/s if you have seen them.

Then I'll post them up on Twitter alongside your description.

Let's see if you know the difference between the truth and a lie.

I have already described it enough. Do you seriously want to put video of your child into X for the public?
llcoolj

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:54:58 AM

That's what I wanted to know too. Why was I wrongfully silenced and censors my comments in discord? Anyway, now the problem is solved, thank you for that.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:31:10 AM

That's what I wanted to know too. Why was I wrongfully silenced and censors my comments in discord? Anyway, now the problem is solved, thank you for that.

Censoring your comments does not have any benefit to anyone except you. I don't know the details for your muting. But it has not been Cryptonit. Cryptonit and JohnCena are not community managers of HTN, they are marketing guys.
Pacman-85

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:22:42 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 09:27:10 AM by Pacman-85

I'm here because HTN's discord is unfair to a team of scammers
You genius Finnish developer TONTO lol
You not transparent and work with your scammer friends Cryptonit, johncena and Romex ....etc
I will touch on this later...
Can you show community your original Premine wallet?
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qzzhz36e4mx45n46pkuxc6phrzm2mprzf8gctjeq6z1jg2sh0nvzw3akc78xu
I am waiting for your answer so I can expose you in bitcointalk
PlsPostmandontbringbills

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 05:40:40 AM

You not transparent and work with your scammer friends Cryptonit, johncena and Romex ....etc
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qzzhz36e4mx45n46pkuxc6phrsm2mprzf8gctjeq6z1jg2sh0nvzw3akc78xu

Dont talk trash.  Hoosat is transparent and public you just stupid fud kid and trash saamme in discord. Get a life.
Pacman-85

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 03:20:49 PM

https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qzzhz36e4mx45n46pkuxc6phrsm2mprzf8gctjeq6z1jg2sh0nvzw3akc78xu

Dont talk trash.  Hoosat is transparent and public you just stupid fud kid and trash saamme in discord. Get a life.

I'm talking to dev, not to a crying baby
I am waiting for his answer if everything is transparent.
HoosatNetwork (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 04:04:26 PM

https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qql8num4kuzvzy8ztxmud8gsevr724pjn3y5906wdgqty4l04684y6hdffved?page=1

Dont talk trash.  Hoosat is transparent and public you just stupid fud kid and trash saamme in discord. Get a life.

Pacman you are troll and creating FUD with several accounts on Discord. You are banned for life from discord because of that.
Cryptonit and JohnCena are not scammers, Romxxx does not work on HTN. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not working anymore either.
Also that address has never been the premine wallet address. I don't know where you have gotten that address.

Premine is at wallet:
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qzdz9t3j5pmrmqwzj3htquk82kxj77uqdh47ucq23wv00evkxnff6sefjdrg4?page=1

Pacman you are one of the most annoying Fudder's I have ever seen.
Pacman-85

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 04:25:33 PM

https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qql8num4kuzvzy8ztxmud8gsevr724pjn3y5906wdgqty4l04684y6hdffved?page=1

Dont talk trash.  Hoosat is transparent and public you just stupid fud kid and trash saamme in discord. Get a life.

Pacman you are troll and creating FUD with several accounts on Discord. You are banned for life from discord because of that.
Cryptonit and JohnCena are not scammers, Romxxx does not work on HTN. Also Cryptonit and JohnCena are not working anymore either.
Also that address has never been the premine wallet address. I don't know where you have gotten that address.

Premine is at wallet:
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/addresses/hoosat:qzdz9t3j5pmrmqwzj3htquk82kxj77uqdh47ucq23wv00evkxnff6sefjdrg4?page=1

Pacman you are one of the most annoying Fudder's I have ever seen.
Pacman-85

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 04:49:50 PM

Yes, I'm most annoying person because I exposed your bullshit in front of people
you have created two wallets for peak time mining
One of them is public, and the second hid it for eveyone
Show that wallet and stop your scam!!!
Why did you send 500k to exbitorn scam exchange?
also trimmed transaction so it does not appear in explorer
https://ibb.co/4WnbkY9
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: