Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 01:26:22 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can DAI stablecoin be frozen?  (Read 190 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:34:39 AM

Im not gonna use binance, i just tookthem as example.
There are some exchanges that dont require KYC
You're right, and there goes the wallets that has integrated exchange like Exodus that don't ask for it either but the commission rate is high. I just don't know if one of them suddenly asked for kyc.

Say i have stolen 20 bitcoin and exchange them for DAI on like binance, then i send my DAI to my exodus wallet, can government, police, or others /sieze them?
Anyway, you should have used a better example than this. It makes me feel that there's something that is in actuality about with the example you've said.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 434
Merit: 289

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:04:25 AM

I know usdt can be frozen even if you have them on a offline wallet like trezor or something beccause they freeze the adress so you cant trade from it.

But what  about DAI?

Say i have stolen 20 bitcoin and exchange them for DAI on like binance, then i send my DAI to my exodus wallet, can government, police, or others /sieze them?
If you steal 20 bitcoins and invest in binance exchange then of course binance exchange will accept all your authentication because every time you go to use binance exchange you can't use binance exchange without KYC every time you KYC binance will accept all your authentication and all your  Will take the report to them. In this case, if the exchange authorities try, they will definitely catch you because they have all your evidence. As I use Binance Exchange, I verified the account by KYC at the beginning of use. Now that I have verified the account with my National ID card, if they ask for proof from my country, they will surely get proof and catch me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: