Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we deal with verbal violence!  (Read 165 times)
ARTOIS (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 41

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:08:17 PM

Hi community,

Many of us have experienced verbal violence at home, school, the neighborhood, or in a public place where...
 It is practiced by the abuser with the intention of belittling, humiliating, blaming or threatening the victim, and it includes a group of behaviors including insults, blame, threats, silencing, criticism, ridicule... Verbal violence is the most important form of violence and bullying.
This form of violence is dangerous, especially for children. There are parents who abuse their children under the guise of education, and teachers under the guise of  education. There is always an excuse.
It may cause many psychological problems for the child and appear when he grows older, and this is all linked to his childhood such as depression, sadness, and despair,mood swings and constant stress,
Iack of self-esteem, feeling weak, inability to take responsibility, and hesitation in taking positions
feeling guilty ,difficult  social relationships, as over time he gradually isolates himself.

Verbal violence destroys a person from the inside, so you must be careful when you are angry and control yourself because anything you say will negatively affect  other person , whether he is a son, brother, friend, student, worker, or any other person.

Can you share with us your experience ? and how you dealt with this situation?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 07:48:01 AM

The thing is no matter what you do or tell that person who abuses you with words, there’s a huge chance that they never stop. They probably do not have a sense of boundaries that is why they can just tell you whatever they want to. They are naturally insensitive and abusive and if you so as much bring that up they might even be more manipulative and let you think that it’s your fault.

I suggest you cut off that person entirely if you can however if you can’t you are just gonna have to strengthen yourself and do not mind what they are saying. Don’t let that person get into your head too much and be the best version of yourself.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 08:37:21 AM

This matter is very difficult one to any facing such be it a child or adult because this abuse of verbal violence is not limited to any age.

As adult one must have some of this saying at the back of their mind, that silent is the best answer to fools, mostly when it has degenerate to the calling of names or giving a unrelated tag to whom you are, ignoring the person is the best option, because confrontation can leads to more damage's.

Silent method though worry psychologically but is always the best answer to any age be it your buse,teacher or parents because most of the abuse as much they don't know the real you but speak base on speculation to abuse you, you silent them and adjust yourself by repositioning everything within you to favour.

One of the most painful thing about abusers, the victim mist time stand to be better than them but become weakling due to inability to defend itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 08:40:57 AM

(...)Can you share with us your experience ? and how you dealt with this situation?

In this situation, it may be difficult for children because they are too young to understand and are easily hurt by words, but in life facing unwanted things does exist so many.

IMO, when someone gives you money and you don't take it, the money is still theirs. And it's the same with insults, if you feel like they don't belong to you, those words are just like the wind blowing through you, don't try to keep them to yourself to feel more suffering, no matter how often you hear them. Then we often face them by ignoring and forgiving those who have touched us. There is no need to react because it only increases tension.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 08:57:12 AM

Bullying comes under criminal activities in most of the countries and the actions will be based on what kind of bullies the victim has faced which includes verbal abuse too for that mostly disciplinary actions will be taken and if the family of the victim wants to take this further then they might charge for compensation via civil lawsuits.

In general, just ignore the bullies and over time they will be diluted in my opinion when you feel the severity increases then make a complaint towards them in school or where you are facing the issue.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 09:50:16 AM

I've experienced this when people talked badly about me and how they've belittled me when I was younger and they think that I've got nowhere to go.

That's fine, I am the type of person that don't put grudge against those people that have done me wrong despite that I've done nothing wrong with them.

IMHO, if you've been dealing with this problem. Always think of your bright future and success is always louder and that's the noise that you should revenge against them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 01:55:52 PM

I have a thing in mind that if it is negative i will never deal with it specially if this is not worth my time , I will just ignore them and move my way because the more ou deal with them is the more negativity will affect you.
remember that Loser will keep deliver hate words while a wise man will continue doing His best for improvement till time comes that they cannot throw anything against them because they are almost perfect.

nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 07:03:23 PM

Hi community,

Many of us have experienced verbal violence at home, school, the neighborhood, or in a public place where...
 It is practiced by the abuser with the intention of belittling, humiliating, blaming or threatening the victim, and it includes a group of behaviors including insults, blame, threats, silencing, criticism, ridicule... Verbal violence is the most important form of violence and bullying.
This form of violence is dangerous, especially for children. There are parents who abuse their children under the guise of education, and teachers under the guise of  education. There is always an excuse.
It may cause many psychological problems for the child and appear when he grows older, and this is all linked to his childhood such as depression, sadness, and despair,mood swings and constant stress,
Iack of self-esteem, feeling weak, inability to take responsibility, and hesitation in taking positions
feeling guilty ,difficult  social relationships, as over time he gradually isolates himself.

Verbal violence destroys a person from the inside, so you must be careful when you are angry and control yourself because anything you say will negatively affect  other person , whether he is a son, brother, friend, student, worker, or any other person.

Being a victim of verbal assault can be traumatizing but we must understand that we can do something to move forward in this situation.

First, you need to stop the bully of abusing you.  If you can fight back by stating your stand on the issue and confronting the bully, then go.  If you think that any confrontation will only lead to harmful consequences, then better seek the guidance and assistance of the authority.  You can file a formal complaint against the bully for that person to stop abusing you and make that person pay any penalty or strain that his/her actions are causing you.

Oiravon96

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 06:30:52 PM

Hi community,

The root of the problem that causes verbal violence in children is the lack of education from parents to teach children to avoid verbal violence. Many parents out there only pay attention to their children's achievements at school and their children's behavior at school or outside the school environment, without wanting to know about their daily lives. What about the child? As a parent, it should be your responsibility to manage and pay attention to the child's mental health and as a parent you should also have a filing if a child is having problems or experiencing verbal violence from his friends. It is no secret that in the news, many children are victims of verbal violence at school and outside of school. Of course, as a teacher, you must educate your students so that they do not bully their colleagues. So the root of the problem is a lack of education from all elements in the environment.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 02:39:18 PM

As kids, we have no control of any external factors but we also have no control
of our own feelings and thoughts yet. When verbally abused, that sticks with the kid
forever.

The kid may grow up feeling inadequate and may manifest this in different
kinds of situations. The kid may grow up shy and quiet or the kid may become a rebel
and verbally abuse others. As a kid, there’s really nothing to do when someone older
or someone with authority abuses you unless someone gets you help.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 02:38:45 AM

I grew in a community that people talks like rascals meaning we are not easily offended of such words so if they talk to me violently then i will respond in more violent words, and if they talk nicely then I will be more nicer.
sometimes we just need to gave back how people is treating you and this does not mean you are a bad human but instead you are teaching them a lesson to never act stupid towards others so you will not feel stupid when they get back to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 04:27:00 PM

responding to verbal violence is something that can be easy or difficult, depending on the person's mentality, because each person's mentality is different when receiving harsh words from other people. but in my own experience, when i receive verbal violence from other people, whether it's insults or other bad words, i respond casually and don't think too much about it. i considered that the words that person said had no meaning and thought that he was much lower than me.

so for people who want to avoid confrontation with the perpetrator of verbal abuse, they can avoid responding back to that person and just stay calm. just assume that what he says has no meaning and just stay away from people like that. because giving in is not losing, your time is much more important than having to respond to someone like that.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 09:53:18 AM

Depending on what is the reason for this verbal violence , sometimes there are people
that that so mean by words but they did not intended to hurt us , though yeah those violent
people should be taken seriously like those Karens 

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 07:09:47 PM

If verbal violence hurts your feelings, maybe you are what they say you are.

If it's so loud that it hurts your ears, sue them in court,

If it's a literal threat against you personally, or if it literally harms you in some way... including literally damaging your good name... that's against the law. Sue them.

Other than that, they have the right to their own opinion, and to speak it.

If you can't take somebody having a bad opinion of you, visit a psychiatrist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: