Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help With Disappearance of Funds  (Read 491 times)
Anderson0077 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:30:47 PM

I'm not sure where to post this.
I deposited money in Atomic Wallet to get the 20% interest on ATOM.
They started to have difficulties where they couldn't stake the rewards one earned.
After four months of this, I unbonded my ATOMS. It took 21 days.
However, it now says I have a zero balance.
I inserted my walled address into the blockchain, and it says I have a zero balance.

I contacted Atomic Wallet support, and all they did was give me a generic response, which didn't address the issue of why I have a zero balance.

What can I do?

https://postimg.cc/PppGQ98L
https://postimg.cc/Cn74BLLb
https://postimg.cc/rzDW5Jnv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:34:15 PM

I'm not that familiar with ATOM but... you should be able to track the funds and whether they were sent to another address or not.

You should also find some trace for the tokens you staked and unstaked. It can't just disappear.

I don't consider Atomic wallet as a trustworthy wallet (especially after that hack) but if I'm not mistaken, their staking is not managed by centralized services, like exchanges does it, is it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:49:05 PM

I checked the transaction history, and there have been no transactions.
I don't understand why Atomic Wallet Support won't address this issue.
I've written to them several times and they just send me a generic response.
coinlary

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:54:02 PM

I'm not sure where to post this.
I deposited money in Atomic Wallet to get the 20% interest on ATOM.
They started to have difficulties where they couldn't stake the rewards one earned.
After four months of this, I unbonded my ATOMS. It took 21 days.
However, it now says I have a zero balance.
I inserted my walled address into the blockchain, and it says I have a zero balance.

I contacted Atomic Wallet support, and all they did was give me a generic response, which didn't address the issue of why I have a zero balance.

What can I do?

I once used atomic wallet I don't  know if you really deposit the money because I got mine then with a contract adresss  and after a year it all vanished .
I noticed something  too then, there were clone of atomic wallet then which steals your seed phrase , once you input it  it will just remain on that same page.
Atomic wallet is not an open source  wallet so its  more like they are masking  something  and they are not to be trusted
Next time, "prevention  is better than cure", don't  fall for good to be true things
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:57:53 PM

But if someone stole your seed phrase and transferred the money, it would appear in the transaction history.
Nothing has shown up in my transaction history.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 05:12:27 PM

Which atomic wallet did you use, is it the desktop version or the mobile version?
I've heard that the mobile version can be quite problematic and based on my experience using this wallet unstaking the token from the atomic wallet took around 14 days or even longer so I think you better wait patiently for a couple of more days if you already waited for 21 days wait for 1 more week.

After you wait a few more days and you still haven't received the unstaked amount then try to reach out to Atomic support you can contact them via their discord account from the following link below.

- https://discord.com/invite/ncZr7mxXz9

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cricktor

Activity: 742
Merit: 1102

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:30:47 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

But if someone stole your seed phrase and transferred the money, it would appear in the transaction history.
Nothing has shown up in my transaction history.

There must always be transactions moving coins or tokens on the respective blockchain. If someone has stolen your coins there must be at least the stealing transaction recorded in the blockchain.

Coins and tokens only move within the blockchain and only the blockchain itself tells the truth.

Your wallet may have sync issues, thus not showing all the transaction history. A possible issue that you need  to rule out.

Use a blockchain explorer to investigate the truth where your coins/tokens are.

After Atomic Wallet's recent hack or whatever it was and how extremely poorly or rather incompetent Atomic Wallet dealt with it (to my knowledge no forensic aftermath at all), this closed-source wallet shouldn't and can't be considered safe. It's hard to believe that all the user's drained wallets were a problem of poorly user side handling of security or whatever. If that were the case, we'd have a more or less constant stream of posts that wallets were drained.

People make mistakes but likely not suddenly thousands, tenthousands or more of them in a short time frame.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:44:05 PM

Which atomic wallet did you use, is it the desktop version or the mobile version?
I've heard that the mobile version can be quite problematic and based on my experience using this wallet unstaking the token from the atomic wallet took around 14 days or even longer so I think you better wait patiently for a couple of more days if you already waited for 21 days wait for 1 more week.

After you wait a few more days and you still haven't received the unstaked amount then try to reach out to Atomic support you can contact them via their discord account from the following link below.

- https://discord.com/invite/ncZr7mxXz9

I did this, and the Moderator responded:
"Support — Today at 9:40 AM
We are sorry about that, Kindly check your DM on how to move your balance to your mail wallet because its hidden."

I asked the Moderator if he could show me how to do this, and I'm waiting for a reply.

Thank you for your help. Smiley
Cricktor

Activity: 742
Merit: 1102

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:55:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Did you get a DM (Direct Message) in Discord? The mod's reply sounds like there should be some instructions there.

Be careful though to verify that the DM is actually from a legit moderator of this Discord channel. If you don't understand any instructions you should verify they're legit.

We are sorry about that, Kindly check your DM on how to move your balance to your mail wallet because its hidden."

I assume that moderator meant main wallet instead of mail wallet.

Roll Eyes Hidden balances... that makes sense for a wallet.  Roll Eyes  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:03:52 PM

Did you get a DM (Direct Message) in Discord? The mod's reply sounds like there should be some instructions there.

Be careful though to verify that the DM is actually from a legit moderator of this Discord channel. If you don't understand any instructions you should verify they're legit.

By the way, Atomic Wallet has a forum on Reddit. Several members have told me that my balance is hidden and I need to follow the steps on:
https://decentralized-base-protocol.vercel.app

They claim this will fix the issue. However, it requires me to insert my 12-word key phrase, so I didn't.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:47:17 PM

I'm not that familiar with ATOM but... you should be able to track the funds and whether they were sent to another address or not.

You should also find some trace for the tokens you staked and unstaked. It can't just disappear.

I don't consider Atomic wallet as a trustworthy wallet (especially after that hack) but if I'm not mistaken, their staking is not managed by centralized services, like exchanges does it, is it?

Likewise me I am not familiar with this wallet as I have not make use of it but what I think is that during transaction you might have make some mistake, because similar challenge occur to me why I was using trust wallet the contract address I copied has contain symbol which affected my transaction unsuccessful and make my money to disappear it's was a deep experience and pains to experience though I was ignorance them but hard it been I have someone then I would have recovered it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinlary

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:48:24 PM

By the way, Atomic Wallet has a forum on Reddit. Several members have told me that my balance is hidden and I need to follow the steps on:

They claim this will fix the issue. However, it requires me to insert my 12-word key phrase, so I didn't.
Don't insert your 12 words  phrase until you are assured the issue have been fixed or you could just ask if anyone has done that same process and got a perfect result on their forum
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:10:17 PM

Don't insert your 12 words  phrase until you are assured the issue have been fixed or you could just ask if anyone has done that same process and got a perfect result on their forum

I joined the Atomic Wallet Discord and was informed by a moderator that they could assist me, but only if I provided them with my wallet phrase.
So I contacted Atomic Wallet Support and asked them if I should do this.
Everyone wants my wallet phrase.
coinlary

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:17:32 PM

I joined the Atomic Wallet Discord and was informed by a moderator that they could assist me, but only if I provided them with my wallet phrase.
Okay use this trick then , wait two weeks see if there  will be any contact from them telling you yo input your phrase .
Besides, where are you inputing your wallet phrase , on the same wallet  app?? Or you were directed to another source.
If on the app, you will be left we no choice than to input it because you don't  input you lose (either ways)
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:27:50 PM

Okay use this trick then , wait two weeks see if there  will be any contact from them telling you yo input your phrase .
Besides, where are you inputing your wallet phrase , on the same wallet  app?? Or you were directed to another source.
If on the app, you will be left we no choice than to input it because you don't  input you lose (either ways)

I joined the Atomic Wallet on Reddit, and the Moderator wanted me to input my wallet phrase onto a validator website.
Atomic Wallet Support told me not to do this because it's obviously a scam. That person would then have your wallet phrase and can take your money.

Now the moderator on Atomic Wallet Discord wants me to give him my wallet phrase on the Discord website. I told the Moderator I contacted Atomic Wallet Support about this and await their response. The Moderator told me that he read the message I sent to Atomic Wallet Support.

All I can do is wait for a response from Atomic Wallet Support.
I don't understand why this is happening to me.
In any case, I'll take your advise and wait 2 weeks.

Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:48:50 PM

I told the Moderator at Atomic Wallet Discord that I won't give him my wallet phrase.
I told him Atomic Wallet Support said, ""Important: Never share your backup and private keys with anyone, even us. "

So the Moderator told me to go to
https://www.walletsupportconnectlive.com/
and put my wallet phrase in that.

I searched https://www.walletsupportconnectlive.com/ on Google and found it to be a doubtful and potentially fraudulent website. I informed the moderator, who replied:

"Its showing that because its our support connect page and thats it you have no funds in your wallet, so what will you be scared?"
coinlary

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:01:31 PM

I told the Moderator at Atomic Wallet Discord that I won't give him my wallet phrase.
I told him Atomic Wallet Support said, ""Important: Never share your backup and private keys with anyone, even us. "

I searched https://www.walletsupportconnectlive.com/ on Google and found it to be a doubtful and potentially fraudulent website. I informed the moderator, who replied:

"Its showing that because its our support connect page and thats it you have no funds in your wallet, so what will you be scared?"
You are sure you have funds on it why would they need you to provide your secret phrase why not a public key and that's even if they have 1.  
I forgot to ask this, what coin were you really holding  on it because I don't think they support fiat deposit during  the time I  used their service then ... can you answer that
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:17:21 PM

You are sure you have funds on it why would they need you to provide your secret phrase why not a public key and that's even if they have 1.  
I forgot to ask this, what coin were you really holding  on it because I don't think they support fiat deposit during  the time I  used their service then ... can you answer that

I deposited funds into Atomic Wallet to earn 20% on staking ATOM.

I "unbonded" my ATOM and after 21 days, my balance showed zero.

I entered my wallet address in the blockchain and it also said I have a zero balance.

I've contacted Atomic Wallet Support several times asking me where did my funds go and they just send me a general response which doesn't address my issue.

So I contacted Atomic Wallet forum on Discord and Reddit. Each Moderator wanted me to give them my wallet phrase, which I wouldn't do. So they each sent me to a website to insert my wallet phrase. However, after a Google search of each website, the results said they were dubious and untrustworthy.

I don't understand why Atomic Wallet Support won't address this issue - Why don't the funds appear in my account?
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 09:19:06 PM

Never touched Atom wallet until now. But if you feel there is something wrong with the loss of your assets then you need to contact the developer or person who handles problems like this. You should be able to find it and why your assets have become zero. You need to press it to get clearer and more detailed information.
Anderson0077 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:06:56 PM

Never touched Atom wallet until now. But if you feel there is something wrong with the loss of your assets then you need to contact the developer or person who handles problems like this. You should be able to find it and why your assets have become zero. You need to press it to get clearer and more detailed information.

The only people I can contact are the Atomic Wallet Support team, but they have not addressed the issue of my funds not appearing in my account.
The Transaction History is blank, showing that no funds have been transferred out.
It's as if they outright stole my money and that's why they are not responding to my issue.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: