Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto analysis: Ethereum nears $4,000 amidst market rally  (Read 88 times)
Cryptocrit (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 01:03:33 PM

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5g4m0rJavVRVqT4QQNjKeb8iw0tRPkP7BCPxfup-8v8rLCWonyU-5gA-egFu8W-INdiKuFJ2nk5DD9oSHkB6JJtWmISknglJ-cNFbZDVexwGjTL9aglEqT2Z44w-4ITKSoeoNtqaA_UTzMfdrc39hVSMr8HQ1bC47oc-IVcEVZ58Oa660twWFP7s8eVO5/w640-h640/Screenshot_3.jpg

Ethereum experienced a rise in its price over the past day. This positive movement is encouraging for investors and enthusiasts alike. Compared to yesterday, Ethereum's price has surged by approximately 3.8%, reaching a current value of about $3,837.72 USD. This increase indicates growing confidence in Ethereum's market performance. Moreover, the trading volume for Ethereum within the last 24 hours has notably spiked to around $48.81 billion USD. This surge reflects a substantial uptick of 40.10% from the trading volume recorded on the previous day, suggesting heightened interest and activity in Ethereum trading.

The recent developments in Ethereum's price and trading volume paint a promising picture for its market trajectory. The upward movement in price, accompanied by a significant surge in trading volume, signifies a renewed interest and confidence among investors. This positive momentum could potentially lead to further gains and stability in the Ethereum market, bolstering its position as a leading cryptocurrency. As the cryptocurrency landscape continues to evolve, Ethereum's performance remains closely watched by traders and analysts for insights into broader market trends and investor sentiment.

Read more....
https://www.cryptocrit.xyz/2024/03/Ethereum-chart-analysis.html
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 03:11:06 PM

Bitcoin has been testing it's all time high for some time now and it most probably would go over it. I don't see why it won't happen with Ethereum. Ethereum is having a good growth, the market is bullish and with recent update, it has implemented the most waited improvements on the network. Even though the network is not as agile as I'd love it to see but the ecosystem growth is not slowing down. The L2 layers on top of the network has made it easier for developers to choose the type of network they prefer and the users too have choices. I'm expecting ethereum to break the ATH and reach somewhere near 7K.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:20:00 PM

It doesn't take much imagination to say that Ether will break 4k soon. This is supported by various factors. The Dencum upgrade is due in a few weeks, which will provide an additional push. Then the generally good sentiment in the crypto sector, driven by the inflows into the Bitcoin ETFs. Plus the Bitcoin halving what will positively infect the global crypto market and last but not least, the speculation about an upcoming Ethereum spot ETF. In addition, the Alts always lag a little behind the price development of Bitcoin, so this should also provide a push for Ether. All clearly bullish signals.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:45:10 PM

It doesn't take much imagination to say that Ether will break 4k soon. This is supported by various factors. The Dencum upgrade is due in a few weeks, which will provide an additional push. Then the generally good sentiment in the crypto sector, driven by the inflows into the Bitcoin ETFs. Plus the Bitcoin halving what will positively infect the global crypto market and last but not least, the speculation about an upcoming Ethereum spot ETF. In addition, the Alts always lag a little behind the price development of Bitcoin, so this should also provide a push for Ether. All clearly bullish signals.
If bitcoin has overcome its ATH of the last cycle, then ETH lacks $1000 (or about a quarter of the cost) to reach this level. In general, this is an impressive gap between the flagship of altcoins and bitcoin.

Ethereum definitely has to overcome $4000, because there is very little left. This is in addition to all the reasons you listed. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snowpega

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 05:49:45 PM

Some say Ethereum is still undervalued which means It can reach $5000 at the end of this month all depends on the market condition (Do Your Own Research). Well, in my case, I am a bit late in this matter i mean I did not buy/take entry in the Ethereum unfortunately due to my own laziness or some other matters as well but for now I am waiting for it to come some down so that I can take entry into Ethereum comfortably.

I was listening to an influencer he was saying if we still find any opportunity in the coming days where if Ethereum comes at the price of $3200 we should buy considering it a discount opportunity because the market is very bullish on Ethereum in case we miss this opportunity we will not find another one. I hope the market will allow me to take entry. Once the Ethereum ETF will approve it will even more bullish and skyrocking and i think its favrout aproval date is in month of May so lets see what will happen. Till then we have to wait for it.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 08:36:28 PM

Bitcoin has been testing it's all time high for some time now and it most probably would go over it. I don't see why it won't happen with Ethereum. Ethereum is having a good growth, the market is bullish and with recent update, it has implemented the most waited improvements on the network. Even though the network is not as agile as I'd love it to see but the ecosystem growth is not slowing down. The L2 layers on top of the network has made it easier for developers to choose the type of network they prefer and the users too have choices. I'm expecting ethereum to break the ATH and reach somewhere near 7K.

ETH was underperforming compared to bitcoin recently, but right now its gaining momentum again. Despite the potential ETF approval, the ETH price was moving slowly but the situation has changed. Now it seems ETH bull is in the show, and they are pushing the price over 4k. I guess 4k will be broken this month and we can see the ETH price around 4.5k at the end of next month. Once the ETH ETF gets approved we can see a massive supply shock in eth market as its circulating supply is already running low due to all of those LSD protocols.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:57:24 AM

I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin right now and looking at the current market potential, I think ETH will cross $4k, and even I think it will get to $6k.  I think this bullish will continue after the Ethereum ETF and makes Ethereum peak.  I think this is because investors think ETH is the second place for invest after Bitcoin, and as has happened in the past, the BTC bullish market is also be the ETH bullish.  Coupled with the issue of his ETF approval after Bitcoin, of course this makes investors even more confident to invest in ETH.  Surely that ETH has surpassed it’s last ATH, and this time it will set a new record for ETH journey.
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 07:13:29 AM

Ethereum had already crossed the $4k mark a few days back. It will again do it and this time it will remain above the $4k price point. The problem with Ethereum is that it is not getting the required price spike as other cryptocurrencies have been getting. Both BNB and SOL have generated returns better than ETH in the current market. I think after the approval of spot ETFs it will perform in the same way as BTC has been doing.

Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 08:21:26 AM

I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin right now and looking at the current market potential, I think ETH will cross $4k, and even I think it will get to $6k.  I think this bullish will continue after the Ethereum ETF and makes Ethereum peak.  I think this is because investors think ETH is the second place for invest after Bitcoin, and as has happened in the past, the BTC bullish market is also be the ETH bullish.  Coupled with the issue of his ETF approval after Bitcoin, of course this makes investors even more confident to invest in ETH.  Surely that ETH has surpassed it’s last ATH, and this time it will set a new record for ETH journey.

There's no doubt that we're going to see an impressive Ethereum, bull run, analysts were speculating about the possibilities of it reaching $4k before the end of this month, I guess that has been settled. With Ethereum, ETF approval in the pipeline, I think that there's no doubt about it reaching $7k in this bull run, so it's not late for investors to start or continue buying it. Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin price is massively pumping now, although Ethereum, seems to be having a slow build up before now, if it's ETF is approved, we're going to see a massive progressive price pump, just like we're experiencing with Bitcoin now.

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 240

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 08:36:55 AM

Ethereum had already crossed the $4k mark a few days back. It will again do it and this time it will remain above the $4k price point. The problem with Ethereum is that it is not getting the required price spike as other cryptocurrencies have been getting. Both BNB and SOL have generated returns better than ETH in the current market. I think after the approval of spot ETFs it will perform in the same way as BTC has been doing.
I think Ethereum is doing just good In the market, already hitting the $4k price closer to it's all time high. Anymore price move from Bitcoin at $70k will send the price of Ethereum stable above $4k, only dropping below when observing market correction and that becomes another milestone to hitting a new all time high.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 10:31:43 AM

Just a few more bucks and it is very close for Ethereum to $4k. There is no doubt that it is going to be there and will be stable there within the next few weeks or so or even months. Analysis that tells that 4k is going to be there for ETH is easy. With the ETF rolling on soon whether it is going to be approved, $4k is going to be passed on by its price and that's going to happen. But as we wait for that to happen, I think with or without the ETF approval as long as it follows the path of Bitcoin as it will halve soon, the impact of it is no doubt going to benefit ETH's price to pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:01:57 PM

When prices in the cryptocurrency market rise very quickly, almost all forecasts point to further continuous growth. But they cannot grow for a long time without significant correction. And Bitcoin and potential altcoins have been growing for the fifth month, since October last year. Therefore, I expect a decent price correction in the near future. Of course, after this the growth will continue, how much will depend on incoming news, and firstly, on the demand for spot Bitcoin ETFs, as well as for the permission to trade ETF-ethereum.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:56:40 PM

I can see that the contribution on restaking tokens and projects inflicted huge to eth surge. However Im thinkung what if Eigenlayer stops sharing points to the stakers? Of course tendency of these people are to unstake their eth or LRT. So no incentives, anymore for the restakers which could be a bearish scenario but I dont knowx anyone know what will happenef if this such thing occurs? Theres plenty of restaking project that in the pipeline for eth.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 08:47:15 PM

Some say Ethereum is still undervalued which means It can reach $5000 at the end of this month all depends on the market condition (Do Your Own Research). Well, in my case, I am a bit late in this matter i mean I did not buy/take entry in the Ethereum unfortunately due to my own laziness or some other matters as well but for now I am waiting for it to come some down so that I can take entry into Ethereum comfortably

Ether is significantly undervalued compared to Bitcoin in many factors that can be taken into account. Three days after I saw the 4k, it happened today. To be honest, I don't think the 5k will be long in coming either. In the medium term, however, I expect a five-digit value of Ether. How quickly that will be reached also depends on how things continue with Bitcoin and crypto in general. Momentum is currently dominating.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 11:43:35 PM

Ethereum is now reading $4,083.60 and that is a significant increase in price. I am really regretting for not invest in Ethereum earlier but it is not too late. I will invest small unit of it. It is one tod the best altcoins to invest because it is a decentralized project like Bitcoin. And they way it moves encouraging people to invest in it. And I am going to invest in it in this week before the end. This three cryptocurrency projects I have invested in is okay for now because investing in multiple altcoins will lead to greedy and lost of funds.

When I say the $4k on Ethereum I was like wow! This is nice because because people were disdaining the coins in my early years of cryptocurrency journey.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀