Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your degree from a university just convinces me that you are a f@#$ing idiot.  (Read 85 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:03:54 PM

I have a Ph.D. I was a professor. And as a professor, I came to realize that universities are extremely unprofessional. Universities have promoted violence against me, and they f@#$ing refuse to apologize. This is completely unacceptable. This means that your degree is most likely worthless especially if it is anything less than a Ph.D. in the sciences. If you have a degree from a university, you are most likely uneducated as f@#$. And when I say that you are uneducated, I mean that you are f@#$ing stupid and evil. Stop being stupid. Stop being evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:24:18 PM

I have a Ph.D. I was a professor. And as a professor, I came to realize that universities are extremely unprofessional. Universities have promoted violence against me, and they f@#$ing refuse to apologize. This is completely unacceptable. This means that your degree is most likely worthless especially if it is anything less than a Ph.D. in the sciences. If you have a degree from a university, you are most likely uneducated as f@#$. And when I say that you are uneducated, I mean that you are f@#$ing stupid and evil. Stop being stupid. Stop being evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

If the university is not professional and your Ph.D degree is a product of the university, then the professionalism of your degree is also questionable.

If you are a competent professor then you yourself know what the solution is, otherwise there is no point in your Ph.D. Fight if you are brave and stay silent if you don't have the strength. Yelling here will do nothing for you, me, and everyone reading this forum. You are just like someone who is frustrated with your situation and doesn't know what to do, stop being a fool  Wink

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:50:44 PM

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

If the university is not professional and your Ph.D degree is a product of the university, then the professionalism of your degree is also questionable.

If you are a competent professor then you yourself know what the solution is, otherwise there is no point in your Ph.D. Fight if you are brave and stay silent if you don't have the strength. Yelling here will do nothing for you, me, and everyone reading this forum. You are just like someone who is frustrated with your situation and doesn't know what to do, stop being a fool  Wink
I am no longer a professor because universities are bulls@#$. I am brave, but I will not fight the system from within the system. The only solution to the problem is to call out universities FROM THE OUTSIDE. This means that I must shame all the fools with college degrees who foolishly think that their degrees have intrinsic value. Stop hiring people with college degrees. Stop having s#$ with people with college degrees. Stop voting for people with college degrees. Do not save the lives of anyone with college degrees (I could be saving millions of lives, but I am not doing that any more because I would be saving the lives of people with degrees). You must treat people with college degrees as the pieces of garbage that they really are. You must hate people with college degrees for being so f!@#ing stupid and rotten. They are worthy of your disrespect and hatred.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Not everyone with a college degree is so stupid. People who realize that college degrees have lost most of their value because colleges refuse to apologize for promoting violence are good even if they do have a college degree. But these people are few and far between, so you might as well consider college graduates to be some of the most miserable piles of dead rats imaginable.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 10:39:36 PM

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Do you have more clear evidence about the field or university in which you operate? I think degrees have their value, but in terms of wanting to receive respect through the degree (fame) you achieve from people, it also has its own problems. And in the context that you face is a lack of respect, perhaps the environment you are exposed to lacks people who are in sync with you, but I sympathize with you because I myself own many university degrees and when walking on the street, hoodlums will still curse me when they don't care what I do or know Smiley . But regardless of them, we don't exist just to fight against outside criticism, especially for capable people, I think they have respect from everyone but not everyone, so just continue to do well in your field regardless of the unnecessary words from around you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 11:54:21 PM

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Do you have more clear evidence about the field or university in which you operate? I think degrees have their value, but in terms of wanting to receive respect through the degree (fame) you achieve from people, it also has its own problems. And in the context that you face is a lack of respect, perhaps the environment you are exposed to lacks people who are in sync with you, but I sympathize with you because I myself own many university degrees and when walking on the street, hoodlums will still curse me when they don't care what I do or know Smiley . But regardless of them, we don't exist just to fight against outside criticism, especially for capable people, I think they have respect from everyone but not everyone, so just continue to do well in your field regardless of the unnecessary words from around you.

I was a witness to the unprofessionalism, and also their unwillingness to acknowledge wrongdoing and apologize. Universities refuse to apologize due to their unprofessionalism. What more evidence do you need? Since you have degrees, I will curse you too, so f@#$ you you worthless s@#$$y s@#$.

Universities have promoted violence against me. When a student was threatening me with violence, the universities sided with the violent student because universities are hate groups. Universities hate me because I did not go into class when a student was there with a gun ready to shoot me. You probably think this is alright because you have been brainwashed. Well, there will be an end to your brainwashing when you are burning in hell. The flames of hell will be fueled by college degrees. You should burn your degrees here on Earth so they don't burn you in HELL. You will still go to Hell, but if you burn your degrees right now, your punishment will be less severe.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 02:22:58 AM

I was a witness to the unprofessionalism, and also their unwillingness to acknowledge wrongdoing and apologize. Universities refuse to apologize due to their unprofessionalism. What more evidence do you need? Since you have degrees, I will curse you too, so f@#$ you you worthless s@#$$y s@#$.
(...)
Yep Smiley , I accept this from you, but it's okay because I also show respect to anyone, it can be ignored but I will still answer you about you keep navigating that "a degree is useless " for privacy issues. I understand that, when what you have cannot solve everything you want, but look back at all the actions you have and you realize they have meaning, and you yourself are useless or not? I think not, looking at the problem in a positive/negative direction is each person's choice, no matter how you face it, it is like the next play you have to witness including even if you resist.

Universities have promoted violence against me. When a student was threatening me with violence, the universities sided with the violent student because universities are hate groups. Universities hate me because I did not go into class when a student was there with a gun ready to shoot me. You probably think this is alright because you have been brainwashed. Well, there will be an end to your brainwashing when you are burning in hell. The flames of hell will be fueled by college degrees. You should burn your degrees here on Earth so they don't burn you in HELL. You will still go to Hell, but if you burn your degrees right now, your punishment will be less severe.

Well, one more thing I wonder about the problem you are having is whether there is a solution for this ?

Along with that, I want to tell you that there is no need to suffer more pain than in hell, because even the life you are facing now will not be much different from hell. Anyway, let's ease up to make it more comfortable, and coincidentally, when talking to you about this issue, I'm the type of person who doesn't attach much importance to the issue of degrees. To share more, I don't remember the exact degrees university that I got.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 10:54:09 AM

(...)
Yep Smiley , I accept this from you, but it's okay because I also show respect to anyone, it can be ignored but I will still answer you about you keep navigating that "a degree is useless " for privacy issues. I understand that, when what you have cannot solve everything you want, but look back at all the actions you have and you realize they have meaning, and you yourself are useless or not? I think not, looking at the problem in a positive/negative direction is each person's choice, no matter how you face it, it is like the next play you have to witness including even if you resist.

Well, one more thing I wonder about the problem you are having is whether there is a solution for this ?

Along with that, I want to tell you that there is no need to suffer more pain than in hell, because even the life you are facing now will not be much different from hell. Anyway, let's ease up to make it more comfortable, and coincidentally, when talking to you about this issue, I'm the type of person who doesn't attach much importance to the issue of degrees. To share more, I don't remember the exact degrees university that I got.
I know a protocol to save millions or even billions of lives. And I have promoted this protocol in the past. People did not take this protocol seriously because most people are f@#$ed up. And I will not promote this protocol any more until universities apologize. Yes. I will sacrifice millions of lives until I get a f@#$ing apology. There. That is the solution. Universities must apologize or people will die, and they will sure as hell deserve it. And speaking about hell. When people die where do you think they will go? That is right. They will all go to HELL because they hate life and love violence. Universities promote violence. People love universities because people love violence.

P.S. When people die because they are too f@#$ed up to implement this safety protocol and because they do not know how to apologize, they will s@#$ themselves, and I will laugh at them for s@#$ting themselves at death when they are burning in HELL.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:19:34 AM

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
You don't sound as PHD holder. From your english I don't even see any atom of phdisim in you. If life treats you so hard doesn't mean education doesn't favour others. In life we face different and difficult challenges but yet we smile over it as if it didn't have any effect on us. I think you might be a PhD holder that lack maturity. Maturity is not age neither educational qualification but the ability to Witstand difficult situation and keep calm and work towards your victory. Everybody has his or her story to tell, if everyone begins to narrate how life treats them, I bet you wouldn't even be in the top 100listb of people who have have have the most difficult challenge in Life. So forget about this and work on yourself. I was once told when I was suffering that if environment does change you, change environment, which I did and I was able to get a good result, and my ways of reasoning has changed also.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:31:08 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2024, 12:08:07 PM by jvanname

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
You don't sound as PHD holder. From your english I don't even see any atom of phdisim in you. If life treats you so hard doesn't mean education doesn't favour others. In life we face different and difficult challenges but yet we smile over it as if didn't have any effect on us. I think you are a PhD holder that lack maturity. Maturity is not age neither educational qualification but the ability to Witwatersrand difficult situation and keep calm and work towards your victory. Everybody has his or her story to tell, if everyone begins to narrate how life treats them, I bet you wouldn't even be in the top 100 people. So forget about this and work on yourself. I was once told when I was suffering that if environment does change you, change environment, which I did an I was able to get a good result and my life a and ways of reasoning has changed also.
You are siding with those who are promoting violence with me because you are a bloodthirsty maggot and a worthless pile of dung. May the Lord Jesus Christ damn your soul along with the souls of all of your family members. Amen. Jesus f!@$ing hates you. Jesus hates your family. And I am going to make sure that billions of people like you f@#$ing die because I no longer promote the safety protocol that may save your life because all you violence promoting violence promoters sure as hell will deserve it. You question my education just because I refuse to bow down to those who want to kill me. This just means that you are f@#$ing evil. Hitler loves you. Stop worshipping Hitler. Because I can easily achieve a body count much higher than Hitler simply by refusing to promote safety.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: