Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin is my future 💪
Bitcoin is Good for The future? - 15 (100%)
Bitcoin will be worse in the future? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Bitcoin Buy and Hold 👑  (Read 631 times)
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 02:55:12 PM

using emergency money, savings money or loan money to invest i n Bitcoin, because you won't know how long it will take for Bitcoin to appreciate in value, and if you sell too soon you can regret your decision very soon, that is why using DCA is good if you want to buy some Bitcoin and hold.
If someone is using an emergency fund for Bitcoin investment then he will never enjoy this investment but will be a burden for him therefore you can only be satisfied with your investment if you use extra sum that you don't need for anything else and which is your own money means you have not taken for anyone for Bitcoin investment.

You will continue your investment if the amount is your own so you will not be worried about its return to the owner and also don't forget that success in Bitcoin investment needs time so if you are using an extra amount then no matter how long it takes you will be in patience and Bitcoin investment can be profitable only if you invest for longer time.
Using emergency funds to invest in Bitcoin is of course very wrong because we will not be able to carry out investments well and it is also very unlikely that we will be able to achieve the investment targets we make. investment and also we will be able to achieve the investment targets we make without having to worry about anything like people who invest using emergency funds.

To be able to achieve profits from investing in Bitcoin, of course this requires a process over a long period of time and in this case we must be patient because if we cannot wait for a long period of time to be able to gain profits from investing in Bitcoin.

Gaza13

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 03:59:18 PM

I still regret thinking about that day not long ago when Bitcoin was $24k. I had $800 worth of bitcoins and when Bitcoin hit $45K, out of necessity I sold $700. Fortunately, there were $100 worth of bitcoins left which is around $500 at this time. Now, every time I look at my wallet I feel sorry for my sold BTCs and I wish I had them too.

Overall, it's all about patience and having enough belief and also having enough funds in hand so that you don't need to sell your Bitcoin when you face an emergency like me. If none of this is the case, I would always advise people not to sell their BTC unnecessarily because Bitcoin is going to go up a lot, and we are just getting started, bull run is yet to come.
Your choice is right in this case to choose this asset to invest in. Yes, sometimes we cannot predict our future lives or disasters. Which forces us to sell the asset. You don't need to regret what has happened in your life, you just need to improve yourself and take advantage of the experiences that have happened to you. It's never too late to accumulate bitcoin, we definitely know that in the future bitcoin will be much more expensive than today.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:23:25 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2024, 08:38:51 AM by Uhwuchukwu53

Been on the right track matters, the advice is good to adhere, BTC has changed life and is contagiously changing buying and holding can do the magic, following the statistics of those who started the strategy of buying and holding even when the price of BTC is not upto what it's today has show that holding is not a waste, if time permits as one day you will realize it's a right decision you have made as the holding will change your life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 05:29:47 AM

Been on the right track matters, the advice is good to adhere, BTC has changed life and is contagiously changing buying and holding can do the magic, following the statistics of those who started the strategy of buying and holding even when the price of BTC is not upto what it's today has show that ni holding is waste if time as one day you will realize it's a right decision you have made as the holding will change your life.
Interesting perspective! I'm curious about the specific statistics you mentioned regarding buying and holding BTC over time. Do you have any insights into how this strategy has evolved and what factors contribute to its success?
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 05:49:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5467828.msg62890863#msg62890863

👆👆
Do any of you remember five months ago I started trading with just $100 and today I own $1130 and I respect Bitcoin a lot and it is slowly brightening my future and I have gained a lot of knowledge from Bitcoin in these five years and  With this I want to earn more money in my future and I want to say to all you all can buy bitcoin and hold it and you will have a very bright life in your future you are too bad my friend earned a lot of money in 5 months but today he lost a lot of money in 2 months  Because he got addicted to gambling and I buy and hold bitcoins and slowly trade to own $1130 today Bitcoin is really brightening my future.

We never get addicted to anything and try to do whatever we do with our talent then we will get success in no time.💪

That's a nice one, but you need to be pretty careful with the market my friend, the market is very volatile and can take any turn at any time. One can never predict the market 100% so you need to be always prepared because an effective strategy today that gives you lots of profits could prove to be ineffective tomorrow due to how volatile and risky the market is.
It's good you've learnt a lot in the past few months and I'll urge you to keep learning more about the market so to improve and readjust your technique if necessary because the market is everywhere changing and evolving and so are your technique ls and approach meant to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: