Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Math is weird  (Read 968 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

It is weird because those genius/idiots make the solutions very hard for an ordinary man to understand. Most of those formulas/solutions are useless in real life.

*all of them

if someone asked me I would remove math from high school, only the basics shoud be in elementary like +,-,*,/ and that's it

make a new subject called logical thinking where the children excercise their logical memory instead of this bullshit

at least they would develop their brains instead of this..
really ? without math you would be living in the middle age still

lol

how dafauq did you make this conclusion please?

you can go and learn advanced math on college if you want to  but why would the teens need to know how to find the fucking X?
there is no reason anyone would need to learn this unless he wants to specialize in that field..

Simply because you can't learn math just like that, what you learn till college is just the basic tools that will allow you to do some real math later on.

Almost every single field of science nowadays even biology or medicine ....

Also learning math and learning math argumentation allows you to think logically and build a solid argumentation, the impact are really important and your dailly life, does not learning math prevent you from living your life? Absolutly not, but that's similar to not learning to read it doesn't prevent you from living either.

Also as you are in bitcointalk forums which means you are a cryptocurrency enthousiast, I'm sure you know that the whole crypto world is based on math.....
BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:50:40 PM

A song about math

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJD4aP90YQ

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:03:39 PM

No it's 8! lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: