Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLS HELP me analyze the candlestick.  (Read 51 times)
Carianne3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:53:24 PM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper. I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.  I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell parts of it and hold some of it. However, as soon as it was listed I see losses. The candlestick graph didn’t make sense , it was red candlestick right away when it should be green as it’s listed in a high price! and until now (2 days) later the graph is still the same as it was the first day. ANY TRADERS, CAN YOU PLEASE ANALYZE THE GRAPH. The pic with 1 red line is the coin I was talking about as it was listed. Pic with 2 lines is what I expected to see. TIL now the coin stayed the same as it was the first day it listed on march 8. It doesn’t make sense to see a coin without any market movement .
Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/yBYuz.png
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/yBkg5.png
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 03:05:13 PM

What do you mean it's a scam? Do you think if it's a scam it would be listed to any exchange?

If it's already listed on the exchange for me it's not a scam unless the exchange is scam?

This candle stick can't give you any insight if it's bullish or bearish I suggest learn how to read candle sticks I have a favorite app that can help you read it. Check the following link below.

- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kovetstech.candlestickpatterns&pcampaignid=web_share

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:19:22 PM

What do you mean it's a scam? Do you think if it's a scam it would be listed to any exchange?

If it's already listed on the exchange for me it's not a scam unless the exchange is scam?

This candle stick can't give you any insight if it's bullish or bearish I suggest learn how to read candle sticks I have a favorite app that can help you read it. Check the following link below.

- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kovetstech.candlestickpatterns&pcampaignid=web_share

I’m asking if it’s a scam because it was immediately red after listing and no movement 2 days later.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 03:30:32 PM

I’m asking if it’s a scam because it was immediately red after listing and no movement 2 days later.

No, it wasn't a scam maybe no one is interested in investing in that coin/token which is why it's not increasing and it's normal to see newly listed coins/tokens to see bearing at first but it doesn't mean it's a scam maybe some investors who invested on this just want to exit or just want to dump it in purpose.

Next time make sure you do deep research first because whitepaper isn't enough if people like this project. For now, as you can see people are not interested which is why you see a drop after it is listed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 03:43:22 PM

just like you those early investors have bought the token for $0.50 after finding out it's already $3, why not sell them?
i'm sure it's a profit already if you have sold yours. it seems to be normal back in the ICO days. a slight chance of scam is possible but you know like I said it's normal. you should have sold yours too or you'll be waiting for months to profit.

there is nothing to analyze in that chart since its just the first week of it. its just that early investors are selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:52:37 PM

just like you those early investors have bought the token for $0.50 after finding out it's already $3, why not sell them?
i'm sure it's a profit already if you have sold yours. it seems to be normal back in the ICO days. a slight chance of scam is possible but you know like I said it's normal. you should have sold yours too or you'll be waiting for months to profit.

there is nothing to analyze in that chart since its just the first week of it. its just that early investors are selling.

I tried to sell them as soon as the listing time hit but I waited to see the profit mark but 1 min after I just see losses. How can it be a red candlestick the moment it listed instead of like the other graph I posted where it shows green and increase then another red candlestick right after which indicates dramatic decrease from sellers??
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:16:43 AM

Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?
That's why it is said that investing in ICO projects is very risky.  You should do an analysis before participating on it.  Look at their community, developers, and the potential it has.  I think if they have listed on the exchange, I don't think they are doing a scam.  They even listed at $3 and then crashed.  As we know that once listed, the coin will fall drastically due to investors' rapid selling, and then the market makes rules.  If the coin is in demand and useful to society, it will increase slowly.  Otherwise, it becomes increasingly worthless and even be disappears from the market.  I tried looking for your coin on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko, but I didn't find it there.  Nothing can be analyzed from the image you sent because there is no history on the curve yet.  I think something is missing in your steps, you not doing a previous analysis.  I think you can just wait for luck, hopefully the coins that you hold will be useful and valuable later.  If you have time, maybe you can send the website and URL for selling the coin, I will try to help analyze it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: