Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Alt Coins?  (Read 1471 times)
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:53:39 PM

Selling your Bitcoin for some altcoin project isn't all that a bad idea. But the question is how far have your gone in your accumulation journey before thinking of selling off your Bitcoin, after the sell how many do you still have in holding. In as much as diversifying is good,you must  invest into the right asset(altcoin) with potential of which altcoin you need be very cautious and informative and hold for short term because it would surely lag in  a long run.

For me i do advice, if am diversifying I should think of physical asset rather than altcoin though everyone is entitled to there opinion and decision about there investment choice.

Selling off, when you don't have enough stash of Bitcoin or a maturity stage yet is a bad investment decision, NOTE.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:12:29 PM

Selling your Bitcoin for some altcoin project isn't all that a bad idea. But the question is how far have your gone in your accumulation journey before thinking of selling off your Bitcoin, after the sell how many do you still have in holding. In as much as diversifying is good,you must  invest into the right asset(altcoin) with potential of which altcoin you need be very cautious and informative and hold for short term because it would surely lag in  a long run.

For me i do advice, if am diversifying I should think of physical asset rather than altcoin though everyone is entitled to there opinion and decision about there investment choice.

Selling off, when you don't have enough stash of Bitcoin or a maturity stage yet is a bad investment decision, NOTE.

Thinking of physical asset rather than altcoin investment I totally agree with you on that because I'm not a lover of altcoin and I don't even investment in altcoin neither do I sell my bitcoin for altcoin. However selling your bitcoin for altcoin is not a bad idea but how far have you gone in your accumulation journey? I think your question is a very good one because most people have not accumulated enough but due to not been patient enough to hold on to their bitcoin they decided to sell their bitcoin for altcoin so as to get quick profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
martinex

Activity: 378
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:06:48 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

Selling BTC for Alt Coins?

If that is done, I think it is possible, but not good for the health of our investment. If it's already in BTC, yes, just totalize it and if you are really interested in buying altcoins as much as possible, use other cash. When we do that treatment and lay, our investments will be sorted and there we can also assess which one we focus more on in the future whether in BTC or Altcoins.

Buying other than BTC is also not a problem and is forbidden, but many remember that we are more careful in choosing because there are quite a lot of shit coins in circulation and have been listed on various exchanges without price movements and there.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:50:00 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

If that is done, I think it is possible, but not good for the health of our investment. If it's already in BTC, yes, just totalize it and if you are really interested in buying altcoins as much as possible, use other cash. When we do that treatment and lay, our investments will be sorted and there we can also assess which one we focus more on in the future whether in BTC or Altcoins.

Buying other than BTC is also not a problem and is forbidden, but many remember that we are more careful in choosing because there are quite a lot of shit coins in circulation and have been listed on various exchanges without price movements and there.

You are right that anyone who has decided to sell BTC for altcoins should think twice. I think he can buy altcoins after doing all the vetting which has high profit potential. But the high rating of the crypto market and the decision to sell BTC is not good. If he has some extra money, he can invest it in altcoins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:01:27 AM

I am not advocating that BTC should be sold for alt coins. When I invested in Bitcoin the price of Bitcoin was very low now it is showing more than triple profit. If I wait longer I expect it to look more profitable in the bull run ahead. Investing in altcoin is not bad, there are some top level alt coins like ethereum, bnb which i can't ignore, investing those coin like bitcoin will give good profit in future. However, I can still choose altcoins for new investments because the prices are relatively low. If the market starts to rise in future, there will be hope to get something.

Wildwest

Activity: 1745
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:20:52 AM

If you are sure about the decision you are going to take, I think it is a good idea to dare to take a stand, holding on to Bitcoin is also good in the long term, but the profits you get from altcoins are greater. Choose your favorite altcoin which you think has the potential to be 5x more profitable than saving bitcoin, remember that not all altcoins can be profitable, don't make a mistake in taking a wrong stance on altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1085
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:47:30 PM

You can try to sell btc for altcoins it depends on the strategy you choose, you can start it in a small amount and then make it big when there is a progress or earnings, even if btc is a king of all coins in crypto there are still a lot of investors that sell there btc and invest in good or top altcoins in short period of time, so i Believe that this strategy is effective because there are people earn profit because of this strategy.

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 03:40:11 PM

I think I also agree with you. If you sell your bitcoin and buy altcoin I think it's not a good choice. You can make huge profits from altcoins but I think it would be a shame when you sell your bitcoins to buy some altcoins. I personally prefer buying physical assets over altcoins. Because the altcoin market is very volatile and you can enjoy your profits by buying physical assets.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nazmul012

Activity: 785
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 11:11:28 PM

You can go ahead with your decision. I found your decision valid because as you already say that, Bitcoin won't give you 5x income. Actually Bitcoin is slow profit generator but it is safe. That's why people like it and still investing with Bitcoin. But altcoins doesn't have guarantee, they found with many negative issues, many accusations, what could make altcoins questable for future. That's why you need to go with potential altcoins to minimize risk. Investment with low quality altcoins are questable for future

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Velemir Sava

Activity: 271
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 03:34:06 AM

Is the goal a short-term investment. If so, do it, but if you want to hold it long-term, keep holding it and don't switch it to something else.

Even if you want to switch to altcoins, buy a price whose chart has not risen for a long time and look at the chart time line for 3 months or at least 1 month. How low you just bought and wait 1 month.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
laijsica

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:55:19 AM

Is the goal a short-term investment. If so, do it, but if you want to hold it long-term, keep holding it and don't switch it to something else.

Even if you want to switch to altcoins, buy a price whose chart has not risen for a long time and look at the chart time line for 3 months or at least 1 month. How low you just bought and wait 1 month.

Long term investment is always good and if it is BTC it is not a gamble to expect multiples. If one is not fit to keep it long term then he may withdraw but he may regret it. Some altcoins are growing over time and the market cap is satisfactory which should be chosen carefully. Otherwise there is a possibility of loss of investment margin. According to the price chart, buying coins that have not risen for a long time is more risky because they may fall further. So a few months of observation is not enough when it comes to investing in altcoins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
CoinMin3r

Activity: 584
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 06:56:25 AM

Its only good to sell btc for alts, if you're super confident that will gonna make your investment double or even triple. For that you gave to be super cautious and speculative understanding market sentiments.But for long term holding btc is good. BTC value is directly proportional to time till now. Alts are good too but they are short termed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:45:02 PM

You can go ahead with your decision. I found your decision valid because as you already say that, Bitcoin won't give you 5x income. Actually Bitcoin is slow profit generator but it is safe. That's why people like it and still investing with Bitcoin. But altcoins doesn't have guarantee, they found with many negative issues, many accusations, what could make altcoins questable for future. That's why you need to go with potential altcoins to minimize risk. Investment with low quality altcoins are questable for future

If am to judge from him expecting 5× his invested capital, then am wrong.  Investment is set once it has done 2× your capital, expecting more ROI is a matter of decision though, but as far as altcoin project are concerned you can have whatever return but there is no guarantee of it and as well it all rely on Bitcoin for her movement, let not be too optimistic about it because it might dump badly we have seen cases like that.

It should be a matter of diversifying into a potential altcoin and not expecting much return which might lead to other wrong tendencies that cloud your mind and you end up losing and get wrecked.

Bitcoin is never a slow profit generator is only based on the amount invested and how far you accumulate couple with your plan.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:18:32 PM

Its only good to sell btc for alts, if you're super confident that will gonna make your investment double or even triple. For that you gave to be super cautious and speculative understanding market sentiments.But for long term holding btc is good. BTC value is directly proportional to time till now. Alts are good too but they are short termed.
That's what I said in one of the thread here. If you are selling Bitcoin foe any altcoin then you have to know the in and out of the token so that when you invest in it you won't say I did a mistake. Not only confidence foe the project but also knowing the movement of the coin, if really the coin is moving upward even though when it comes down a little bit, it will still go up again. And know the causes of the upward and the downward of the project. And if you can't detect all that then stay on the bitcoin investment that you are and not to sell bitcoin for another coin but you can sell another foe bitcoin.

When Ethereum came down it has not climbed to or close to his all time high foe about 4 months now. But bitcoin only today has hit $68k and there is hope to hit the $70k at anytime soon. All those altcoins are just to invest if you like to store your coins foe a long time. I don't think short term is good for altcoins though depends on the project and the movement of the token in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:52:11 PM

When Ethereum came down it has not climbed to or close to his all time high foe about 4 months now. But bitcoin only today has hit $68k and there is hope to hit the $70k at anytime soon. All those altcoins are just to invest if you like to store your coins foe a long time. I don't think short term is good for altcoins though depends on the project and the movement of the token in the market.
BTC has already crossed $70k which is excited. In fact, this is the opportunity that many altcoins projects want to take because some BTC investors prefer to sell during the bullish season. In this opportunity, many altcoins attempt to further increase their stability in the market. Investing in altcoins for the short term is more risky and the chance of losing the investment increases.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:31:56 PM

Don't sell everything, you'll regret after that decision made and despite the fact on btc's market cap getting so high; market resistance became stronger. There's no need to worry about it because you choose the toughest one.
My advice is cut 25% out of 100% if you think potential altcoins prospects will soon have a booming market value. Don't forget eth and bnb to your list of deserving assets, someday you'll be amazed on how valuable it is.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 06:46:52 PM

At this moment I wont sell my Btc for any other altcoin if one carefully observe this bullish run Btc,Eth and Solana have make more percentages  than any other altcoin has made . Most of my profits came from Btc and Solana cause they make more positive movement dont think its a good idea to sell Btc at the moment

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:19:00 PM

At this moment I wont sell my Btc for any other altcoin if one carefully observe this bullish run Btc,Eth and Solana have make more percentages  than any other altcoin has made . Most of my profits came from Btc and Solana cause they make more positive movement dont think its a good idea to sell Btc at the moment
I can also see that Ethereum and Solana are also bouncing back again. Today Ethereum reached $3,776 and that is to say they are also improving now to the next level. And now that bitcoin has reduced to $69+k the decline of Ethereum this time is very small. But even as that as you said we should not sell our bitcoins for altcoins because the next All Time High of bitcoin will reach $100k US dollar.
And if you have good number of bitcoins before the price reach the $100k prediction then you will be the next millionaire in the resident. Everyone keep hodling, good time is coming ahead.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:23:41 PM

It's not the right time to sell BTC for alts that are pumping, you're just bringing something to stomp on your end. Because even if the other alts are pumping and you're fomoing, you're going to miss the profit that you'll about to get through holding BTC.
If I'll be investing now on some other alts, I'll sell my physical stuff that are not being used anymore for it. With that, even with small amounts but it's still considered as accumulation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:35:27 PM

To be realistic? Bitcoin will definitely not do 5x in the near future. It will be long for us to see that because 5x means just about $350,000. If you’re looking to invest and get 5x, you should look at Altcoins. They are usually Altcoins that give even more than that, you just have to know which one. Most times it’s best to invest in multiple so you have profits from every possible angle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀