Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Alt Coins?  (Read 1749 times)
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 03:26:31 PM

I think that is the right decision for you to make. because I also have the same thoughts as you that bitcoin will not increase in the near future. so we have to take advantage of the current altcoin market conditions to be able to increase the assets we own through altcoins.and don't forget to do research before buying altcoins.

All decisions are in the hands of each individual, but it would be a shame if we were too hasty in selling BTC only to chase altcoins that have less potential, it would be really regrettable, except for coins that have really provided a definite return after we sell them for the duration that we have prepared beforehand.

But, I doubt whether I will find the price when I first buy it. If the market continues to be corrected, it is possible that if it happens to advance, the value will most definitely be a series and most definitely will decrease from the number obtained when you first bought it.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 05:24:02 PM

I think that is the right decision for you to make. because I also have the same thoughts as you that bitcoin will not increase in the near future. so we have to take advantage of the current altcoin market conditions to be able to increase the assets we own through altcoins.and don't forget to do research before buying altcoins.

Only if OP is ready to risk losing all his money I think it's a good decision if OP wants some money that could change his life. This is the bearish season so I think we can accumulate some potential altcoins. If you want to gamble then we can invest in shitcoins, aka meme coins. But I don't recommend it. It is better to invest in some altcoins that you believe will gain a large market in the future. However, you must still monitor your coins because none of the altcoins are as safe as Bitcoin in storing the value of your money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 07:14:47 PM

Only if OP is ready to risk losing all his money I think it's a good decision if OP wants some money that could change his life. This is the bearish season so I think we can accumulate some potential altcoins. If you want to gamble then we can invest in shitcoins, aka meme coins. But I don't recommend it. It is better to invest in some altcoins that you believe will gain a large market in the future. However, you must still monitor your coins because none of the altcoins are as safe as Bitcoin in storing the value of your money.

I don't think selling BTC to buy altcoins is a good idea if you an into profit-making. Since there are a lot of altcoins that have huge potential to increase it's value in the future securing the assets value is a must to avoid losing the value before you buy it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:00:53 PM

But if selling all your bitcoins is stupid, it's better to keep it in a stable coin than in other altcoins that we don't clearly understand the project, let alone on memecoin, it's far from a healthy investment, you are too excessive in assessing a shitcoin and not a good option.

For a healthy investment, in my opinion, it is better for OP 1/2 of the bitcoin ownership to be sold and the rest he diversified in several altcoins that have a good vision, the technology is needed by the market, has solid developers, a wide community and the most important thing is the project planning that was previously planned they run it well to this day.

I also sold my BTC when it hit $73k then I split it to invest in altcoins and kept 1/2 in stablecoins to buy bitcoin back when there was a decline, that strategy is much better than us gambling on alatcoin or even worse is shitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 11:42:25 PM

what do you mean by rn? i just heard bitcoin rn, is it the same? if you talk about bitcoin and you have it since 2020 or when the price is deep, of course you have had a good time if your target is money, if the goal is to invest whatever capital you have, you will always feel that your capital is limited, a lot of news about the wealth of some civilians on social media makes altcoins more potential and higher.

But bitcoin's hystory is recognised by great people and if you have in the early days of bitcoin I think it's more than X10, in my opinion saving more bitcoin is very appropriate, because its liquidity is well maintained and there is no 1 entity that controls it.

Altcoins often occur storms when the most holders leave too quickly with no overlap if no one buys back to replace them. although bitcoin has the same opportunity to dump but so far bitcoin has a different and timeless mechanism.

If you take this step seriously and hurry up, leave the coins with good fundamentals for the long term even if it is only a few % of the entire portfolio.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:49:32 PM

Its your choice mate. It depends on how you wanna take profit and how long you want to hold your investment. If you are planning for long term then Bitcoin is enough. Cause it just pumped 4x or more within a year! Besides if you are looking for short term profit then you don't have any option without buying altcoins cause only altcoins will give you more profit within short time. So choose your coins according to your wants. But holding top altcoins along with Bitcoin is wise decision

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 280
Merit: 25

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 01:58:06 PM

Its your choice mate. It depends on how you wanna take profit and how long you want to hold your investment. If you are planning for long term then Bitcoin is enough. Cause it just pumped 4x or more within a year! Besides if you are looking for short term profit then you don't have any option without buying altcoins cause only altcoins will give you more profit within short time. So choose your coins according to your wants. But holding top altcoins along with Bitcoin is wise decision

If we are the first buyers during the preesale, we are the champions and what you just said is true, right,  But if we enter when the hype is going on, for example when the price is going up and we predict it will go up again, that's when our desires start to disappear little by little. especially if there is a potential for a BTC correction. That's where the roller coaster was created by the whales by selling the coins little by little, not all at once.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
00.00WIB

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 02:46:42 PM

If I were in your position then there is no reason to prioritize 50% with BTC, 40% for BNB/ETH and 10% for new altcoins. let's just say 10% of the money you are prepared to lose, sometimes new coins can also give good profits, it is important not to be greedy and sell when the opportunity arises.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 03:28:34 PM

If I were in your position then there is no reason to prioritize 50% with BTC, 40% for BNB/ETH and 10% for new altcoins. let's just say 10% of the money you are prepared to lose, sometimes new coins can also give good profits, it is important not to be greedy and sell when the opportunity arises.

You can check BTC/ETH or any other alts, and if you hold BTC, it can be an excellent option to sell it for alts on highs when dominance is on the top. NFA, DYOR!

Jonyshake71

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:48:03 PM

OP, As i can see you are saying about "Bitcoin can't give you 5x profit in near future" which is true as well as is it indicates, you want to generate best profit from your investment and it also true that, Bitcoin unfortunately a best investment but won't able to fullfil your dream or requirements until you go with altcoins investment. So you ahead with altcoins. Don't sell everything. Maybe 50% is enough to buy good altcoins. And i think you already know what altcoins are potential and what altcoins you should buy
BlackRexuz

Activity: 289
Merit: 16

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 03:18:05 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

Satu lagi dan harus terus memantau monitor jika ada perubahan dalam pergerakan harga karena sedikit lengah maka kemungkinan akan tertinggal momen dan kerugian akan di alami oleh kita sendiri, maka sebab itulah kita harus tetap memonitor dari pembelian Alt kita di beberapa bursa..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:06:05 AM

Determining which altcoin will do well in the future will certainly not be easy because of the volatile market conditions and the risk involved in investing. In bearish season altcoin accumulation trend can be somewhat positive but if you are stuck in the selection process, chances of capital loss increase. But if the selection process is perfected it is possible to get double or triple profit which is short time interval.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
holiday14

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:41:13 AM

You can choose smaill coins, if You want go get a big profit, but etheir you can lose a big money
Bd officer

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 06:44:30 AM

OP, As i can see you are saying about "Bitcoin can't give you 5x profit in near future" which is true as well as is it indicates, you want to generate best profit from your investment and it also true that, Bitcoin unfortunately a best investment but won't able to fullfil your dream or requirements until you go with altcoins investment. So you ahead with altcoins. Don't sell everything. Maybe 50% is enough to buy good altcoins. And i think you already know what altcoins are potential and what altcoins you should buy
5x profit from Bitcoin is definitely possible in the near future, you need to be able to hold it for a long time. Many expect Bitcoin to hit $1 million in the future, but no one can say exactly when that will happen, it's all just speculation. Although the profits from investing in Bitcoins are low, Bitcoins are trusted and the risk is very low. But if you want to make profit in short term then you can buy altcoins, because if you hold altcoins for a long time you can face a lot of losses. But if you invest in Bitcoin then you must hold for long time. In the short term you may experience losses instead of profits from Bitcoin. However, I don't know what the OP decided? But it might be better to hold Bitcoin. But you are right, if the OP sells 50% bitcoins and invests in altcoins it might be better. But should invest in the top altcoins in the market.
hitsnorth

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:12:25 AM

You can choose smaill coins, if You want go get a big profit, but etheir you can lose a big money

Well, that's obvious. High risk - high gains. But I'd prefer to invest in small caps and take profits into Bitcoin, instead of doing the opposite.
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:24:52 AM

All decisions are in the hands of each individual, but it would be a shame if we were too hasty in selling BTC only to chase altcoins that have less potential, it would be really regrettable, except for coins that have really provided a definite return after we sell them for the duration that we have prepared beforehand.

But, I doubt whether I will find the price when I first buy it. If the market continues to be corrected, it is possible that if it happens to advance, the value will most definitely be a series and most definitely will decrease from the number obtained when you first bought it.

If I don't have any altcoins in my portfolio, I can always sell part of my Bitcoin holdings to make money in the crypto space.
We need to be wise and take every decision in a way that would be profitable for us but one thing we need to limit is greed.
Greed am has made some people to lose money in the crypto market because they are not patient enough and went to put their funds into projects that never lasted well in the cryptocurrency market. We ought to take every necessary decisions in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pancakebirb

Activity: 131

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:31:15 AM

My advice is that you don't need to sell all your BTC, just set aside some of your capital for the top altcoins in the market to minimize the risk of loss. Also make sure that you monitor your investment during a bullish market so you don't miss the opportunity to sell at high prices.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 03:02:57 AM

Well, that's obvious. High risk - high gains. But I'd prefer to invest in small caps and take profits into Bitcoin, instead of doing the opposite.
It is part of the investment purpose and option as for you to earn high then better to risk high.

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea?
No don't do that instead leave it to bitcoin if you are willing to hold at least this year till December or else risk this chance of gaining from Bitcoin bullying .
remember that bitcoin will go first before altcoin increase their value.

I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.
ohhh, so you are seeking for complete greedy price and earning?if you are asking for x5 and above then better to invest in shitcoins or memecoin .
but mind you to never blame us if you end up being loser because that is what you are facing seeking for that so much return.

AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 05:46:49 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

It's always a choice, sometimes investors must have determined from there innermost before coming to seek public consents. Mean while every other public opinion then would just be a free to air becoming useless to the seeker.
Is 5X profit target? After 5X do you think of exiting from the crypto markets? Or you'd go for a 100X crypto projects or you'd lower the level volume? 😂.
Think twice mate. Are you taking it for a gambling challenge or investment interest? Well, it's good securing highily profitable opportunities but must know it that the higher potentials of making huger profits is the more risky to be exposed.
Think of diversification my friend to alternate your financial security and also chances to hit higher profits.

laijsica

Merit: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:12:31 AM

My advice is that you don't need to sell all your BTC, just set aside some of your capital for the top altcoins in the market to minimize the risk of loss. Also make sure that you monitor your investment during a bullish market so you don't miss the opportunity to sell at high prices.
The decision to sell Bitcoin has proven wrong for some investors every time. Most altcoins are high risk for investment except for some of the top alts. But it is better for you to decide to withdraw by monitoring the price movement by buying the perfect altcoin. Because Bitcoin can give you high profits by accumulating long term. So Bitcoin investment is more profitable for you than other alts.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: