Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 06:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you finally buy  (Read 1115 times)
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2954
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 07:11:55 PM

The enjoyment of investing in Bitcoin is for long-term investment, invest and forget your investment that for long-term so that you will make a profit, I know very well that bitcoin investment when you're afraid to invest its the time you will experience lost for your investment, its better you invest and forget about your investment in cryptocurrency, so therefore I will like to advice people not to be more interested in making profits in any bitcoin investment, except that you just want to invest for short term, I know very well that people who is more interested for fast profit making is people who is afraid of investment.
Considering its price and slower than others' movements, Bitcoin isn't a good choice for short-term investments anyway. Those who wish to earn quick profits tend to buy and sell altcoins which move faster than Bitcoin because they have lower prices and when the price is lower, it allows the price to move up and down quickly even if there isn't a lot of money flowing in.

Buying Bitcoin with a $100 capital to get quick profits wouldn't make much sense, whereas an altcoin worth $10 would give you better returns with that capital. This is the reason why so many altcoins are being bought and sold in the market these days. If it wasn't for quick profits, altcoins would never be a first-choice for most traders in the market.

So, for quick profits, choose altcoins only, unless you have a large capital.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Wakate

Activity: 1134
Merit: 535

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 07:17:38 PM

Lack of knowledge and confidence let them to do bad decision towards buying their coins they want.
Being not confident while already spending money is not good because uncertainty, fear can lead to bad reactions in a volatile market. However, being too confident and close your eyes to red flags or warning signals is bad too.

Since usually they easily get carried out by fear of other people then decide not to buy when bearish trend occur. But when there's a hype brought up by bullish event it trigger their interest since what these people think is they this is the time where they can earn profits from crypto.
They usually do oppositely to what they should. Holding positions in bear market to see loss bigger and bigger while fail to hold tight in a bull run to maximize profit. In bull run, newbies will try to take small profit and miss most of parabolic curve of the bull run.
Fear is one thing that can always make us to lose opportunity later regretting about it. Many wealthy people we are seeing in the Internet are people that deal with risk and that is why they are where they are now. We need to learn how to take risk of we want to be rich and wealthy. If we can't invest it spend money now on something that will worth thousands or millions in the future we could be surprised that we are going to Kraft behind lamenting after for not taking the opportunity the seriously. The wise would always invest now for the future while the ignorant ones will keep procrastinating till the opportunity is finally lost.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Different patterns

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 06:36:11 AM

Mike to Jeff in 2012 when Bitcoin was $1.50

Mike  : Jeff, will you buy Bitcoin?
Jeff : Nah, Bitcoin is a total scam and Ponzi scheme.

Mike to Jeff in 2014 when Bitcoin was $1000

Mike : Bitcoin is up to 5000%, so you want to buy now?
Jeff: Nah, it's too bullish, I will buy it when it drops

Mike to Jeff in 2018 when Bitcoin was $100

Mike : bitcoin is down 90%, this is the perfect time to buy.
Jeff : hmmm, I've heard Bitcoin is going to zero

Mike to Jeff in 2015 when Bitcoin was $18,000

Mike : bitcoin is about to reach $20,000! Have you bought it?
Jeff : nope, but this time when it drops I will certainly buy

And the trajectory continues like that forever and ever and ever and some Jeffs don't have a single Bitcoin in their portfolio and the same way they felt it was too bullish to buy in years past, they feel that the current price is too high to buy.

To the procrastinators in the building, when will you finally buy? Or you're looking for one sweet excuse you will use this time around?

Initially, Jeff was not willing to invest in bitcoin, and it seems like you're trying to help him because you know the benefits. However, if Jeff had been interested from the beginning, he should have been the one to remind you when the price went up or down. He might have had some amount to start investing, but since he doesn't have a passion for it, he keeps making excuses. It seems like Jeff is one of those people who, despite your repeated advice, still won't buy into bitcoin, so it might be wise not to waste your precious time on him.
Luzin

Activity: 1596
Merit: 837

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 09:41:35 AM

It seems like Jeff is one of those people who, despite your repeated advice, still won't buy into bitcoin, so it might be wise not to waste your precious time on him.

Buying at a low price is great, but if the doubt is always there then you will be disappointed one day. When you commit to buying, then you have to be disciplined with your plan. You should be prepared to take the risk of losing your money. Until now I have learned, the best thing is to buy and multiply by trading. You don't have to buy at the lowest price, but you just learn how I can make a good profit from the capital I invested. So that there is no sense of loss in the process you do.  IMO

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI

Hero - Legendary Member
Quote from: Hero - Legendary Member
R   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1388

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 10:12:01 AM

And the trajectory continues like that forever and ever and ever and some Jeffs don't have a single Bitcoin in their portfolio and the same way they felt it was too bullish to buy in years past, they feel that the current price is too high to buy.

To the procrastinators in the building, when will you finally buy? Or you're looking for one sweet excuse you will use this time around?
Jeff will never buy and will only talk bullshit while looking at bitcoin. I know people like that, pretending to be knowledgeable about the situation and understanding what bitcoin is, but still unable to take action. The best strategy is to ignore them and not discuss about bitcoin. His delay in making a decision and finding excuses for doing nothing is his lost profit, which, by the way, doesn't concern others in any way. Don't waste your time on Jeffs. It's not worth it.
KiaKia

Activity: 812
Merit: 394

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 11:08:19 AM

It is not a must to buy Bitcoin, shocking? Listen to what I have to say.

Even if Bitcoin reaches one million dollars each, many people won't want to be a part of it, and Fiat currency will always exist till the end of time because as good as Bitcoin is, it will never kill Fiat.

I watched a video on Twitter two weeks ago, a girl was going around in the UK to ask the price of one Bitcoin from people, if they got it right, they would have $1000 in cash, but not a single person got the answer right, few people even said zero.

This made me realize that many people don't give a shit about Bitcoin; I know they can turn into millionaires by buying and holding Bitcoin, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency isn't the only way to become a millionaire, there are many ways to become a millionaire in this world today.

Zanab247

Activity: 1344
Merit: 194

Catalog Websites

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 11:27:08 AM

Quote from: Luzin
Quote from: Different patterns
It seems like Jeff is one of those people who, despite your repeated advice, still won't buy into bitcoin, so it might be wise not to waste your precious time on him.

Buying at a low price is great, but if the doubt is always there then you will be disappointed one day. When you commit to buying, then you have to be disciplined with your plan. You should be prepared to take the risk of losing your money. Until now I have learned, the best thing is to buy and multiply by trading. You don't have to buy at the lowest price, but you just learn how I can make a good profit from the capital I invested. So that there is no sense of loss in the process you do. 
But if you don't know how to hodl your coins for long period of years before you can trade, it will not help you to earn profits that will satisfy you when you only know how to buy in the bear run, but if you can buy in the bear run and trade in the bull market, there is a confident that you are going to earn profits that will satisfy you. That is why you need to learn the basic of BTC or cryptocurrency,  because is very important to those that want to improve in profits earning in this industry so that they will not be move by the shouting of other people about the bear run until they verify by their own skills before they can be move to buy and hodl.

I know that newbies have some kind attitude towards profits earning in this industry, but if they can settle down to correct their errors in the industry, I guess it will help them to make their profits more higher than their losses in this industry.

Marvelockg (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 223

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 03:17:37 PM

It is not a must to buy Bitcoin, shocking? Listen to what I have to say.

Even if Bitcoin reaches one million dollars each, many people won't want to be a part of it, and Fiat currency will always exist till the end of time because as good as Bitcoin is, it will never kill Fiat.
Bitcoin is not a replacement of fiat and yeah, it's true that you must not buy Bitcoin because others are buying it or because people hold a certain view about it. Everyone has the choice to decide the form he chooses to store his money and if the medium is serving him well, thier is not a point for switching into another medium. There are areas where the use of fiat is the best option and for those context, Bitcoin can't be used for such purposes at least for the time being and thier are other areas that Bitcoin comes into play that the use of fiat can't just help with. Bitcoin and fiat all makes the financial system intact but that's not the context we're talking about here.

The notion is with respect to the procrastinators that are giving excuses as to why they've never bought Bitcoin even though it has been in Thier plan to buy Bitcoin since ages.

I watched a video on Twitter two weeks ago, a girl was going around in the UK to ask the price of one Bitcoin from people, if they got it right, they would have $1000 in cash, but not a single person got the answer right, few people even said zero.

This made me realize that many people don't give a shit about Bitcoin; I know they can turn into millionaires by buying and holding Bitcoin, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency isn't the only way to become a millionaire, there are many ways to become a millionaire in this world today.
honestly, it's not everyone that needs to be intersted in Bitcoin. There are people that don't know that gold is still a relevant asset in today's world even though they are filthy rich and have assets of different kinds. If something is not your thing it's definitely not your thing. Thier are people that prefer physical assets over digital ones while other might opt for the reverse of that. It doesn't for once suggest that the asset is less valuable. There are regions that don't accept any form of crypto transactions till date while for others, it's thier new found gold. At the end, it's all about preference and what you're interested in. Don't be supprised that those people that don't give a shit about Bitcoin today will in time to come become the ones advocating for Bitcoin just like the way a lot of people that were once against it have stood strong advocating about it now. If your interest is not in Bitcoin then it's best to invest in whatever you want to invest into without procrastinating it forever. If you can't buy Bitcoin or whatever asset you intend buying today, thier is a very small chance that you will be able to buy it the next day, week, month or year. Procrastination kills your goal.

Zigabel

Activity: 406
Merit: 194

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 11:25:25 PM

Buying at a low price is great, but if the doubt is always there then you will be disappointed one day. When you commit to buying, then you have to be disciplined with your plan. You should be prepared to take the risk of losing your money. Until now I have learned, the best thing is to buy and multiply by trading. You don't have to buy at the lowest price, but you just learn how I can make a good profit from the capital I invested. So that there is no sense of loss in the process you do.  IMO
Not every body has hot the discipline to trade and I have never seen a good professional recommendation stating trading as the best when it has tondo with increasing your portfolio because even professionals with years of experience at some point do loose all of their funds to the market at some point, the best recommendations has always been holding but if you are sure at some point you have got what it actually do take to multiply your portfolio through reading then go ahead and explore but always know it's not risk Free.

RockBell

Activity: 910
Merit: 389

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 04:08:53 PM

The aim is usually buying low and selling high but how many people can actually keep the price till it appreciates that usually the problem people face when  it comes to invest we want everything to happen in a twinkle of an eye, crypto is a lot more than that you have to wait patiently after purchase in the process of waiting you can just get your self  busy either with a job or any other source of income. And if you are taking risk it should be minimal and not an extreme risk that you won't be able to recover from. And if you are not prepare to lose money then crypto is not for you, but if you want to do something extreme then you should expect the same in return either in profit and in loss and if your are getting any return from the risk then it is usually very worth it but how many are ready to actually risk everything just to hold for some time they are finding it difficult to even hold and it is not as if when they hold it affects there money no matter how bad the prices goes down it will still bounce back but even with this they sit down  to wait till it recover they  will want to still sell in that same bad condition.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
██████▄░░░░░▄███▄░▄██████
██████████▀▀█████████████
████▀▄██▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀██▄▀███
███░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░███
████▄▄░░░░▄███▄░░░░▄▄████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀

CHIPS.GG 
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄░▀███
▄███
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄░███▄
▄███░▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄░███▄
███░▄▀░░░███████░░░▀▄░███
███░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░█░███
███░▀▄░▄▀░▄██▄▄░▀▄░▄▀░██
▀███
░▀░▀▄██▀░▀██▄▀░▀░██▀
▀███
░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░██▀
▀███▄
░▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀░▄███▀
▀█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
███
████████████▄
▄█▀▀▀▄
█████████▄▀▀▀█▄
▄██████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██████▄
▄█████████████▄████████▄
████████▄███████▄████████
█████▄█████████▄██████
██▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄▄██
▀█████████▀▀███████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
██████████████████
▀████▄███▄▄
████▀
████████████████████████
3000+
UNIQUE
GAMES
|
12+
CURRENCIES
ACCEPTED
|
VIP
REWARD
PROGRAM

[ 
Play Now
]
doomloop

Activity: 2436
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 10, 2024, 08:39:33 AM

I know that newbies have some kind attitude towards profits earning in this industry, but if they can settle down to correct their errors in the industry, I guess it will help them to make their profits more higher than their losses in this industry.
The attitude of newbies is simple, they want to get profits without putting in much effort or learning everything about the industry. They hear about cryptocurrencies and that one can earn money from this industry, they jump in and start making investments without doing any research or gathering enough information which is a wrong attitude. One needs to know what they are getting into, the risks and dangers involved, and the potential rewards and how they can be achieved.

You will find a lot of newbies in the market who are buying coins and tokens blindly. If you ask them what they have seen in those tokens and coins that they are buying, they will say that others are buying and promoting them that's why they are doing it as well, they won't even know about the projects behind those coins and tokens.

When someone is buying a coin or a token, they should at least know what their money is going into, whether the project has any potential, and whether they can get some profit out of this investment or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: