Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will altcoins fly?  (Read 594 times)
Yokkattannee

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 09:44:10 PM

Bitcoin price has almost reached $70k and Altcoins marketing also flying with Bitcoin including most of top altcoins. But as we know that, Bitcoin halving is on the way. So i expect correction in Bitcoin price as well as  the effect should be seen in altcoins market too but is that going to happened? Are we gonna have one more chance to buy altcoins with low price ? What do you think about this
Looking at the market habits i feel that if you want to get a cheap price by waiting for the market habits to be bearish, but it depends on ourselves whether you want to get a profit or vice versa, because usually a bearish market is difficult for us to get satisfactory results.
I think it might be better to wait for some time as the market is very high now to get satisfactory results. The price of bitcoin has gone up a lot with the increase in the price of bitcoin the value of altcoins is high. The price may go down after the price increase so wait and buy.
This should be the case, as the current market is very loss-prone if long-term investments are made. Especially investing in new coins that have no clear origin, if I jump into new coins then what I do is only with short-term investments, with the technique of buying and selling when market conditions rise and fall quickly. (But I do not recommend it because it is very extreme) especially for beginners who are still unfamiliar with the development of new coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 11:30:34 PM

We have thousands of altcoins in the market and we should not expect all of them to move the same time in the market.
There are some projects that are still in the testing phase why others are moving very well. If we are crypto investors, it is good for us to keep investing in cryptocurrency especially altcoins that are good and have a good volatility not like others that are less volatile and don't move very well. Investing is good but we need to invest in a hood project with high profitability.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:00:43 PM

The opportunity to buy altcoins is always there, but if you buy now the risk is high because the current price of altcoins is also relatively high. If you want to buy now, maybe you should choose an altcoin that hasn't risen drastically and you should do research on the market.

martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 02:25:16 PM

For this question, if we are in a volatile market, opportunities always come and it is impossible for a coin or token to continue to rise without correction. Well, BTC alone can be seen for a week in a row going up and today it would be appropriate for a correction to occur. Now. That's when you enter if you really want to increase your Altcoin coin holdings.

At that time, it's best to look for what's hype because it will reverse quickly and be careful of temporary price inducements from speculators as if the price will be pumped. How much it will go up no one knows, let alone meme coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Justin999

Activity: 369
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 08:06:53 PM

Already Crossed $70k, i found the max price of Bitcoin is $73,737 something on coingecko but it already dumped at $68k something. And you can see many altcoins are also dumped with Bitcoin. And this is the game. Altcoins will fly untill Bitcoin dumped. But i think halving won't effect on Bitcoin price badly due to ETF approval and it also seems, bull run already started with Bitcoin and it'll be lengthy enough where altcoins will fly more higher with bull run. So take your time and analysis more about altcoin, especially undervalued altcoins which are still woth buying

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 08:58:18 PM

The opportunity to buy altcoins is always there, but if you buy now the risk is high because the current price of altcoins is also relatively high.

Just has you have said, price of most altcoin are currently high. What give you assurance of the price coming down soon. Although one shouldn't FOMO but one can still buy using DCA. What I don't really understand is: ' are we in the bullrun now?'. The market price movement recently is really surprising.

If you want to buy now, maybe you should choose an altcoin that hasn't risen drastically and you should do research on the market.

What gives you the assurance that such altcoin will do well soon in the crypto space? Well, good research can help to solve this.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:38:08 PM

Base on Altcoins it is a tricky one because they could still be pumping even if bitcoin starts getting into corrections this is because during corrections bitcoin dominance reduces and that actually means more money in flow into the altcoin market. That’s why even now some Altcoins are not skyrocketing with bitcoin because it’s dominance high now.

My advice is wait for that particular coins dip and gamble in but do not FOMO and buy an already pumping Altcoins you might get away with that with bitcoin but not with Altcoin. Some could dust from there. Best to even look at other opportunities with real value

I think that investors are pumping money into relevant altcoins now, example is Solana, which is doing great now, despite the slight dip in Bitcoin price, this little dip will make some investors to FOMO and reinvest in altcoins, but as you advised it'll be better to research and invest in prospective undervalued projects that have the potentials to pump in the bull run. I think that top altcoins like Ethereum BNB and Solana will fly very high in this bull run, alongside Bitcoin.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:57:26 PM

It depends if there's a trend for that altcoin. If you check the top crypto you'll see that some altcoins didn't increase much so no matter how much btc price increase if the altcoin's potential is not good then it won't fly high as you said or it's price increasing when btc price increase.
btc is the main coin when btc price increasing then of course it's impact will have an altcoins, but every altcoins did not increased same, like as few altcoins increased in large scale like sonala is increased 10x, and eth, bnb, ton and many others top coins good pumping. altcoins following btc trend, i did not see altcoins highly increased without pumping btc price.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:14:29 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2024, 06:29:21 PM by Sayeds56

Bitcoin price has almost reached $70k and Altcoins marketing also flying with Bitcoin including most of top altcoins. But as we know that, Bitcoin halving is on the way. So i expect correction in Bitcoin price as well as  the effect should be seen in altcoins market too but is that going to happened? Are we gonna have one more chance to buy altcoins with low price ? What do you think about this

Bitcoin has already reached its all time high (ATH) approximately at $74,000, and now going through correction which should not continue for long. Altcoins have also demonstrated robust performance, specially Solana that is leading the alts rally. Once Bitcoin completes it correction process it is possible that some other gems will also shine in the next bull cycle, such as Polkadot, ADA and Matic. These coins can potentially make significant gains once bull cycle in full swing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 06:27:53 PM

Already Crossed $70k, i found the max price of Bitcoin is $73,737 something on coingecko but it already dumped at $68k something. And you can see many altcoins are also dumped with Bitcoin. And this is the game. Altcoins will fly untill Bitcoin dumped. But i think halving won't effect on Bitcoin price badly due to ETF approval and it also seems, bull run already started with Bitcoin and it'll be lengthy enough where altcoins will fly more higher with bull run. So take your time and analysis more about altcoin, especially undervalued altcoins which are still woth buying

Yes, you got the right way/point. Well, I have already in my other posts that the bull run in altcoin starts just after the time Bitcoin starts to go down and that time the Bull run for altcoin season will start but many of the users say it is also bull run for altcoins as well. In my point of view saying this is not correct at all although there are some altcoin projects that are making good pumps in the market it doesn't mean that the bull run for altcoin has started. if you look at the money volume at the correct time most of the money is going into the Bitcoin market by the investors.

and when the money will flow towards altcoin out of bitcoin then we will see/enjoy bull season for altcoin projects. Till then we should focus on the accumulation of bitcoin so that we can have a good advantage of it till the end/edge of the Bitcoin Bull run. What do you say about it? Must share your opinion on this. DYOR!

Jonyshake71

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:42:15 PM

Yeah. That'll going to happened in my view. Bitcoin pumped lot, so for altcoins but recently Bitcoin dropped at $63k around and most of altcoins start losing their value. But this is natural Market condition and i believe halving isn't started yet and maybe we are going to see the halving effect where monther currency Bitcoin could fall dip and that time will give us opportunity again to shopping some good altcoins with low price. Although its my prediction. Reality could be different

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:29:02 PM

yes, I also hope that will happen, but I have also started paying in installments on several altcoins from now on, don't ever time the market, it's better to start from now than not at all, no one can predict the market 100%, my advice is to buy from now the more we fall behind

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Magic-Money

Activity: 373
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:59:04 PM

The Bitcoin price really surprised me and also many people in the cryptocurrency market trading in which expecting Bitcoin price increases we occur after Bitcoin halving has been taken place. But it goes before the time and for few days now Bitcoin price is gradually dropping, which cryptocurrency trader's called it correction of the market. Hence Bitcoin halving occur massive pump we take place, because of the scarcity of Bitcoin from miner's reduction.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:33:11 PM

Bitcoins has attained 73k$ of price but now correction is taking place due to which market is down and once again we have a chance to buy bitcoin and altcoin at lower price. All those who miss the previous opportunity can now easily invest in their desire coins because the price is lower.

Bitcoin is 63k$ and all other altcoins are doing the same but most of the people are moving towards altcoins as its price is lower and the getting profit does not take longer time but I think we should diversify in some top coins. We should not miss this opportunity because halving is near and price will go higher instead of facing dip so collect the coins that you can and also choose top coins as it possess less Fluctuations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:30:42 PM

The opportunity to buy altcoins is always there, but if you buy now the risk is high because the current price of altcoins is also relatively high. If you want to buy now, maybe you should choose an altcoin that hasn't risen drastically and you should do research on the market.
Why buying now will be high risk? Don't you see the price of most altcoins dropped quite a lot, we have red market now. I think it is the right time to buy altcoins because they are following the drop in Bitcoin price. If we miss this chance, there will be no huge dump again before the halving starts. I am sure the price of Bitcoin will increase gradually again at the end of this month. When the price of Bitcoin rises, most of altcoins will follow it, the prices will increase.

I suggest to choose the altcoins with good fundamentals and have convincing news. Don't only choose altcoins because of their low prices! Not all altcoins may skyrocket, so be careful to choose potential altcoins.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 08:36:38 PM

At this moment there are higher chances of earning easy profits compared to few days ago because we have seen dip in the value of Bitcoin which has brought down most of the Altcoin value and we all know Bitcoin is going to raise once against wherein it's by default that the price of Altcoins will increase as well hence we can carefully select Altcoins and invest even now.

I think we may see similar opportunities during halving as well. We need to ensure we buy in dips i don't recommend this for Altcoins but since we are approaching halving I can confirm that Altcoin investment will make you rich.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:48:50 PM

No one can be able to predict how high altcoins can go. With the rate at which bitcoin is rising we expect to see altcoins rise so high as well. Another to put into consideration is that not all altcoins will do so well in this bull season. Some would do so well giving 100x to 1000x, some will do more better than that too but it depends on the coin. I have seen altcoin dumping when there is a  season, for your information those are altcoins which has failed. Which is the reason it is advised we make research before investing in altcoins.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 10:45:37 PM

It was two weeks ago when the correction started, and until now it is still happening in the market, but I am pretty sure that once the 20% correction is reached, it can have a reversal, and then the market will likely go uptrend again.

So as of this moment, I have stopped doing day trading for awhile because I can smell that it is about to reverse, then the price will go up again, and when that happens, just hold again, just waiting for the correction again. It's that simple.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:38:58 PM

The correct that you were expecting and we all were expecting is what's happening to the market right now. New Investors don't know that the market always corrects so they didn't take profits or they are those investing for a long term and now are trapped with their altcoins at a lower price than they brought them. During the bullnmaket, the price of this altcoins might rise back but that's uncertain this is the reasons taking profits is very important when investing into altcoins.

Altcoin will fly very high in the bull market but how to spot the altcoin that'll do exceptional well is were there's going to be a challenge as nobody knows which altcoins to buy and expect guaranteed profits. You're guessing when you invest in altcoins as you don't know what's is going to be the results of your investments but still it's a good risk to take as if you buy the right altcoins, you'll make profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 11:46:15 PM

If you’re asking about before the halving, then I don’t think you’ll easily find a way to get in. I don’t expect any surprising move from either Bitcoin and Altcoins between now and the halving. All the increase in price we’ve seen is everything that was meant to increasing coming gradually. So it’s likely more or less of what it is today. If you want to invest in Bitcoin or any altcoins, I strongly suggest that you don’t invest money you’ll need soon (even if they could still pump easily).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀