Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Suggestion From Filipino Citizen receiving gcash from abroud  (Read 217 times)
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:51:13 AM

@Dread Pirate Roberts, I can send you the crypto in exchange for your gcash balance using preev rate plus 5% commission fee. I need Gcash funds for my business while I still have a lot of crypto from my investment that I already taking profit slowly into fiat.

I can send you USDT or Bitcoin currency since this my current crypto holdings. If you can have Binance account then this is much better to save transaction fees. I send you a PM with my offer.

The last time I check Gcrypto. It charged a high fee for both deposit and withdrawal so I really some of your client preferred to use that to send crypto directly plus the rate on Gcash is much higher for purchasing crypto coins.
I think this is the best way for OP to consider since @Coin_trader is one of the reputable Filipino now and what he offered is better enough so to cover the transaction fees , and also this will serve as mediator to each dealings or what we are calling escrow in this forum.
Goodluck to both of you guys and @Coin_trader , why not send OP a PM since he seems to not checking this thread for some time now?
I think eto na yung solosyun ni op sa kanyang problema. Kailangan nya lang is yung parang tulay at eto ay si Coin Trader. Yung mga buyer ni Op magbabayad ng gcash kay coin trader at babayaran naman nya si op ng usdt. pero kailangan linawin din ni coin trader kung ano ang benebenta ni op. At linawin nya din kung magbabayad ba muna ang customer bago ipadala ang goods or vice versa? baka kasi si coin trader ang balikan ng mga customer kapag walang goods na dumating tapos nabayaran na nila.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: