Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Dead?  (Read 1172 times)
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:55:41 PM

If there is one thing you should learn from all of this.  It is that you should not trust what the media says about Bitcoin.  They have been lying for so many years I actually wonder why in the world are people still listening to what they say.

Bitcoin is still dead, in their eyes.  In ours, it is surviving very well.
Well, it's because those who don't have any idea about bitcoin can easily be deceived by what they see on social media. In these days, social media is one of the platforms where people want to read news or different topics about the happenings in the world, but the problem is that there are many fake news creators or non-proof statements going around social media, and there are those people who easily believe those statements and news. 

So I will not be shocked if many people are still hesitant and don't have a positive view of bitcoin or crypto currency, because there are some who are pulling bitcoin below just to destroy its image and prevent any further investors, but despite that, look at what bitcoin is capable of doing. It is too powerful, thanks to those believers and solid investors who are not thinking about earning on their own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 11:59:25 PM

Now it's time for regret. Everyone who had the opportunity to invest at a much lower price but believed that bitcoin wouldn't go high in value and failed finds it hard to digest and accept the ongoing growth. From the very beginning, governments around the world wanted to have control over people's minds and money. Bitcoin got innovated, and it served as freedom for everyone who wanted to have control over their own money. This is why we were able to hear that bitcoin is dead often, but everyone who went with those words will now realize the reality.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 12:59:09 AM

It's kinda funny reading the topic, at first was Bitcoin really dead? Have Bitcoin ever died one time? The answer is No. Bitcoin only experienced a bearish season which is inevitable and mandatory to help secure a new price mark. It's something common to see the price DIP that much, those who had spend more years into Bitcoin can relate aswell as those who has been in this forum during the DIP. I'm very much sorry you had to lose opportunity of purchasing Bitcoin while the price was very much at the DIP, those who believed and had invested earlier are currently on a huge profit.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 08:03:46 AM

yes bitcoin is still dead matter of fact you watch it here https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

here https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-is-dead/
or here https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/437655

Media that discussed bitcoin dead is hit a record of 500+ so don't bother keep trust them and you will find the truth hahahha but seriously tho haters gonna hate and it happens in every aspect of life

keep grind and keep holding

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 08:36:02 AM

If there is one thing you should learn from all of this.  It is that you should not trust what the media says about Bitcoin.  They have been lying for so many years I actually wonder why in the world are people still listening to what they say.

Bitcoin is still dead, in their eyes.  In ours, it is surviving very well.

But we don't know what the media's real purpose is, do they really hate bitcoin and want it to really die or do they do it on purpose to make people not fight for bitcoin with them? While we ridicule them for propagating false predictions about the future of bitcoin. But most likely they are the people who have been quietly accumulating bitcoin for years while the people who believe what they say don't have any bitcoin. In the financial market, the ultimate winner is the person with the most money, the person holding the most bitcoin, not who is right or wrong here.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 08:41:01 AM

Many times I've missed the opportunity of buying Bitcoin dip because of media sentiments. In 2022,
so admit that all is in your mistake , sentiments in media will keep you bringing losses or chances mate.

Yet today, I saw the image above and it suddenly got the question into my head, Is Bitcoin still dead? We've all seen how Bitcoin has weathered through all the critics and FUD to breaking above USD 70,000 steadily since the beginning of 2024. There's all indication it's headed toward USD 100,000. What are you all thinking about these feet.
I have heard that stupid Bitcoin is dead and I think all of those who call it dead ?
those are the people that does not invest really in bitcoin.

Should those who didn't buy all along dare to jump in or would you recommend going for ALTs as the rising of Bitcoin often drag along the altcoins. Let me hear your thoughts?
not now , I think its better to drop in altcoin first at least for a while now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 09:14:06 AM

Is Bitcoin Still Dead?
Will never die.

Bitcoin after reaching its previous ATH price, exactly a year ago at $69.xxx. But that highest price has been passed with a new highest price now which is almost touching $74K.
We say this is the start of a bull run because the halving is still about 32 days away.

ETFs may be the cause of the price increase that started then and has not stopped to this day.
As a currency, Bitcoin has never failed. Bitcoin continues to be a model for the financial system even though some people only admit it tacitly

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 09:18:06 AM

I remember this disgusting phrase “Bitcoin is dead” They used it on our heads several times over many years to spread fear and panic, but they failed. Yes, there are many who became frightened and got rid of their Bitcoin, but now they inevitably cry over the precious opportunity they lost.

This cycle, investing in Bitcoin is no longer very profitable because we are approaching the peak, although it is still possible to collect some profits, but not like those who invested from the beginning. Regret will befall all those who believed the rumors and did not overcome thttp://heir fear.

At least right now he should enough evidence that bitcoin is massively boosting the economy.The confidence and trust that he should have in bitcoin should not be altered by some environmental factors that try to tamper with bitcoins reputation.

Even despite the volatile nature of bitcoin,keep hoping and holding bitcoin with a positive state.The media and so many other networks are insignificantly despising bitcoin continuously but it shouldn't bother you plans to trade and mine bitcoin.Bitcoin is not dying anytime soon,every financial organization or system experiences sudden changes that affect their growth and expansion,so is bitcoin.Eversince bitcoin started the criticism and false predictions are increasing daily but even with it,bitcoin has stood,bitcoin is still here,and bitcoin will still not be dead.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 09:40:35 AM

Should those who didn't buy all along dare to jump in or would you recommend going for ALTs as the rising of Bitcoin often drag along the altcoins. Let me hear your thoughts?
Regardless of prices I won't stop acquiring Bitcoin I am afraid I will miss opportunities again and again. I have a target to get atleast 1 Bitcoin, I know it's hard but with consistency and determination it would be possible though clueless about how long it will take but atleast I tried.

Altcoins are good investments as well but this depends upon the situation and personal preferrences. I also have plans investing in Alts but for now I am all in with Bitcoin. No doubt Alts are way cheaper than Bitcoin but they are risky to be honest. Some investors made thousands or even millions of dollars just by investing in memecoins so it really depends on our coin of choice, capital, patience and of course a little bit of luck

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 09:53:59 AM

Is Bitcoin Still Dead?
Honestly, until now if someone still thinks bitcoin will die, bitcoin will go to zero then I think they deserve the poverty they are suffering. If this question were asked 10 years ago, we would have reason to doubt it. But now everything about bitcoin is clear as day and there are still people who are skeptical about bitcoin, I really don't want to explain it to them anymore.

Recently a guy said similar things, he said that bitcoin is worthless and not worth even 1 cent. I didn't want to explain and told him directly, give me the 1BTC you said was useless, I will give you back 1k$. In the end, he quietly left and I didn't receive any BTC from him  Cheesy Cheesy.
In the next bear season that the price of bitcoin will go very dip, their are still people that will come out to say that bitcoin has crashed, and one thing I noticed concerning bitcoin is that people will always criticise it when the price falls so low in the market and for those who don't know bitcoin very well will always for it. The fall of price of bitcoin is an opportunity for people to buy bitcoin but some people sees it as a sign for bitcoin to crash.

R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 02:29:09 PM

Bitcoin dead? Nah, OP. It's crossed 72k and going strong. While it might experience dips like it has in the past, it always bounces back. Innovation's still happening, adoption is growing, and scarcity is a key factor, especially with the upcoming halving.
Bitcoin might not be for everyone, but its potential to disrupt finance is undeniable. I believe it has a bright future and will hit the 100k mark sooner than later.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 03:06:37 PM

Yet today, I saw the image above and it suddenly got the question into my head, Is Bitcoin still dead? We've all seen how Bitcoin has weathered through all the critics and FUD to breaking above USD 70,000 steadily since the beginning of 2024. There's all indication it's headed toward USD 100,000. What are you all thinking about these feet.

I'm still quite confused by the saying that Bitcoin is still dead because Bitcoin's journey is still showing quite significant changes which continue to increase. Many conditions have occurred so that Bitcoin has gained quite good momentum in the market and adoption has also continued until it cannot be stopped. FUD and all the prohibitions that had been shown to bitcoin seemed to just disappear after bitcoin experienced a significant price increase and this was influenced by people's increasing trust in bitcoin.

If confidence in bitcoin has grown then buying at any price is no problem, as long as they can hold bitcoin for the long term. The cycle will show the new price once the ATH arrives so whatever price it is purchased at doesn't matter. Everyone should try to take advantage of Bitcoin's rising conditions to make a profit, even though sometimes the purchase price is a problem for some people because it is too expensive.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 03:07:30 PM

It's kinda funny reading the topic, at first was Bitcoin really dead? Have Bitcoin ever died one time? The answer is No. Bitcoin only experienced a bearish season which is inevitable and mandatory to help secure a new price mark. It's something common to see the price DIP that much, those who had spend more years into Bitcoin can relate aswell as those who has been in this forum during the DIP. I'm very much sorry you had to lose opportunity of purchasing Bitcoin while the price was very much at the DIP, those who believed and had invested earlier are currently on a huge profit.

Bitcoin will never be dead cause nowadays Bitcoin is on the top and Bitcoin conquer the crypto world. And why should we say that Bitcoin is Dead? For me dead is that disappear and we are all know that Bitcoin will never been disappear. And yes there's a time that Bitcoin price is too low but it doesn't mean that it's dead. Anyways it's up to us if we gonna buy some Bitcoins and hold until to the next level of increase.
Huge profit will waits in the future once we store Bitcoins.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 03:10:16 PM

Detractors and a swarm of "shitcoins" constantly challenge Bitcoin's dominance. They wield misinformation and dubious ventures in an attempt to dethrone the king. Yet, Bitcoin persists, its pioneering spirit and decentralized nature proving to be its armor.

The intrigue surrounding Bitcoin lies in its fiery nature. The dramatic price swings present immense profit opportunities for the bold investor. Each parabolic surge resonates as a resounding victory, solidifying the faith of believers. Even the deep corrections, instead of signaling defeat, are viewed as a period of "forging," preparing Bitcoin for the next explosive growth phase.

The halving – a reduction in the reward for mining new Bitcoins. This is considered a watershed moment, potentially propelling Bitcoin to even greater heights. Like a seasoned ruler on the eve of a critical battle, Bitcoin gathers strength, poised to disrupt the digital currency landscape once again.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 04:18:12 PM

Many times I've missed the opportunity of buying Bitcoin dip because of media sentiments. In 2022, when Bitcoin was $17,168.57, which would have been a good time to build a larger holding, some claimed Bitcoin was on the road to irrelevance others said it was dead. I could understand and agree with them because the value of bitcoin had peaked at USD 69,000 in November 2021 before falling to USD 17,000 as at the mid-June 2022.

After that time, the value had fluctuated around USD 20,000. And the same media claimed it was an artificially induced last gasp before the road to irrelevance. It seemed true as the FTX  bust had sent the bitcoin price to well below USD 16,000.

Later in 2023, Forbes headline crushed the confidence of many Bitcoin enthusiasts, saying if ETFs managed by asset managers are too successful, they will completely destroy bitcoin. Other sentiments like Bitcoin has failed on the promise to be a global decentralised digital currency and is still hardly used for legitimate transfers and that the approval of an ETF doesn’t change the fact that Bitcoin is not suitable as means of payment or as an investment.

First of all I say Bitcoin is not dead but it is getting stronger and will rise. I think those who think Bitcoin is dead are still wrong. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has reached around $74,000 which is an all-time high. However, the way the price of Bitcoin started to increase during this pumping season, it seemed that Bitcoin would reach 80 thousand dollars within a few days. DCA method is the only way I invest in Bitcoin and have been slowly increasing my investment. I have increased my investment through DCA method and am still increasing my investment slowly using DCA method. I don't recommend anyone to invest in altcoin but I just go ahead with investing Ethereum in altcoin because ethereum is just after bitcoin and ethereum may reach 10000 dollar very soon also ethereum is very suitable currency for investment.

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 04:30:21 PM

We will never call bitcoin dead bitcoin is the top of all currencies in the crypto market. Bitcoin's dominance will expand as time goes on. Cryptocurrencies became popular as the world's easiest exchangeable medium due to the absence of any official or institutionalized central regulatory authority. At one point at the end of 2022 the exchange value of one bit coin rose above 60 thousand dollars. At present its value is more. There is no recent history of financial or other commodity prices increasing so much.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 05:22:11 PM

~~~
Exactly. Bitcoin continues to grow, the adoption seems more massive in each sector. Sure, even a country like El Salvador makes Bitcoin as their national investment. With the success of El Salvador investing in Bitcoin, no doubt there will be more countries to try following El Salvador later. Not sure how the regulation of Bitcoin around the world in the next few years but it seems Bitcoin be more easily accepted by all people in each country around the world.

With the fact above, it is very unlikely to see the end of Bitcoin. So it is a bit strange that OP still asked about it.
Sure, no one can guarantee the future, we don't know how internet will last. However, as long as we have internet, Bitcoin will keep growing and be used by people around the world.
I think the next regulatory direction will be the acceptance of bitcoin as legal tender in many countries, not just as an investment asset. The government could change its regulations to be friendlier and of course with all the controls it has which are mutually beneficial.

I definitely agree that bitcoin will continue to grow as time goes by. The growth of public interest and trust in it will continue to grow as there are many large institutions supporting the use case, it will change the government's perspective on bitcoin gradually. Currently, many countries, including ours, have not legalized the use of bitcoin as currency, but in the future it is still possible for regulations to change.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 08:04:13 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead cause nowadays Bitcoin is on the top and Bitcoin conquer the crypto world. And why should we say that Bitcoin is Dead? For me dead is that disappear and we are all know that Bitcoin will never been disappear. And yes there's a time that Bitcoin price is too low but it doesn't mean that it's dead. Anyways it's up to us if we gonna buy some Bitcoins and hold until to the next level of increase.
Nothing different from what I said, Bitcoin is just the pro version of  cryptocurrency investment that is getting much popular and adapted, while few are busy raising doubts due to how volatile it can be, not knowing each DIP is another mile stone to a bigger all time high, creating profit to those who had successfully took the very opportunity of investing their money. Few months ago the price was down at $30k but now comparing we have seen even double of what it was.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:07:00 AM

Nothing different from what I said, Bitcoin is just the pro version of  cryptocurrency investment that is getting much popular and adapted, while few are busy raising doubts due to how volatile it can be, not knowing each DIP is another mile stone to a bigger all time high, creating profit to those who had successfully took the very opportunity of investing their money. Few months ago the price was down at $30k but now comparing we have seen even double of what it was.
For those people who dont able to bare up the risks involved in crypto then it would be better that you shouldnt really be touching up Bitcoin investment or crypto space on which we do know that this is something
that not for weak heart or do easily faint on the time that they would be seeing their investment have some negative profits on which they would really be easily make out those panic sell decisions.
Bitcoin is dead? We've been through tons of discussions about being dead but look at on where we are now?  For sure on the current price dump or correction tons of people would be saying that we would be heading back to 30k. This is why it would really be always suggested that it would be better that you should really be that prepared for whatever situations that you would really be able to face on when you do hover yourself
here on crypto space.

Whenever you do invest in Bitcoin or crypto then it would be always best that you should really be investing on the amount on which you can afford to lose.
Never make yourself do go all in because this is where impulsive emotions would really be coming out.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:13:24 AM

We will never call bitcoin dead bitcoin is the top of all currencies in the crypto market. Bitcoin's dominance will expand as time goes on. Cryptocurrencies became popular as the world's easiest exchangeable medium due to the absence of any official or institutionalized central regulatory authority. At one point at the end of 2022 the exchange value of one bit coin rose above 60 thousand dollars. At present its value is more. There is no recent history of financial or other commodity prices increasing so much.

It's what we call the prime mover, it's the first and so it's hard to topple it and it's too big to fall at this point. We might hear a lot though specially in bear market that Bitcoin is dead. And for those who are here during the pandemic, that is the worst and yet Bitcoin survived, and then goes to a ATH around $69k, which was broken many times already in this month alone.

And let's those individuals (not many of them), says that Bitcoin is dead, and it's just a way for them to attack but they are not going to be successful as they are outnumbered in this market. So good riddance for them and we will rub it in with we reaches $100k in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: