Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Astro Lads NFT Inscriptions on Cosmos Blockchain [Upcoming Airdrop]  (Read 63 times)
Keltrentt (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:52:13 PM

I am thrilled to announce the launch of the Astro Lads NFT Collection on the Cosmos Blockchain. Until recently, the Cosmos native chain did not support NFTs, similar to the
     case with the Bitcoin blockchain until Ordinals launched in early 2023. However, with the launch of the Asteroid Protocol in January 2024, NFT collections are beginning to
     populate the Cosmos blockchain.

Inscribed onto the Cosmos blockchain, the Astro Lads Collection, consisting of 750 pieces, is one of the earliest collections to exist on Cosmos native chain (sub 20k
     inscriptions range) and is set to make waves in the NFT Community soon. I am passionate about pushing the boundaries of creativity, thus, each piece in this collection was
     meticulously crafted using AI, resulting in a diverse range of traits. Indeed, every Astro Lad is a unique masterpiece waiting to be discovered.

As a budding AI artist, I chose to launch this collection as inscriptions on the Cosmos blockchain—a cutting-edge solution that offers lightning-fast transactions at minimal
     cost. By leveraging the power of Cosmos and Asteroid Protocol, collectors are set to have a seamless and experience. Say goodbye to exorbitant gas fees and long
     transaction times as the Asteroid protocol offers a smooth and efficient platform for buying, selling, and trading digital art on Cosmos.

But don't just take my word for it—explore the Astro Lads collection for yourself and see the magic unfold. With each piece backed by the security and transparency of the
     Cosmos blockchain, you can trust that each lad is safe and secure.
     Whether you're a seasoned art collector or new to the world of NFTs, there's never been a better time to join the Astro Lads community. Be among the first to own a piece
     of digital history on the Cosmos blockchain.

Also, to prove my dedication towards creating value for the community, I have completed work on a second NFT collection (called Blastin' Llamas) which will fall within the
     50k inscriptions range and will be airdropped 1:1 to holders of the Astro Lads. The Llamas are being inscribed at the moment.

Explore and learn more about the Astro Lads collection by visiting the links below;

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AstroLadsCFT
     Discord Invite: y9GNEckV5H
     Asteroid Protocol website: www.asteroidprotocol.io
     Creator Address: astrolads.cosmos (beware of fake inscriptions, only collect lads that are inscribed/created by this address)
     Creator Address Link: https://asteroidprotocol.io/app/wallet/cosmos1m7u47uthk45mzeaxv4lrd8uy4s9u40uznvvel9 (view NFTs under the "Inscriptions" tab)

Warm regards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: