Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still buying altcoins??  (Read 1287 times)
tengui

Activity: 515
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:50:13 AM

As you said, the increase in Bitcoin prices is not followed by an increase in the prices of all altcoins, but in fact this is the best momentum to buy before the altcoin season comes. The Bitcoin halving is getting closer and it is possible that after the Bitcoin halving ends the altcoin season will come. so use this good opportunity to buy altcoins before the altcoin season arrives.
but ETH and several other large altcoins have also risen drastically recently, and choosing altcoins that have not risen drastically also carries quite a high risk. there are some altcoins that do not rise drastically when the price of bitcoin rises drastically, and when the price of bitcoin falls the price of this altcoin also falls. MATIC is an example of an altcoin that does not rise drastically when the price of bitcoin rises drastically and its price falls drastically when the price of bitcoin falls. The point is that you have to understand the risk of each investment you choose and choose the lowest risk because all investments are risky.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 08:08:41 AM

Buying altcoins now is a thing of choice, I think this is the right time altcoins are suppose to rise or surpass their previous ATH  but not all altcoins will rise, I cannot advice anyone to invest in an altcoin with zero value this season or having the mindset of an altcoins rising after bitcoin halving, it sounds like an excuse but if you're sure about the coin then why not accumulate till then.
More attention is still being placed on Bitcoin so there is no chances of Altcoins making waves yet except from the correlated Altcoin like the Ethereum that grows and falls in same manner like Bitcoin but just after the halving and every other significant price increase getting to its all time high, more attention will be drawn to Altcoin which becomes their season when they will experience significant price growth.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:54:04 AM

Buying altcoins now is a thing of choice, I think this is the right time altcoins are suppose to rise or surpass their previous ATH  but not all altcoins will rise, I cannot advice anyone to invest in an altcoin with zero value this season or having the mindset of an altcoins rising after bitcoin halving, it sounds like an excuse but if you're sure about the coin then why not accumulate till then.
Well, I was thinking the same thing. Currently, there are still many popular altcoins that haven't even reached their ATH. I think that there is still very big potential for this to happen in the near future. Based on this, it is still very worth buying popular altcoins, or altcoins that you currently trust. However, research and analysis must still be carried out so that you don't make a mistake in choosing altcoins to invest in. I believe that there are still very many people who aim to increase the value of their portfolio.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:43:09 PM

Well, I was thinking the same thing. Currently, there are still many popular altcoins that haven't even reached their ATH. I think that there is still very big potential for this to happen in the near future. Based on this, it is still very worth buying popular altcoins, or altcoins that you currently trust. However, research and analysis must still be carried out so that you don't make a mistake in choosing altcoins to invest in. I believe that there are still very many people who aim to increase the value of their portfolio.
if you will check mostly top altcoins history then i think it's rare to find out which coin hit ath right now, i don't know but i tried to find out, just only btc is reached ath. even you know eth,bnb price also have not reached ath. i agree many coins still worth buying because many coins still low prices, so good opportunity to fill bag.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:46:41 PM

Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
Accumulation has been done already IMO. What we have now is to wait for a good time to sell.

If we still have the plan to buy, better wait for some correction or at least we buy at the deducted price. At this time, we should be smart enough about which coin we should invest in. For some investors may disagree with me but this is the critical time for buying altcoins. Why? We ain't know what will happen after buying and big possibility that it will drop after hitting its peak. That is why we should carefully analyze the situation first before making a decision or else, we only regret it.
You are right that smart work is needed based on the market conditions of the present. Investors need to analyze each altcoin before making investments and do some buying when they see there are price corrections because as we all know, Bitcoin is predicted to go above $100k this time around, and if that happens, altcoins are going to follow suit because Bitcoin makes the rule around here and altcoins have to follow wherever it goes.

Other than that, most of the altcoins are extremely volatile at the moment, and this can be a great time for quick profit takers and scalpers to make quick trades and earn some profit while they are waiting for the market to correct itself and then recover. One just needs to make sure they are timing their trades right to avoid trouble.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:56:22 PM

Not really but i bought some altcoins recently cause after analysis, i found these are still lower than their solid value. But I don't support buying altcoins this time cause most i of the altcoins become expensive. Even today Bitcoin again pumped hardly and most of altcoins pumped. And now dumping. but this is not the dump, I'm looking for. Real market correction still needs time to happened but now buying is risky but market is suitable for trading and I'm doing DCA.

arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 181

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 03:02:02 AM

~snip~
Real market correction still needs time to happened but now buying is risky but market is suitable for trading and I'm doing DCA.
do you do DCA for altcoins? I think it's in vain because we don't really know what market conditions will be like in the future.
whether the altcoin you choose will be bullist or bearish. especially if you choose an altcoin below the top 5.
I think it will only waste your time and only hope for illusions.

irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:10:27 PM

Not really but i bought some altcoins recently cause after analysis, i found these are still lower than their solid value. But I don't support buying altcoins this time cause most i of the altcoins become expensive. Even today Bitcoin again pumped hardly and most of altcoins pumped. And now dumping. but this is not the dump, I'm looking for. Real market correction still needs time to happened but now buying is risky but market is suitable for trading and I'm doing DCA.

Most of the altcoin aren't yet expensive as gey haven't passed their all time high, many altcoins are still selling at a very low price and I think it's only Bitcoin that has passed its all time high. The altcoin that I think are expensive are the new altcoins that launched after the last market bull run. The reason they're getting too expensive is as they're getting too hyped and overpriced. I won't be buying those altcoins but for some of the old ones that haven't passed their all time high, I'll buy.

Real market correction will come but I don't think we should be very worried about the market dumping since soon we'll have the bull market that'll see alot of altcoins pump more than they have already pumped. For now what matters is investing the amount that we can afford to lose so that irregardless of how the market moves we'll be confident that we can keep holding until the market recovers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 04:57:27 PM

Most of the altcoin aren't yet expensive as gey haven't passed their all time high, many altcoins are still selling at a very low price and I think it's only Bitcoin that has passed its all time high. The altcoin that I think are expensive are the new altcoins that launched after the last market bull run. The reason they're getting too expensive is as they're getting too hyped and overpriced. I won't be buying those altcoins but for some of the old ones that haven't passed their all time high, I'll buy.

Real market correction will come but I don't think we should be very worried about the market dumping since soon we'll have the bull market that'll see alot of altcoins pump more than they have already pumped. For now what matters is investing the amount that we can afford to lose so that irregardless of how the market moves we'll be confident that we can keep holding until the market recovers.

that's just how it should be. it's still risky to go all in for altcoins when BTC price seems to be staying on top for a long time. traders are already speculating when the correction begins. they know when BTc dumps, the price of altcoins will also dump making its price more affordable for them.

this is probably what they are waiting for as well this is why less and less movement of price yet except BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 05:01:26 PM

Re: Are you still buying altcoins??
Yes, and I will continue to buy altcoins until the Bitcoin halving happens.

I believe that a few weeks after the halving event, we will see the whole crypto market starting to go up in price already like what it is doing in the past 2 cycles. At that time, it still is a good time to buy, but your profit is much lower already. At the end of the day, we have different strategies, but as long as we get profit in our investment then it's all good. Some prefer going all in and buying during the bear market, and will be patiently waiting for the bull run to happen then they'll sell during that time.

Some might buy at the start of the bull market still, and end up getting profit depending on when they will sell, but there will be some investors who are a bit unfortunate to loss money during the bear market because they will be FOMOed, and most of them are newbie investors. Investing in altcoins is more risky but very exciting because you can at least double or even triple your money because it's more volatile than Bitcoin. Smiley

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 05:40:47 PM

It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price. So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving. That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins. What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving
Any crypto investor who knows how the crypto market operates wouldn't expect the crypto market to begin to moon towards altcoin before they start to invest. An investor in crypto would prefer to invest early in altcoins when their price is down before the bull run begins to shine bright on them.

As for me, I started investing in some potential altcoins last year, when their price was down. Some of them have made good gains as bitcoin has increased to a new ATH. I am only waiting for the perfect time when they will go above their previous ATH before I sell because failing to sell at their ATH will be a loss to me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
VFalcon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 06:20:41 PM

Of course, although the bulls are busy with BTC as you said, but at this point we should not forget about the alt season, which has not yet started and it is worthwhile to pay attention to XRP and TFS for example, they are quite promising and in the future we should expect good profits
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:58:56 PM

Im still buying altcoins to enlarge my portfolio. Altcoin season is most commonly behind the bull run, led by BTC. A significant amount of coins haven't reached their ath so far, even though they're performing quite well and experiencing a terrific development.
There might be some coins that won't be able to compete with the developments of others, meanwhile some coins are highly underrated.
I'm not putting all my money into allcoins, neither do I use big amounts of money at a certain time, even though this could gain even more. I personally prefer a savings scheme with a steady amount of Cash to put into, as I believe that growth will be happening
in the long run also.  Cheesy
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 08:15:33 PM

I believe that you are right, it looks like we are at a point where it is not looking all that bad, and should be fine in the end. I am not saying that it would be difficult to make it happen, but we could potentially have something that could work for us in the end. I am guessing that we need to find how we could make it happen, just focus on how we could profit from it as much as we are normally making a profit from it.

I hope that we are not actually looking into something that's going to be strange. I know it is going to take a while, but we need to let it happen naturally. Altcoins will have their "season" as we say it and when that happens we are going to all profit from it without a doubt, that's what matters at the moment.

ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 09:31:09 PM

Yes that's right. Sometimes we have to be smart at seeing important moments in the market. There are several altcoins that have the potential to create a new ATH by taking advantage of the bitcoin halving moment. Indeed, buying altcoins is a choice, but if we can take advantage of this moment we will make a profit. Of course, before investing in altcoins we should do independent research. Personally, in my portfolio, I allocate investments in various assets to Bitcoin %60 and top altcoins %40, although I don't invest too much, but I think this is the right moment to take profits. I always believe that to achieve success we need to make bold decisions but still prioritize analysis and research.

Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:51:56 AM

It seems bulls are busy with Bitcoin only. That's why Bitcoin keep breaking new All time high but most of top altcoins (except a few) Still straggling to cross even Half of their Ath price. So maybe altcoins season might come after btc halving. That's why many people still don't hesitate to collect altcoins. What is your opinion about this matter. Are you still buying anything or will think about it later after halving

Well it's only normal for people to invest more in what they'll earn faster from. The altcoin season is already close by and these other cryptocurrencies would also reach their ATH prices.

Any smart person would definitely invest in altcoins now, but not as much as they would invest in Bitcoin's too. I'd say it is the right time to invest in both but more of your income should go to Bitcoin as it'll being in more streams of income.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:00:58 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2024, 11:14:30 AM by Kristiyana

Well it's only normal for people to invest more in what they'll earn faster from. The altcoin season is already close by and these other cryptocurrencies would also reach their ATH prices.

Any smart person would definitely invest in altcoins now, but not as much as they would invest in Bitcoin's too. I'd say it is the right time to invest in both but more of your income should go to Bitcoin as it'll being in more streams of income.

Delete

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Justin999 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 11:22:30 PM

Bitcoin halving is done. No dump was seen in this halving. Rather altcoins industry start pumping which is good news for investors who you bought altcoins before halving. But do you guys still buying altcoins? Cause it looks like they are still less expensive and maybe no longer available with this lower price. So maybe this is the time to think about buying altcoins with this position or not.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 11:49:58 PM

I have invested in Bitcoin as well as some popular altcoins although at the moment all my investments are facing losses. Especially I invested during high market and after my investment the market suddenly dumped so my investment did not face profit till now so I decided to hold all my investment for long time.

etblvu1

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 12:51:38 AM

I've been involved for quite some time (downloaded my first Bitcoin wallet in 2010), and I diversified bitcoins to hold various altcoins. I would say altcoins have a huge potential (and actively involved in Catcoin 2013), but frankly if I had held onto some of those bitcoins I diversified away, I would be in a better position today. LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: