Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 03:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] BITCOIN ART - Mx12Art - “I AM BITCOINER!”  (Read 109 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 705
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 05:58:33 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2024, 09:15:00 PM by mx12.levins

if the price ticker is not loading then update the link approx 400$ + Shipping (WORLDWIDE - The cost is around $95, EU - $28 (including insurance))
^^^^^^^^^^^^

🎨 Technique: Mixed Technologies.

Collectors edition,

size 90x60cm.
Hahnemühle Print© paper, "Made in Germany" since 1584.

🛒 Available Art Pieces:

1.SOLD
2. Available
3. RESERVED
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available
7. Available
8. Available
9. Available
10. Available
11.SOLD
12. Available

💰 Payment Address:3MSEugu5rj6CsBnQwxLmdFmoja69oFkCdX
Lightning: nastyrisk78@walletofsatoshi.com

📱✨ Additionally, don't forget to open the Artivive app! When you point your camera at the artwork, you'll unlock a mesmerizing augmented reality layer that adds a whole new dimension to the experience. Simply magical! 🌟🖼️📷
video: coming soon!

"I AM BITCOINER!"
Year 2020

Is a sneak peek into the upcoming “Fiat Dark Ages!”
I know you are out there, living in the deteriorating painful middle age. I know you wish for a change,
and we have found one. I know you are sick of the old system and needs a cure from it,
and we have that cure in an orange pill. We have found the future, a new free bitcoin world.
A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.
Where we go from here is what I am about to show you. Stay tuned Folk, and wait for it.

Feel Free to visit Mx12.Levins Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0

mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 705
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 09:18:32 PM

The large Bitcoiner artwork "I Am Bitcoiner" will be at the next event and of course in London. It's time to start working on the comics slowly. This is one of the oldest and earliest artworks I’ve created.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: