Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling NFTs...Where to start?  (Read 273 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:06:45 PM

Let's say I've created some NFTs and I want to sell them on any of the NFT marketplaces available. How do I know which marketplace is the most popular? And how do I attract sales? Also, which Blockchain has the highest NFT trading volume? If I launch my own NFTs (digital art) it would be on either Polygon or Solana chains.

Any suggestions and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:26:48 PM

For blockchain to use polygon is more preferable then for the marketplace have you check out Opensea.io or Playdapp.
Although I can't guarantee you of any trust since I have never used them before, I just made a quick search that is the first marketplace that was displayed for me, so maybe let those that are into NFT's sales confirm how trusted and reliable is that website before you trading over there for security purposes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1038

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:41:10 PM

For blockchain to use polygon is more preferable then for the marketplace have you check out Opensea.io or Playdapp.
Although I can't guarantee you of any trust since I have never used them before, I just made a quick search that is the first marketplace that was displayed for me, so maybe let those that are into NFT's sales confirm how trusted and reliable is that website before you trading over there for security purposes.
Hey mate!
You are promoting Bestchange and I believe you received Bestchange NFT. How have you done yours, have you sold it and which market. What's the value of the NFT now and will it worth more in the future? Maybe if you answer my questions correctly, Op can learn from it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:53:00 PM

Hey mate!
You are promoting Bestchange and I believe you received Bestchange NFT. How have you done yours, have you sold it and which market. What's the value of the NFT now and will it worth more in the future? Maybe if you answer my questions correctly, Op can learn from it.

Here is the link to sell your bestchange NFTs  it was listed there some months ago but there was no liquidity even till now, so I wasn't able to sell mine till date. I am just holding maybe whenever bestchange decides to add liquidity then we can sell over there, but still you can follow up the update on Bestchange ann thread.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1038

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:58:46 PM

Hey mate!

Here is the link to sell your bestchange NFTs  it was listed there some months ago but there was no liquidity even till now, so I wasn't able to sell mine till date. I am just holding maybe whenever bestchange decides to add liquidity then we can sell over there, but still you can follow up the update on Bestchange ann thread.
Nice. I have clicked and it is still in the opensea, having value of 0ETH and 43 magic. I am pleased to view the NFT again. Although I don't intend to sell it, I just want to hold it for future purposes. Best_Change has been a nice company and the future holds big for it. I will follow up the discussion on Bestchange thread and see what others are saying about it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 03:01:08 PM

Hey mate!
Exactly most people are receiving NFT from their campaigns and have not sell it in any exchange but I will still recommend some of the exchange that someone can be possibly sell his token in that exchange and such exchange should be binance, CT NFT trading app, OpenSea, Magic Eden and Amazon.

Polygon is also good to sell them. Make sure you received you payment before releasing the token if not scammers full everywhere.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Adbitco

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 03:22:25 PM

Hey mate!

Here is the link to sell your bestchange NFTs  it was listed there some months ago but there was no liquidity even till now, so I wasn't able to sell mine till date. I am just holding maybe whenever bestchange decides to add liquidity then we can sell over there, but still you can follow up the update on Bestchange ann thread.
Nice. I have clicked and it is still in the opensea, having value of 0ETH and 43 magic. I am pleased to view the NFT again. Although I don't intend to sell it, I just want to hold it for future purposes. Best_Change has been a nice company and the future holds big for it. I will follow up the discussion on Bestchange thread and see what others are saying about it.
Hey man please calm down your pressure.. There is no liquidity both in ETH and Polygon so no need to rush it's better to follow up information on their Ann thread to know when liquidity will be added to enable NFTs holders trade it for Polygon.
Currently I don't think they are focusing on this nft otherwise they could have added liquidity to it, however it's a loyalty reward to those who has been with them for awhile now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:37:01 PM

Yes. I've had OpenSea in mind. But I was hoping to get some insights on which marketplace had the most trading volume. In terms of Blockchains, I think Polygon is the clear winner here. Especially with its ultra-low fees and blazing-fast speeds. I'm yet to see if L2 networks such as Arbitrum and Optimism are cheaper than Polygon itself. Solana was another chain that came to mind. What I don't like its the constant network outages.

Even if I choose a Blockchain and NFT marketplace, the real challenge would be getting to sell my NFTs. After all, only a few of them got extremely-popular (Pudgy Penguins, Crypto Punks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, etc). Crypto land behaves in many strange and bizarre ways, so I should expect the unexpected. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:49:29 PM

Let's say I've created some NFTs and I want to sell them on any of the NFT marketplaces available. How do I know which marketplace is the most popular? And how do I attract sales? Also, which Blockchain has the highest NFT trading volume? If I launch my own NFTs (digital art) it would be on either Polygon or Solana chains.

Any suggestions and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
Open sea..magic eden
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 06:14:32 PM

NFT also has an aggregated marketplace these days. So instead of looking for any specific NFT marketplace like opensea or blur you can look into Elemental. All the NFT in the other marketplace are also visible there if they support that chain. I have used Elemental some times after i first learned about it, and I don't think i will or need to use any other NFT marketplace beside it. There can be a better marketplace like this but it has enough features for me. Creating and listing an NFT isn't that complicated, but who will buy those NFTs?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:25:40 PM

You made that NFT and you want to sell it. You can price it at any rate as you wish but one thing is, will there be anyone that's interested in buying it? So for you to attract sales, just do what the past NFT projects did. Many of them have incentives for owning their NFTs like dividends, secret invites to parties, etc. Just like that because if it's just a plain NFT, everyone is already awaken and understand the concept of having an image that's printed and owned through blockchain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
devil-soul

Activity: 191
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 08:34:38 PM

If you are creating new nfts i also recommend the polygon blockchain as a market where to start selling for me there is only one choice that is opensea has large volumes great choice many users and you can find everything

For Rent
Adbitco

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 10:09:46 PM

Yes. I've had OpenSea in mind. But I was hoping to get some insights on which marketplace had the most trading volume. In terms of Blockchains, I think Polygon is the clear winner here. Especially with its ultra-low fees and blazing-fast speeds. I'm yet to see if L2 networks such as Arbitrum and Optimism are cheaper than Polygon itself. Solana was another chain that came to mind. What I don't like its the constant network outages.

Even if I choose a Blockchain and NFT marketplace, the real challenge would be getting to sell my NFTs. After all, only a few of them got extremely-popular (Pudgy Penguins, Crypto Punks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, etc). Crypto land behaves in many strange and bizarre ways, so I should expect the unexpected. Grin
I am not an nft frike or someone who loves them just that I don't place more value to a piece of art work or drawing that is being wrapped as nft. Most times it makes me feels like they have no future not even we can have them physical displayed in our home after purchased, so when people shows interest for it I just imagine myself in such condition and I can waste my money to invest in such project as nfts.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 11:50:40 PM

I am not an nft frike or someone who loves them just that I don't place more value to a piece of art work or drawing that is being wrapped as nft. Most times it makes me feels like they have no future not even we can have them physical displayed in our home after purchased, so when people shows interest for it I just imagine myself in such condition and I can waste my money to invest in such project as nfts.

I have similar thoughts. I was talking about NFT in a previous thread that speaks of Meta abandoning NFT integration. And I think it’s not just them. No one (even the projects and their owners) is really concerned about NFTs anymore. You spoke about Best Change NFT not having liquidity, that’s not unusual (I think). Honestly, I’d rather buy these art pieces in physical form and place them in my house than buy it as digital art when anyone could screenshot and even print the artwork not caring how many million dollars paid for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:24:32 AM

Yes. I've had OpenSea in mind. But I was hoping to get some insights on which marketplace had the most trading volume. [...]
Check out this list through this [link], and you will find that the Blur market takes first place in terms of volume, but it only supports the Ethereum network; then it is followed by Magic Eden, and in third place is Opensea. Frankly, I sold my NFTs long ago and no longer care about the NFT space. Exactly, as you said, the challenge lies in the possibility of selling your NFTs at a profitable price and recovering the network fees you paid previously if you have used a network like Ethereum.

In my opinion, if the collection is not famous and active, if the NFTs are just repeated single images, or if the team doesn't mention any benefits of holding these NFTs, whether for airdrops or for use in a game or something else, then there will certainly be significant difficulty in selling them.

I agree that a few collections have gained great popularity and achieved huge floor prices. Still, most collections now do not contain any innovation or unique and distinctive works and are not worth the trouble of waiting for months or years to see their volume rise.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:27:41 AM

If youll make nft the one commonly used is eth, solana and some Layer1 and layer 2 like polygon, bsc and avax. Theres plenty of choices now when it comes to trading nft or selling it.

Opensea
Blur
Magic eden
Element
And many more..

Some are uncommon restrict to their chains but the one Ive mentioned supported as many nfts network for trading.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 11:55:25 AM

You made that NFT and you want to sell it. You can price it at any rate as you wish but one thing is, will there be anyone that's interested in buying it? So for you to attract sales, just do what the past NFT projects did. Many of them have incentives for owning their NFTs like dividends, secret invites to parties, etc. Just like that because if it's just a plain NFT, everyone is already awaken and understand the concept of having an image that's printed and owned through blockchain.

That's an excellent question. Making a NFT that would sell is a tough one. Especially when there are many people looking for "freebies". It's all about airdrops these days. Not sure if anyone would want to buy digital art without getting anything in return. You won't find my creations online, especially when they're truly-unique. Maybe that will attract buyers?

Anyhow, I believe that launching NFTs on a popular marketplace and Blockchain network would help me "kickstart" sales ASAP. I've selected Polygon due to its low fees and fast speeds. If it wasn't because of ETH's unbearable gas fees, I would used it already. Wish me luck! Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:18:39 PM

~
If youll make nft the one commonly used is eth, solana and some Layer1 and layer 2 like polygon, bsc and avax.
Maybe we should also add Ton to the list of chains for NFTs. Ton is getting attention this day and may blow up like Solana soon.

Theres plenty of choices now when it comes to trading nft or selling it.

Opensea
Blur
Magic eden
Element
And many more..
To be sincere, I'm lost in this whole NFT stuff. I meant, with trading it. I've minted a few from participating in airdrop and mining activities, apart from the one BestChange gifted us but they're just lying there and with me not knowing what next to do with them. I see other NFTs with substantial floor price listing but not the ones I'm holding. Perhaps, it's not the right time for those I'm hodling "to shine".

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LibraryAnn

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:41:21 PM

No one has mentioned SAND / The Sandbox, they have NFT's and many other things. Your NFT could be tied to a popular game and have added value, isn't that right? I know they are way down from the ATH, but it's not finished over there.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:46:52 AM

Maybe we should also add Ton to the list of chains for NFTs. Ton is getting attention this day and may blow up like Solana soon.
To be honest aside from doing notcoin I dont do any nft on ton cause I dont lile the set up there. But who knows if it can be a good ecosystem for nft later on.

apart from the one BestChange gifted us but they're just lying there and with me not knowing what next to do with them. I see other NFTs with substantial floor price listing but not the ones I'm holding. Perhaps, it's not the right time for those I'm hodling "to shine".
Well some nfts wort to be display at all. I have tons of nfts on my wallet that are useless too came from galxe and some airdrops. But some are worth it too and requirements for some airdrop tokens later on. If you hold some that gains value then sell it mate.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██