Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Vector Finance - Save your BENQI  (Read 24 times)
James00009 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 10:02:03 PM

Hello Guys

I am writing this post to all the crypto community to beware of Vector Finance. https://vectorfinance.io.
They promise you to provide yield on your BENQI (QI) token if you stake them. BUT - only if you first convert them to xQI token. On their website conversion can be done from QI to xQI. But they also state that reversable on their website, meaning your once you convert your QI to xQI you can not convert them back on their website. They say that conversion can be done from xQI back to QI on Tradejoe website.  https://traderjoexyz.com/avalanche/trade .

Once you convert it your QI to xQI in their website its 1:1 Raito, which is how its supposed to be. But then you convert from xQI to QI on trderjoe website you only get 50% of your QI back.

THAT MEANS THEY ARE THIEFS AND WILL EAT HALF OF YOU HARD EARN BENQI token. They need to showdown. Spread this word so not many people get folled again.

have a good one

James
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 10:52:54 PM

My question is where did you even get the so-called service from?

If you must stake, then do it from your noncustodial wallets. Not through the fake and shady DeFi projects, If they don't scam you, then they get bankrupt at some point as we witnessed some crisis in the bear market, and you lose your hard earn funds either way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:29:29 AM

I think the site that the OP conveyed is not a familiar site. If I may ask, where did you get this site?

Using unfamiliar services can put you at risk of losing your assets.  First, doing analyze a market on Coinmarketcap to indicate that the market is known and familiar.  I see that markets were not even found on Coinmarketcap.

And I can't understand why you convert your tokens with xQI.  I think xQI has no value and does not exist on any market.  Maybe you have made a wrong conversion and when you reconvert again to QI, some of your QI is lost due to the price difference.  Apart from that, to make a conversion, you also have to pay a fee.

My advice, always make transactions on a trusted exchange.  Don't be fooled by tempting offers, just remember this moment as a whip for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: