Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:09:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are advantageous to invest in now  (Read 1563 times)
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 11:29:40 AM

There are so many different types of coins nowadays, but I don't even know how I should choose anymore. Do you guys have any good advice?

Now the market is bullish on botcoin and ethereum, there is no movement on other coins. Coins that we can invest now that can benefit the future are in the order of the top 100 altcoins on the coin marketcap. Most of the altcoins are just starting to move in price so it is very suitable to buy the top altcoins for future investment. I save several altcoins besides bitcoin and ethereum.

Yes, the altcoins are not fluctuating much and allow everyone to invest because once the BTC bull run ends, altcoins will start pumping within weeks, and it will be too late to earn a handsome profit. Go for the coins according to your budget. Altcoins are cheap, and if the investment amount is low then opt for altcoin investment.
Invest in ETH, DOGE, XRP, SHIB, MATIC, SOL, KEY, HOT, TON, and XRP to maximise profit. Other coins are also good, but the associated risk is a bit higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 02:27:02 PM

Yes, the altcoins are not fluctuating much and allow everyone to invest because once the BTC bull run ends, altcoins will start pumping within weeks, and it will be too late to earn a handsome profit. Go for the coins according to your budget. Altcoins are cheap, and if the investment amount is low then opt for altcoin investment.
Invest in ETH, DOGE, XRP, SHIB, MATIC, SOL, KEY, HOT, TON, and XRP to maximise profit. Other coins are also good, but the associated risk is a bit higher.

Yes and it hasn't risen strongly yet and ATH was only created after the last big correction. I also have the same filing and it looks like they will take turns pumping and not all at once if BTC goes up. for example yesterday ETH was strong, now BNB is strong and after BNB I'm sure the direction will be towards Matic and others that haven't gone up yet.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 02:35:35 PM

There are so many different types of coins nowadays, but I don't even know how I should choose anymore. Do you guys have any good advice?
There is no end to advice on this matter. Because everyone's prediction is different. You have already received many suggestions. But there is no alternative to your own research. But the coins I prefer to invest in are BNB, ETH, TON, SUI. These blockchains are currently being used more. As a result, I think the market value of these coins will increase several times.
It seems I also have the same preferences as you. Layer-1 coins like SUI, BNB,TON are the coins that will get new ATHs in the future and I think these are very worth investing coins. I really like layer-1 and I think if there are other layer-1 projects I will also try to invest in them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 02:40:49 PM

There is no end to advice on this matter. Because everyone's prediction is different. You have already received many suggestions. But there is no alternative to your own research. But the coins I prefer to invest in are BNB, ETH, TON, SUI. These blockchains are currently being used more. As a result, I think the market value of these coins will increase several times.
It seems I also have the same preferences as you. Layer-1 coins like SUI, BNB,TON are the coins that will get new ATHs in the future and I think these are very worth investing coins. I really like layer-1 and I think if there are other layer-1 projects I will also try to invest in them.

I'm bullish on L2s, my take is the ETH ETF will boost the L2s, because they are the part of this ecosystem. NFA!

Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 03:16:53 PM

I think the top 10 altcoins are very worthy of investment at the moment, because so many new altcoins have emerged, making many people doubt the old coins. So it's safe to buy bitcoin and ethereum which is guaranteed to make you a profit when prices continue to move up this year .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 160
Merit: 13

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 09:20:00 AM

I think the top 10 altcoins are very worthy of investment at the moment, because so many new altcoins have emerged, making many people doubt the old coins. So it's safe to buy bitcoin and ethereum which is guaranteed to make you a profit when prices continue to move up this year .

I saw on the Bitget platform that there is a name called Runes X Bitcoin (X) coin, the price is still quite cheap, Are there any friends here who are familiar or know the potential direction of its future development for this coin I am referring to and is there any indication that this coin is included in the meme coin category.

CK485

Activity: 123
Merit: 22

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:42:59 AM

In particular, the analysis emphasizes that the altcoin market capitalization has not experienced significant changes, but it all depends on individual thinking and it can all change at any time, but it is very likely that someone dominates the crypto market capitalization in the top three positions, such as BNB, Solana, and XRP. they compete to get the position of the top 10 cryptos worth investing in to the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ekanayake90

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 02:39:11 AM

In particular, the analysis emphasizes that the altcoin market capitalization has not experienced significant changes, but it all depends on individual thinking and it can all change at any time, but it is very likely that someone dominates the crypto market capitalization in the top three positions, such as BNB, Solana, and XRP. they compete to get the position of the top 10 cryptos worth investing in to the future.

The returns from top 10 coins won't be significant this bullrun
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 08:09:40 AM

If someone cannot identify the accurate coin to make Investment then he should focus on the top 10 coins as they have given bundles of success to their holders and are still profitable. Experts are familiar with crypto and they have knowledge about the identification of the right coin but newbies will have an issue about how to choose altcoins so it is suggested for them to not waste their money with new coins because there are profitable, worthy coins such as Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and many more ranging in the list of top 10.

Ethereum and Bitcoin will give us guaranteed profit but people are not choosing them due to higher prices and are trying to choose those coins which are lower in price but I think investing once but in top coins is better than Invest in newly doubtful coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:57:36 AM

Yeah the top altcoins are good Ethereum and BNB are better coins. There is no risk involved in investing in them and there is no fear of loss. If the price goes down just waiting for a long time will bring good results.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:51:13 AM

Yeah the top altcoins are good Ethereum and BNB are better coins. There is no risk involved in investing in them and there is no fear of loss. If the price goes down just waiting for a long time will bring good results.
I don't agree with you. Top altcoins are relatively less risky to invest in but there is a higher chance of losing capital due to mistakes in your selection process. Investing in alts like Ethereum and BNB has a high level of risk. With high risk can come high profits. In investing in these altcoins you can get high profits with short term investment only your discretion.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:37:27 PM

Yes and it hasn't risen strongly yet and ATH was only created after the last big correction. I also have the same filing and it looks like they will take turns pumping and not all at once if BTC goes up. for example yesterday ETH was strong, now BNB is strong and after BNB I'm sure the direction will be towards Matic and others that haven't gone up yet.
I think this is not the time when we need to think of a particular project been a good one based on the past movement in the market. There are so many altcoins in the market even the ones that have not done very well in the market to move bigger than that what we might not expect. The price is going to skyrocket and with time we might make money from varieties of altcoins.
We are already in the bull run and so many projects are going to doing exceptionally well with time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:08:26 AM

Figuring out what coin will be higher and make more profit is not really a good way to go, because in most cases that is wrong way of thinking. If the market goes higher, then the market goes higher and that's it, we should not really consider anything else, life isn't all that complicated. If the market goes up, there are only a few coins that will go down which means that your chances of making a loss during a bull run is quite slim.

Obviously you could also invest into scams but just be careful and pick top name ones. I personally go with top 10 coins and LTC, those will not crash, and during bull run those will make me good enough money which should not be all that bad, I think it's going to be a good situation for sure.

Ekanayake90

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 12:25:14 PM

Figuring out what coin will be higher and make more profit is not really a good way to go, because in most cases that is wrong way of thinking. If the market goes higher, then the market goes higher and that's it, we should not really consider anything else, life isn't all that complicated. If the market goes up, there are only a few coins that will go down which means that your chances of making a loss during a bull run is quite slim.

Obviously you could also invest into scams but just be careful and pick top name ones. I personally go with top 10 coins and LTC, those will not crash, and during bull run those will make me good enough money which should not be all that bad, I think it's going to be a good situation for sure.

You cant say top 10 coins and LTC, those will not crash, Everything crashes when bitcoin crashes
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 01:00:40 PM

I don't agree with you. Top altcoins are relatively less risky to invest in but there is a higher chance of losing capital due to mistakes in your selection process. Investing in alts like Ethereum and BNB has a high level of risk. With high risk can come high profits. In investing in these altcoins you can get high profits with short term investment only your discretion.

That's just the thing about altcoin the risk is always higher no matter the one you choose, some people think that when they mentioned top 10 to top 3 altcoin means that they are totally free from risk without knowing that all the altcoin involves a very higher risk, so anybody that wants to go into altcoin investment should be ready to accept any loses that would come later because anything is impossible when it comes to altcoin investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 06:34:48 PM

When you say advantageous to invest in I think is relative, I mean is it the one that has a low price to invest in now, or the one that is going to do well in short interval of time or the one that will do well in a long period of time. However, outside Bitcoin, Etherum and BNB I think there are a lot of alt out there that has a low price that is going to do well soon or later but it's very difficult to find them I mean to identify though investing in them won't take years cause they are alt, when you see a reasonable profit you should take it and look for other project that will make sense and invest and finally the most advantageous coin to invest in regardless of the price is the almighty Bitcoin cause we believe is it going to be great sooner or later.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
saladin7000

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 07:03:10 PM

I think that currently Solana is in ready-to-fly mode, and I think Solana is the right choice to invest in now because Solana can give you big profits in the future, especially now that the price of Solana has not risen too high and This is a golden opportunity to start investing with it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hamba laeh

Activity: 796
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 12:56:36 PM

Yes, there are currently too many potential altcoins and some of them have been on the rise in the recent past. but if I suggest maybe you can look directly at coinmarketcap and you can do your own analysis of several altcoins that are in the top 50 and above. I'm sure you will find the best without having to accept advice from other people. because you can do research and make decisions about the investment you want to make.

Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 916

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 01:31:54 PM

Seriously, if I will advise you to invest in any coin at the moment, then it’s just better you go for bitcoin. If you don’t want to invest in bitcoin, maybe you prefer to leave your investment in altcoins. Then I will recommend you go for strong altcoins. Don’t invest in meme coins because you can easily lose your money when you  invest in meme coins. If you invest in meme coins, I just feel you are gambling, and the chances of you losing are higher than winning. And if you are investing, make sure you invest in coins that will always give you peace of mind, don’t put your money into coins that you will always panic over.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2024, 04:03:03 PM

Yes, there are currently too many potential altcoins and some of them have been on the rise in the recent past. but if I suggest maybe you can look directly at coinmarketcap and you can do your own analysis of several altcoins that are in the top 50 and above. I'm sure you will find the best without having to accept advice from other people. because you can do research and make decisions about the investment you want to make.

Coins ranked in the top 50 usually do not have as good returns as coins outside the top 50. But coins in the top 50 are usually quite safe to invest in because there is very little chance of a scam or rugpull occurring. I think someone needs to know what risks and profits they will get in investing so they can decide what type of altcoin is worth investing in.

█████████████████████