Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are advantageous to invest in now  (Read 1649 times)
Ekanayake90

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 12:56:09 AM

Yes, there are currently too many potential altcoins and some of them have been on the rise in the recent past. but if I suggest maybe you can look directly at coinmarketcap and you can do your own analysis of several altcoins that are in the top 50 and above. I'm sure you will find the best without having to accept advice from other people. because you can do research and make decisions about the investment you want to make.

Coins ranked in the top 50 usually do not have as good returns as coins outside the top 50. But coins in the top 50 are usually quite safe to invest in because there is very little chance of a scam or rugpull occurring. I think someone needs to know what risks and profits they will get in investing so they can decide what type of altcoin is worth investing in.

LayerZero is a project with good potential too
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:22:22 AM

I think, Ethereum and Solana are potential altcoins you will invest in the bearish season and you will not be afraid of holding the altcoins for long term, because they are in a good position in the market among the altcoins and when the price of Bitcoin is increasing, those altcoins price will be increasing too. Well, you can still make your own research about those altcoins i suggested to you to invest, because I know they are good altcoins that will make beginners to make a passive income when there is a bullish season. If you have it in mind to apply for short term holding, I will advice you to apply long term holding on those altcoins, because the more you hold them long in your wallet, the more they add value.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 07:34:30 AM

I think all coins have the opportunity to invest now, but ethereum, binance and solana are altcoins that must be prioritized now, because these three altcoins have great potential to be able to provide big profits for you in the future,

Ekanayake90

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 02:01:07 PM

I think all coins have the opportunity to invest now, but ethereum, binance and solana are altcoins that must be prioritized now, because these three altcoins have great potential to be able to provide big profits for you in the future,

New tokens will outperform these coins in the short run during Alt season
evichi

Activity: 1232
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 08:37:59 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin still remains the best coin to invest in especially now that the wave of bull run is in the air - basically as a result of bitcoin halving that took place in April 19, 2024 (https://www.forbes.com/advisor/in/investing/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-halving/). Following suit is Ethereum, which as an altcoin that have stood the test of time. Basically, the first few coins on the first page of coinmarketcap have the potential to grow. Just like every other investment, only invest what you can afford to loose. Investment in cryptocurrency is a high risk investment, as a result, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Carry out detailed research before buying any crypto asset. I think with the aforementioned tips, you are good to go and can can be considered a wise investor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARTEMIS.CO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  First Innovative Market Project In The Crypto World  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE VISIT THE WEBSITE ▬▬▬▬▬
Qiubell5

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 12:24:01 PM

I think, Ethereum and Solana are potential altcoins you will invest in the bearish season and you will not be afraid of holding the altcoins for long term, because they are in a good position in the market among the altcoins and when the price of Bitcoin is increasing, those altcoins price will be increasing too. Well, you can still make your own research about those altcoins i suggested to you to invest, because I know they are good altcoins that will make beginners to make a passive income when there is a bullish season. If you have it in mind to apply for short term holding, I will advice you to apply long term holding on those altcoins, because the more you hold them long in your wallet, the more they add value.

Yes, the coin is worth investing in because the cryptocurrency market is dynamic and depends on several factors such as technological developments. Ethereum and Solana have enormous potential for now which has the potential for further growth in order to maximize the profits obtained with better opportunities for bullruns in the future with the performance position that has been achieved which is expected to increase the valuation of crypto coins in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 05:08:34 PM

Yes, the coin is worth investing in because the cryptocurrency market is dynamic and depends on several factors such as technological developments. Ethereum and Solana have enormous potential for now which has the potential for further growth in order to maximize the profits obtained with better opportunities for bullruns in the future with the performance position that has been achieved which is expected to increase the valuation of crypto coins in the future.

If you are into investing for a long term, utility tokens are the best bet. You can combine a number of older/successful and newer/potential coins. I have sometimes suggested against Ethereum but as it's ETFs are on verge of being traded, it is bound to have a higher price and retain it, so it would be a safe yet profitable investment. Solana is easily the best thing you can buy below $200. Unless something drastic like shutdown of Solana network for hours or a large vulnerability, nothing stops Solana from getting to $2000 in some time. It's an easy and safe x10. Likewise you can go for newer utility tokens that are promising, just don't go with old ones like Cardano or NEM or likewise.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
bitcrystal

Activity: 425
Merit: 252

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 04:57:16 PM

Simply go to coinmarketcap and check the top 20 altcoins for a start and research about them. Find the one that seems promising to you and profit wise also. Then work with if and decide if you are in for short or long term. That's the best way I think you can start.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀