Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are advantageous to invest in now  (Read 1563 times)
Ekanayake90

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 12:56:09 AM

Yes, there are currently too many potential altcoins and some of them have been on the rise in the recent past. but if I suggest maybe you can look directly at coinmarketcap and you can do your own analysis of several altcoins that are in the top 50 and above. I'm sure you will find the best without having to accept advice from other people. because you can do research and make decisions about the investment you want to make.

Coins ranked in the top 50 usually do not have as good returns as coins outside the top 50. But coins in the top 50 are usually quite safe to invest in because there is very little chance of a scam or rugpull occurring. I think someone needs to know what risks and profits they will get in investing so they can decide what type of altcoin is worth investing in.

LayerZero is a project with good potential too
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:22:22 AM

I think, Ethereum and Solana are potential altcoins you will invest in the bearish season and you will not be afraid of holding the altcoins for long term, because they are in a good position in the market among the altcoins and when the price of Bitcoin is increasing, those altcoins price will be increasing too. Well, you can still make your own research about those altcoins i suggested to you to invest, because I know they are good altcoins that will make beginners to make a passive income when there is a bullish season. If you have it in mind to apply for short term holding, I will advice you to apply long term holding on those altcoins, because the more you hold them long in your wallet, the more they add value.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 07:34:30 AM

I think all coins have the opportunity to invest now, but ethereum, binance and solana are altcoins that must be prioritized now, because these three altcoins have great potential to be able to provide big profits for you in the future,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████