Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling games that gives you an exciting experience  (Read 569 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 04:13:50 PM

Every games gives dopamine. The amount of bet changes the size of dopamine produce, and the amount of games or bets increases speed how quick body gets it. Any game where gambler wins a lot gives exciting experience. Personally I like games where I have a little portion of game control. Not games where you get random card or random result. But game likes crash, where I choose when to cash-out. Game like mines, where I choose where to click, games like roulette, where I choose where to place bet.

You are pertaining to excitement due to risk which correct too but I think the OP specifically looking for the games excitement and not the risk excitement since it’s obvious everyone will increase excitement if the bets increase too.

For example betting same amount on boring games to lively games, what game will give you more excitement? Of course the lively games since both of them has same level of risk excitement while they varies on the game excitement experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hedgeh0g

Activity: 742
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 04:45:43 PM

Every games gives dopamine. The amount of bet changes the size of dopamine produce, and the amount of games or bets increases speed how quick body gets it. Any game where gambler wins a lot gives exciting experience. Personally I like games where I have a little portion of game control. Not games where you get random card or random result. But game likes crash, where I choose when to cash-out. Game like mines, where I choose where to click, games like roulette, where I choose where to place bet.
I think that many of the games have only a visual algorithm, and really almost nothing depends on us. However, playing this is also more interesting than pressing the spin button for which you don’t need to strain your brain. I sincerely don’t understand those who will experience this, probably only because of the musical and virtual effects that are displayed on the monitor screen.

In general, the short dopamine that gambling games provide is dangerous, if you do this every day, then in addition to the high probability that our wallet will be empty, it also carries risks of poor human development, because a child can also press one button and enjoy beautiful pictures. An adult still needs to bear responsibility and earn money, and not completely immerse himself in the game, although this can happen as a hobby.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x