Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile phone addiction  (Read 356 times)
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:29:46 AM

Mobile phone become a necessity nowadays.  It really integrate in our life already.  Approximately, I am using around a minimum of 5 hours in mobile phone. I use it in responding calls and chat related to work, in my masteral degree for thesis and readings, in having leisure readings and games.

To further prevent myself from being dependent on it, I always make sure that I have a time off.  Sometimes, I just left my phone in the house and do not touch it for the whole day.  This helps me to detox from it and take my time to experience other things than mobile phone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 05:01:20 PM

Mobile phone addiction

Drive around in one of these for a while...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:55:47 PM

I do not think that there is a cure for mobile phone addictions at the present time. There are many reasons. In developed countries, for example, the majority are now using the phone for service purposes, for work. There are many companies that offer work opportunities, but only by using the phone, credit cards, wherever. You will find that there is excessive use of the phone in daily life, and it cannot be dispensed with, but in underdeveloped countries, the phone or the Internet, is something completely new and almost only used for trivial use of time. I think it is excessive backwardness in it, and there is no cure. The truth is that the vast majority of well-known personalities will disappear if you cut off their use of the phone, and they will disappear immediately.
Mystic75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 01:29:23 PM

If you're struggling with phone addiction, consider implementing strategies like setting specific usage limits, using apps to monitor and control screen time, scheduling regular tech breaks, engaging in offline hobbies or activities, and seeking support from friends or professionals if needed. Finding a healthy balance between digital engagement and real-life interactions is key.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 07:52:13 AM

Mobile phone become a necessity nowadays.  It really integrate in our life already.  Approximately, I am using around a minimum of 5 hours in mobile phone. I use it in responding calls and chat related to work, in my masteral degree for thesis and readings, in having leisure readings and games.
wow that is a long time of using mobile mate 5 hours a day? does this mean you are not using laptop or personal computer and only relying in mobile each day.

To further prevent myself from being dependent on it, I always make sure that I have a time off.  Sometimes, I just left my phone in the house and do not touch it for the whole day.  This helps me to detox from it and take my time to experience other things than mobile phone.
also try not to have data so you can only use your mobile while connected in your internet in home , sometimes this is also what  I do to prevent myself to engage in mobile while not in Home.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mrcool75

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 05:16:46 PM

Mobile phone addiction in now days are very common.  It can manifest in constantly checking notifications, spending excessive time on social media, gaming, or other apps, and feeling anxious or distressed when separated from one's phone.
Car22

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:46:06 AM

Yes nowadays it is most common problem of every person ,child . Most people allow their children to use mobile for enjoyment but actually it becomes addiction. So my advice to every person is that if you don't know how to use mobile phone then never use it. We should all aware that doctors are now actually telling about various eye diseases because of overuse of mobile phone. So my advice prevent overuse of mobile phone.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 10:41:12 AM

If you're struggling with phone addiction, consider implementing strategies like setting specific usage limits, using apps to monitor and control screen time, scheduling regular tech breaks, engaging in offline hobbies or activities, and seeking support from friends or professionals if needed. Finding a healthy balance between digital engagement and real-life interactions is key.
Those are the big points here mate and you are correct in having off line hobbies will change our routes towards mobile addictions , like physical activities such sports and other similar things that will give us more outside engagement.

Ozymon

Activity: 41
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:36:52 AM

I think phone addiction is a real threat for today's generation, such as gambling, internet gaming, and sexual behaviors, which may lead to compulsive engagement. To the point there is a term for it, which is Nomophobia (No Mobile Phone Phobia).

Me, myself, has been trying to fight the addiction.

There are various reason why this conditions occurs, besides the fact that our work and money exchange has been integrated to internet and mobile apps, there is another factor which highly affecting this addiction, that is the needs to escape the real world problem and to find entertainment within the grasp of our hands. This is highly indicated by the rise of social medias users nowadays.

This is also worsen by the fear of missing out of today's hype in younger generation and the mentality of seeking validation from people

In my opinion, reflecting on my personal experience, I think the best way to avoid it is by preventing ourselves from engaging too much on unnecessary social medias and learning how to self-love without anyone's validation. I won't say that we should go off from social media 100%, since we might still need it to connect with our colleagues, but by understanding the value and the purpose of our mobile phone and how we use it, this is a very important to limiting ourselves from excessive mobile phone use.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 08:07:42 AM

My eldest Son once turn addicted to Mobile that he sometimes skipped classes just to play games in mobile , but lucky that now he is enlightened and yups now he knows how to handle using mobile now.
and also one thing that made Him realized is when he started loving sports, yeah he is a cyclist now and joining competition here and there .
happy parents here lol .

Mrcool75

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 06:30:43 PM

I myself use mobile for 7/8 hours a day.  Maybe there is work or chatting with friends.  It is true that now people have become addicted to mobile.  Many new technologies are coming out day by day.  Due to which mobile addiction is also happening day by day.  People are showing interest to use mobile more after seeing something new on mobile.  I think to save everyone from mobile addiction, we all have to keep children away from mobile first. We also have to read books and set ourselves up with the natural environment.
Lambugini

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:39:07 PM

Having a mobile phone is a very good one. At least it help to facilitate information and also easy way to communicate and source for information faster.
But the rate people get addicted to mobile phone is becoming a very big issues in the society. People get addicted to mobile phone to the extent they forget when to do the right thing. Some even get addicted to mobile phone to the extent they forget their track why walking on the road side or street. Some lost focus in class why teaching is going on. So many people have lost their life's because of how addicted they are to mobile phone. Walking along the road at same time pressing their phone before they could realized they get hit by car. The issues of mobile addiction of caused so many business men and women to lose their customers. Some people will forget to attend to their customers simply because they are either watching movie or chatting why keeping customers waiting. You see some people walking along the road with earphone and playing music causing them not to hear what is happening around them. The issues of mobile phone addiction is a very big one in the society.
Please, we should always know the right time to use our mobile phone because there is time for everything. Your phone is your phone. You can always use it when ever you want but not at the wrong time.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:10:20 PM

I myself use mobile for 7/8 hours a day.  Maybe there is work or chatting with friends.  It is true that now people have become addicted to mobile.  Many new technologies are coming out day by day.  Due to which mobile addiction is also happening day by day.  People are showing interest to use mobile more after seeing something new on mobile.  I think to save everyone from mobile addiction, we all have to keep children away from mobile first. We also have to read books and set ourselves up with the natural environment.

Not just children, everyone is addicted to smartphones and it completely changed our life style including the sleeping hours. Now it is not possible to go back the good old days but we can restrict the usage to save our health as the primary reason. Once we start doing something then its a good chance that our kids will follow the same.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 10:53:42 PM

Yes that's right, it's so important that from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to bed, we always remember our mobile phones. Digital everything makes it possible to bring routines and payments in the palm of your hand, this is practical. Even for worship, we use soft copies on our mobile phones. I myself can spend as much as possible throughout the day and the longer it gets, the more entangled it becomes especially when there is an opportunity to earn money Grin sometimes it doesn't count the duration of time spent.

I agree that the growth of Mobile phone users is growing rapidly, because the price of the device is cheap and supports more sophisticated every new release, and the internet quota is also competing to be easily purchased by everyone including students. Even when covid yesterday all school students were required to study face-to-face using an android, it was a good suggestion but the rest of the children also tended to play gadgets for games and social media excessively, beyond the reasonable limits of such use.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 01:17:07 AM

It is not new that majority of the world population are addicted to using mobile phones for different purposes what matters is if your being addicted to your phone is based on things that can be of help to you, bring possible solutions to problems, help you develop your brain on things that will transform you and make you a better person because despite the high rate of phone addicts, a lot of people only spend more time on social media and chatting platforms just to connect with others without having to make adequate use of the time they spend with their phones.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: