Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoiners can't deal with criticism at all because they are chlurmcks.  (Read 143 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:21:31 PM

The Bitcoiners here lose their s@$# whenever I criticize the Bitcoin community. I am not criticizing Bitcoin directly. I am criticizing the people here. But they can't handle any criticism because they are absolute blowhards. Most people act like absolute trash 24/7, and I am calling them out on this. THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 07:32:13 PM

You just get what you give it to others, when you called something as violence and claiming Universities degrees are useless but you are calling yourself as critique, why the double standards?

Bitcointalk offers freedom of speech as long as it doesn't violate any forum rules, if you feel you can't take others opinion then you may have to find somewhere better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:37:25 PM

You just get what you give it to others, when you called something as violence and claiming Universities degrees are useless but you are calling yourself as critique, why the double standards?

Bitcointalk offers freedom of speech as long as it doesn't violate any forum rules, if you feel you can't take others opinion then you may have to find somewhere better.

I can take the opinions of others. I mean, most of these opinions have absolutely no factual basis, so I have to respond by calling out your retardations, but I can still take their opinions, and if they have any factual basis to them, I can accept that. Why are you so upset? Is it because you are an irredeemable chlurmcklet? Yes you are.

I call out universities for promoting violence because universities really do promote violence. Universities refuse to apologize for promoting violence because they are evil places, and if you show me your degree from a universitiy, I have no choice but to consider you and your entire family as both stupid and evil. I will always think this way about universities until they apologize. There is no excuse. And anyone promoting shit like e@#$coin is a s@#$face.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
ineedhelpplease

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 08:10:16 AM

Oh its this dude again.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 04:31:44 PM

Oh its this dude again.
Go away. You are trash.

Happy Pi Day.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
KiraKinl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:22:16 PM

true point with the critics. constructive one should be okay...
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:53:25 PM

true point with the critics. constructive one should be okay...
The Bitcoiners here lose their s@$# whenever I criticize the Bitcoin community.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:14:10 AM

I do not know where you are coming from.  Care to elaborate more and provide examples so that we can understand the situation?

It is a human nature to find fault to others either by just thinking that you are greater than the person or projecting what you hate to yourself and seeing it from others.  However, if we will provide criticism, let it be provided with gentleness and love.  We can give constructive criticism to let the person grow and learn.  Unfortunately, most of us are failing at this aspect.  We are giving criticism to harm and destroy people.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 12:20:19 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2024, 01:39:31 PM by jvanname

I do not know where you are coming from.  Care to elaborate more and provide examples so that we can understand the situation?

It is a human nature to find fault to others either by just thinking that you are greater than the person or projecting what you hate to yourself and seeing it from others.  However, if we will provide criticism, let it be provided with gentleness and love.  We can give constructive criticism to let the person grow and learn.  Unfortunately, most of us are failing at this aspect.  We are giving criticism to harm and destroy people.
90 percent of the things that people say here are absolutely asinine. I am calling the people on this site out on it, but the people here do not want to hear it. The people on this site are the people who I do not want to deal with at all. They are absolute trash. If you do not see this too, then you also are absolute trash. I do not need to explain the obvious to you.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:45:42 PM

Bitcoiners can't deal with criticism at all because they are chlurmcks.

And not only that, but chipmunks are mean, too... especially if you close your hand on the nuts you were feeding them.  Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 07:16:50 PM

And not only that, but chipmunks are mean, too... especially if you close your hand on the nuts you were feeding them.  Grin

Cool
Ok chlurmck.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:01:15 PM

Life is very simple the choice is yours as much as bitcointalk persuasion is not the option but conceptions your at choice to take what suits you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:45:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2024, 09:57:14 PM by BADecker

It's because Bitcoiners are still used to dealing with standard playing cards. Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 11:41:34 PM

Life is very simple the choice is yours as much as bitcointalk persuasion is not the option but conceptions your at choice to take what suits you.

I have given up on persuading people of s@#$ because the only thing that persuades most people of anything is a sufficient amount of bulls@$%.

It's because Bitcoiners are still used to dealing with standard playing cards. Grin

Cool
It is because Bitcoiners know nothing.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: