Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Loaded 0.01 or 0.001 BTC coins; 1 or 0.1 ETH coins; preferably silver  (Read 438 times)
frankbitcoin

Activity: 1344
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:20:48 AM

Find yourself a roll of Satoris.

Ballet also has 0.001BTC - 0.1BTC denomination coins and/or cards that are great for gifting.

https://www.ballet.com/

GL with your search!

I have never seen those before (ballet), super cool
Steeley

Activity: 1134
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:22:44 PM

Thanks for the discussion all. This has been really helpful in my search. With the price of 1 BTC so high now, I find these lower denomination coins much more tractable to deal with, e.g., gifting a 1 BTC coin is dumb but giving a 0.001 BTC one is much more manageable.

I am still searching for these coins, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss a potential sale.

MYBITS too.  Also, the only Ethereum loaded coins I'm immediately familiar with are 2 fractionals by CryptoImperator.
I'm also not aware of any loaded ETH coins, but hoping I can find something with this thread.

Crypto Imperator made a .01 ETH coin 2021 Pr1mal Cypher coin

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:47:00 PM

Thanks for the discussion all. This has been really helpful in my search. With the price of 1 BTC so high now, I find these lower denomination coins much more tractable to deal with, e.g., gifting a 1 BTC coin is dumb but giving a 0.001 BTC one is much more manageable.

I am still searching for these coins, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss a potential sale.

MYBITS too.  Also, the only Ethereum loaded coins I'm immediately familiar with are 2 fractionals by CryptoImperator.
I'm also not aware of any loaded ETH coins, but hoping I can find something with this thread.

Crypto Imperator made a .01 ETH coin 2021 Pr1mal Cypher coin

I think he also made or collaborated with eddaswap on the Ghandi .02 ETH coin as well.  AT101ET has one for sale.
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 919
Merit: 184

watch out for those lying leviathan spirits...

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:00:37 PM

IF wanting cost efficient yet cool gifts, satoris and moonbits would be my go to. Neither of of them Silver, but tried and true original .001 funded collectibles and still undervalued.

A big shout out to whoever didn't bid on the grey proto moonbit in the last Stacks Auction. As that rarity made it to my collection.

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
seavodin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:07:21 PM

A big shout out to whoever didn't bid on the grey proto moonbit in the last Stacks Auction. As that rarity made it to my collection.
I wish i could say it was me, but i would have emptied my wallet for that piece! Haha
Nice find Smiley

Not silver, but metal alloy with a silver finish- not sure if OP wants the value of silver or just the appearance of it.
Either way the heft of the chip is nice, feels substantial.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: