Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most secure BTC futures exchange with good trading volume?  (Read 282 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 10:50:34 AM

Although, the bitmex is only at half a billion dollars but that's still a big volume in my opinion. So your only choice is binance or mexc its up to you op.
It's not "only".

Actually, that's already big and bitmex has been known there mostly first before any others. But with some issues that have found in the past, that's how they've started to drop in volume.

Anyway, it's still a good one if ever someone like OP will put futures money that ain't much.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 06:06:09 AM

You can search the list of the exchange through here https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/derivatives or here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/derivatives/

from that list i already tried

• Binance
  • Bybit
  • Bitget
  • OKX
  • BingX

Tho i dont new people to trade with leverage but thoose exchange are the most well known in futures community 5 of them had top volume so its liquid and then had more than 200 pair most of them is sit at 300~pair so you can buy and sell contract almost any token in top 300 by marketcap

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:20:54 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable exchange that offers BTC futures with good volume on quarterly/delivery contracts

I currently use bitmex but their delivery contract volume is so low - its highest per 24h is 3-4M$

I'm aware of binance and okex they seem to have good products with high volumes but would like to know if there are more out there?

Thanks
I can only mention Binance Exchange as the safest BTC futures exchange with good trading volume. Because there is a lot of volume for futures trading platform. I can't talk about unique exchanges because I don't know much about other exchanges I've used Binance Exchange for trading that's why I'm referring directly to Binance Exchange. While futures trading on unique exchanges may reward you a lot, trading on the Binance Exchange futures trading platform may not reward you much. Actually I am not involved with future trading platform that way I am well involved with spot trading platform that's why I can't say much about future trading platform.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 10:21:02 PM

I have not used Binance before, but it seems to be a trusted exchange used by many people for their future trading. I don't use it for future trading for no serious reason, but the exchange I prefer using all the time while trading futures is Digifinex, and currently I have a BTC/USDT pair running on 3x leverage for me on that exchange. I have been on that trade for a week and some days now and am already profiting from my position. Just use the above link provided in the first comment to get more exchanges and their ranking. 

There is only one reason to refuse to trade on the Binance when trading on this exchange is prohibited. For everyone else, this exchange remains the largest in terms of volume and reliability among other cryptocurrency exchanges.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:23:56 PM

I have not used Binance before, but it seems to be a trusted exchange used by many people for their future trading. I don't use it for future trading for no serious reason, but the exchange I prefer using all the time while trading futures is Digifinex, and currently I have a BTC/USDT pair running on 3x leverage for me on that exchange. I have been on that trade for a week and some days now and am already profiting from my position. Just use the above link provided in the first comment to get more exchanges and their ranking. 

There is only one reason to refuse to trade on the Binance when trading on this exchange is prohibited. For everyone else, this exchange remains the largest in terms of volume and reliability among other cryptocurrency exchanges.

I also am in this favor. Not only that, Binance is much more secured on other exchanges. The transactions are way better and there are more products and other types of transactions you can make. At time being, you can also hold nft, do futures or options trading, p2p with added security, earn as form of investment. I am not endorsing but only giving my experience with the exchange. There is also no problem for me on putting orders, closing positions, and cancelling ones.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 04:01:22 AM

Yeah Bitmex really lost its market share after the CEO Arthur Hayes stepped down. It was the largest perp exchange back in 2017-2019. Pretty much everyone used it. But due to regulations they had to start KYC and everybody left.

Now volume is awful. Remeber their spot BTC pair last week or two. Someone dumped large amounts of spot bitcoins and caused huge wicks. Horrible liquidity right now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Derivatives888

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 01:19:35 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable exchange that offers BTC futures with good volume on quarterly/delivery contracts

I currently use bitmex but their delivery contract volume is so low - its highest per 24h is 3-4M$

I'm aware of binance and okex they seem to have good products with high volumes but would like to know if there are more out there?

Thanks

Deribit is the best, the biggest and the cheapest.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 10:09:09 PM

Deribit is the best, the biggest and the cheapest.

It is difficult for me to understand what your conclusion is based on, because according to the https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/derivatives/ rating, the volume of trading on Deribit is only 15% of the volume of trading on the Binance exchange. The only true thing is that Maker Fees on Deribit is 0%, but Taker Fees are higher than Binance.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██