Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new here but Im old trader i keep eyes on Market.  (Read 732 times)
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 811

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:10:34 AM

I said they play with it the base level are 60k and i load my bags here i don't want to miss the opportunity.
My buying plan when btc 60k-70k

And that plan should have been underway by now, right?
Because now the price of Bitcoin is below $70K even though it is still above $65K, so just forget about who is playing this in the market. Because if you are confident enough in your own plans, there should be no influence that can prevent you from buying Bitcoin in the range you say. Now the price correction is starting to be seen, although it is still only a few percent on Bitcoin, but everyone also knows that this price drop can have a special influence on buyers and also on people who still hold it today.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Joseph-P

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:16:02 AM

I keep eyes on market specially now everybody want to know what btc will do next.
There is also theories that 70k-75k price range btc will fall hard back to 30-40k , it seems for now impossible.
On this thread i start reporting my analyse daily i hope it helps Smiley  
Btc today now price 69k-70k there fight with bulls and bears and WHALE activity what i see that whales are loading bags full now.
Off course many traders will sell to take profit now and many will fear and many will Open short positions but shorts will be liqutated the long orders power its stronger until next btc price target 75k +
I see btc price Will be in 1-2 days 73-75k easy.
I just bought btc eth and some altcoins right now the 69k price range strong support zone for btc.

Last update of info:  Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.
But If btc price 60k-70k price range it's good price to buy

We're currently in a huge dip, no doubt. Opened bitget today to set new buy orders at 69k. Saw an influencer on X say we could hit that mark before plunging deep down to around 30k as you mention. If that happens, then I might as well just give up on trading myself and finally try Copy Trading those influencers on Bitget's platform.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:24:55 AM

Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.
But If btc price 60k-70k price range it's good price to buy [/b]

Surely you are not really an old trader for an analysis like this. I bet you will frequently edit your predictions whenever the market moves against your expectations such as buy on 40k to 50k level when the price is already below 50K and so on.

You should back your post with some good TA. If Bitcoin just hover between 60K to 70k while halving is near to occur. The price will surely correct more since the current range is already on the previous ATH. It will correct around 50% to 70% approximately before it can go another solid leg for a 100k price target next year. You are an old trader but never have a good experience probably.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mansory22022 (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 12:13:50 PM

Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.
But If btc price 60k-70k price range it's good price to buy [/b]

Surely you are not really an old trader for an analysis like this. I bet you will frequently edit your predictions whenever the market moves against your expectations such as buy on 40k to 50k level when the price is already below 50K and so on.

You should back your post with some good TA. If Bitcoin just hover between 60K to 70k while halving is near to occur. The price will surely correct more since the current range is already on the previous ATH. It will correct around 50% to 70% approximately before it can go another solid leg for a 100k price target next year. You are an old trader but never have a good experience probably.

I will not change my plan i stay on plan the 60k-70k base level of btc before my target 110k.
I don't think btc will fall Under 60k If anything then just 57k Lowest just to make good shake off before huge bull run.
For me no matter what's the price actually are now Im buying btc and altcoins becouse i want to be fully loaded before bull run.
348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:10:35 AM

I don't really like it when am seeing that people are believing that the bitcoin market is being manipulated, if it had been that easy then why not everyone keep on with the manipulation process, we have to understand the risk involved in making trades and investment, this same set of investors also make loss but we may b=seem not to understand or know many things that happened with the whales, if we are losing as little as we can afford to, they are losing more than we think we do because their investment is high on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:48:27 AM

I don't really like it when am seeing that people are believing that the bitcoin market is being manipulated, if it had been that easy then why not everyone keep on with the manipulation process, we have to understand the risk involved in making trades and investment, this same set of investors also make loss but we may b=seem not to understand or know many things that happened with the whales, if we are losing as little as we can afford to, they are losing more than we think we do because their investment is high on bitcoin.

Any financial market is inevitably subject to manipulation, the smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. People keep saying that bitcoin is getting bigger and cannot be manipulated. But if you look at gold's capitalization of $13 trillion, the stock market is over $100 trillion. Bitcoin's capitalization is even smaller than that of technology corporations like Apple, so price manipulation is inevitable. If bitcoins are not manipulated, where does their volatility come from? Have you seen any asset that can increase or decrease by 10-30% every day or even every hour?

Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:55:33 AM

As pointed out by others, I don't find any analysis in what you said but they are all general statements based on speculation and predictions without any proper analysis or data back up. What makes you say that there won't be a correction? Even if it wouldn't make the price of Bitcoin go as low as $40k or $30k, but a correction will surely hit the market very soon.
We can't expect the market to keep going up straight because if it keeps going up with the same pace, it will cross $200k in this bull run but that is barely going to happen because there will be ups and downs in the road.
Bitcoin hits as way far high as 85% RSI overbought zone to supposed 70%, and from my experience in the market, Bitcoin usually gets very exhausted immediately it taps into that zone 85% overbought area, well OP still very bullish at this point, I agree with op $75k on the long term but not in this short term because Bitcoin was way due for a pullback, let's be realistic here with how market used to work, Bitcoin moved dramatically fast to $73k and what goes up fast will come down fast too, and this is the current market situation with price of Bitcoin, and like in my post yesterday when Bitcoin were still battling to break above 69k, I said if there is more sell pressure, Bitcoin will find a support at $55k, to mitigate 50% — 30% pullback on the day RSI.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:48:44 PM

What kind of analysis is this?  "Whales are loading bags full"?  That's not analysis, it's reading tea leaves in bull urine.  Price targets without reasoning are meaningless.  And congratulations on buying at a potential peak, because with "analysis" like this, you might be the one getting liquidated.  Do some research, learn about technical indicators, and maybe then you'll have something more than a psychic hotline prediction to base your trades on. This kind of speculations doesn't belong here, but in the Speculation board and the Wall Observer topic.
Sad thing is, bitcointalk does actually need this dude, because we rarely open our own topics, at least he gives us a topic to discuss stuff. Like for example the drop to 30k looking impossible for now, it is true that I think we will not see that right now, but imagine the price going above 100k and eventually it will peak.

However, if we are talking about later on, like if we are talking about "it will never reach there ever again" then I have to say that it may go under 40k again one day, like after the crash it may. Remember, we were at around 70k and went under 20k, so even if we go to 100k, we could go under 40k again in the future. I am not saying we will, but the possibility of it during the bear market is not impossible.

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 03:47:29 PM

however, we also cannot be sure that the bitcoin market does not receive intervention from parties behind the scenes. we don't know how they play and how they influence the opinions of investors to do what they plan. moreover, these big players are those who are experienced and have large capital to be able to do this. and that is why manipulation of the bitcoin market seems like something that is not impossible either.

Mansory22022 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:06:47 PM

however, we also cannot be sure that the bitcoin market does not receive intervention from parties behind the scenes. we don't know how they play and how they influence the opinions of investors to do what they plan. moreover, these big players are those who are experienced and have large capital to be able to do this. and that is why manipulation of the bitcoin market seems like something that is not impossible either.

It's good let them manipulate i don't let myself to trick of the Market volatility.
Im ready and right now in few days i been loading coins to prepare myself for huge bull run.
Sure , they manipulate but they have to follow their coins buying selling plan , they can not just do it random ways yes it's hard to know exacly prices but it's not difficult to know the main prices and base level prices of btc they have to follow % buying and selling in order to get coins off course newbies getting confused by market volatility but i follow the rules and plan not emotions.
In investing and trading NO EMOTIONS just knowledge and education
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:19:56 PM

-snip-
I will not change my plan i stay on plan the 60k-70k base level of btc before my target 110k.
I don't think btc will fall Under 60k If anything then just 57k Lowest just to make good shake off before huge bull run.
For me no matter what's the price actually are now Im buying btc and altcoins becouse i want to be fully loaded before bull run.
I hope you can maintain that plan and realize it well. The opportunity is wide open now, especially because the price of bitcoin has corrected quite deeply in the last few days, so you should have done it. If you doubt that the price will fall further, then use DCA because it will help you to buy more.

I can't guarantee the price won't drop to $60k, that's a possibility that can't be completely ignored. At least you can accumulate at the current price rather than waiting for a bigger drop, but with DCA you definitely won't miss out on many of those opportunities. Do it well, but don't prioritize your ambition over strategy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Troytech

Activity: 168
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:31:06 PM

I keep eyes on market specially now everybody want to know what btc will do next.
There is also theories that 70k-75k price range btc will fall hard back to 30-40k , it seems for now impossible.
Btc today now price 69k-70k there fight with bulls and bears and WHALE activity what i see that whales are loading bags full now.
Off course many traders will sell to take profit now and many will fear and many will Open short positions but shorts will be liqutated the long orders power its stronger until next btc price target 75k +
I just bought btc eth and some altcoins right now the 69k price range strong support zone for btc.

Last update of info:  Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.

You sound so logical forgetting that things never go as planned, although personally I'm still sure we would head to 100k but this consolidation was expected, with so much pump from bitcoin price it was bound to happen.

Now back to your speculation, traders don't control the Market and to me if I was a trader you hardly gave any real speculation, just speaking here and there and none of what you said seem to have any analytical reason meaning your faking beign a trader, and I can't wait to see you mistakenly made another post to contradict yourself.
Troytech

Activity: 168
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:33:56 PM

What kind of analysis is this?  "Whales are loading bags full"?  That's not analysis, it's reading tea leaves in bull urine.  Price targets without reasoning are meaningless.  And congratulations on buying at a potential peak, because with "analysis" like this, you might be the one getting liquidated.  Do some research, learn about technical indicators, and maybe then you'll have something more than a psychic hotline prediction to base your trades on. This kind of speculations doesn't belong here, but in the Speculation board and the Wall Observer topic.

Ha this is clearly the speculation board or you were just so passed off by the shit post that you wanted to help clean the board by sending it elsewhere  Grin, Wall Observer would be a better place to post this, but I think with this quality and faking beign a trader they would also frown on this, but anyway all opinions are accepted 🙇‍♂️
Mansory22022 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:41:29 PM

Last update of info:  Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.

You sound so logical forgetting that things never go as planned, although personally I'm still sure we would head to 100k but this consolidation was expected, with so much pump from bitcoin price it was bound to happen.

Now back to your speculation, traders don't control the Market and to me if I was a trader you hardly gave any real speculation, just speaking here and there and none of what you said seem to have any analytical reason meaning your faking beign a trader, and I can't wait to see you mistakenly made another post to contradict yourself.

I don't change plan neither whales/instutions off course you need to make plans ahead to move right direction.
Well there is all kind of analysis, TA,whales, exchangers, instutions and a lot info on internet If you been in this game long enough then you could probably make some self analyse it doesn't take to be genius to predict btc price to be honest.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:49:21 PM

If we look at the present, we can see that Bitcoin dropped from around $74,000 to around $60,000. The market increased from $60,000 and crossed $68,000 again. So right now we can see the market but it is staying between $60000 to $70000. Based on this position, it is said that Bitcoin will be between $60k and $70k before the next halving. After the halving the market may or may not dump a bit but in the next bull market the market will grow a lot and generate new ATH. Since our next bull season is coming very soon it would be better to buy bitcoins from our $60k to $70k range but even better if we can buy bitcoins using DCA method. By buying Bitcoin with the DCA method you don't have to worry about that investment anymore you can catch the next bull market without worry.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4506

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:19:23 AM

it's cringe material!

Doesn't seem to faze on the kid though.  Grin
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 922

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 03:56:28 AM

Wooowww the old trader is here bro and with all do my respect please share your drawing here I just want to see your perspective on the current market. My early prediction is bitcoin cant create new all time high before halving but here we are and you can take a look the chart that bitcoin already creating all time high in Q1 of 2024 this is crazy.

Do u believe if bitcoin gonna reach 100K at the end of the year?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mansory22022 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:08:45 AM

If we look at the present, we can see that Bitcoin dropped from around $74,000 to around $60,000. The market increased from $60,000 and crossed $68,000 again. So right now we can see the market but it is staying between $60000 to $70000. Based on this position, it is said that Bitcoin will be between $60k and $70k before the next halving. After the halving the market may or may not dump a bit but in the next bull market the market will grow a lot and generate new ATH. Since our next bull season is coming very soon it would be better to buy bitcoins from our $60k to $70k range but even better if we can buy bitcoins using DCA method. By buying Bitcoin with the DCA method you don't have to worry about that investment anymore you can catch the next bull market without worry.

Yes i do DCA buying style always it's not smart to put all capital in once.
Mansory22022 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:15:09 AM

Wooowww the old trader is here bro and with all do my respect please share your drawing here I just want to see your perspective on the current market. My early prediction is bitcoin cant create new all time high before halving but here we are and you can take a look the chart that bitcoin already creating all time high in Q1 of 2024 this is crazy.

Do u believe if bitcoin gonna reach 100K at the end of the year?

Bullish brake out on 68-69k price.
Seems like a lot short positions will get liquitated on 75k,77k 82k
Do i think btc will reach 100k, yes i think so.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:33:14 AM

Last update of info:  Whales shake off Market the actual base level is 66-67k for btc but whales like to take it down and then it up and and again down just to play with it and confuse traders.

Yes i do DCA buying style always it's not smart to put all capital in once.
DCA is more recommended rather than on going all in with a single entry point. We do know that this market do really have those market corrections on which it would really be just that so normal that once you would really be able to caught yourself into that dump or peak price entry then you would really be having those kind of common reactions which you would really be getting worried with it. When it comes to age then it doesnt
matter whether you are old or young it all matters with the skills and on how you would really be hovering yourself into this market. If you are some type of short trader then it would be a common approach that
you would really be actively be watching out the market so that once you have gained then you can secure your profits.

Success in trading cant really be determined in a short span of time on which it would really be just that a common thing on whatever decisions you would really be
doing on which it would be determining about the outcome.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: