Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more saving for travelling? Public transport or personal vehicles?  (Read 360 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 04:32:15 PM

Saving is the most rewarding thing rather than bonuses, perks, and benefits. So for everyday living I would like some opinions or techniques that can save money while travelling to work, school, or business. You can add some money-saving tips other than travelling efficiency. I know I have read some articles about this but I want to know from real people in here.

For me, commuting or using public transport is much cheaper than having personal vehicles. In public transport, you are just paying for the fare from point A to point B, and that's it; no more worries for you. On the other hand, having a personal vehicle will cost you, of course, the initial cost of buying the vehicle, whether it is a motorcycle or a car. A personal vehicle can cost you fuel too since you are the one that is using it. You are obligated to fuel your vehicle. Also,  since you are using it frequently, it should have maintenance and repairs. We don't know if there are hidden or unexpected things that need to be fixed. Another thing is insurance. Of course, if you buy a car, it is covered by insurance. The last thing that vehicle owners need to know is the parking fee. Since it is a private vehicle, you need to pay for the parking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:19:00 PM

For myself I'd choose a personal vihicule, the term if safety, i think everyone trusts only himself in traveling,
Not just the safety but also being satisfied, for me i hate public transport, i hate waiting for the bus, i prefer travel with my own vihicule, take a rest anywhere and anytime i want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: