Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:39:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is meme risk worth the reward?  (Read 308 times)
Makus

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 08:40:58 PM

I don't do memecoins as a result of my lack of interest I don't take them serious although it's been told by those of interest that it gives raoid profit but something I know  about such league of coins is that they burn investors incomparable to the profits it's talk about. If you must invest in altcoins why not go after those that have been in the market for long time order than some rug pull memecoin projects that are flooding into the market due to the bullrun to scavenge money into developers pocket.

Same for me, I don't like diversifying my funds to altcoins, not to talk of meme coins. Coins that where Inspired by jokes and memes. Most of the memecoins out there are just shitcoins, they only last for a short period of time, while some don't even make good pump before they crash back. I have read two meme coin white paper were the developers stated it clearly that the project they made shouldn't be taken serious as it is a test project. Meme coins are easy to create unlike other coins, and because of that, we have lots of inexperienced developers who just created a coin and try as much as possible to get the coin listed on exchange but due to poor mentainance, the coin just crash.

I'm not saying all meme coins are like that. If you find the right memecoin even before it was listed in an exchange, you'll gain enough profit from it, but seeing those kinds of coins are rear.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:57:31 AM

I don't do memecoins as a result of my lack of interest I don't take them serious although it's been told by those of interest that it gives raoid profit but something I know  about such league of coins is that they burn investors incomparable to the profits it's talk about. If you must invest in altcoins why not go after those that have been in the market for long time order than some rug pull memecoin projects that are flooding into the market due to the bullrun to scavenge money into developers pocket.

Same for me, I don't like diversifying my funds to altcoins, not to talk of meme coins. Coins that where Inspired by jokes and memes. Most of the memecoins out there are just shitcoins, they only last for a short period of time, while some don't even make good pump before they crash back. I have read two meme coin white paper were the developers stated it clearly that the project they made shouldn't be taken serious as it is a test project. Meme coins are easy to create unlike other coins, and because of that, we have lots of inexperienced developers who just created a coin and try as much as possible to get the coin listed on exchange but due to poor mentainance, the coin just crash.

I'm not saying all meme coins are like that. If you find the right memecoin even before it was listed in an exchange, you'll gain enough profit from it, but seeing those kinds of coins are rear.
That's what memecoins are mate. You ride the hype for few months then sell off. It's not eth or Solana or chain link with lots of utilities. As a crypto trader you need to be flexible imo.. few weeks ago the hype was on AI tokens, now it's on memecoin. I just recently got into memecoins though, now I'm kinda glued to Bitget memezone..
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:14:38 PM

They were rare when it wasn't bull season, but I think now it's not rare anymore. Rn I'm observing TOAD, still on Solana. It just had a cex listing with an healthy corrections, once I spot a reversal pattern im in.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 04:12:31 PM

According to apostle Paul, if you know you can stay with a woman then you stay but if you can't control yourself then marry. Why am I bringing this. If you know that you can't bear the risk steer clear from memecoins, airdrops and shitcoins because they re full with risks. But if you like to face risk then you are free to participate in memecoins and airdrops. But you have to know that most of them are from scammers. Always make your personal research before investing in them.

As for your number one question. You can spot new memecoins, airdrops and shitcoins by following news on cryptocurrency on Facebook, Twitter X, Instagram, and other media platforms. And for the number two, no be you go list di memecoins or the airdrops but di company of the coin and dey can list it in anyone of their choice. And di third question na di depends on task you go do.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Jaycoinz

Activity: 350
Merit: 174

God is All

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:07:33 PM

For me I will say to some extent meme coins are really worth the risk, well I don't and can't speak for everyone but with what I am seeing in the market with the high fluctuating powers of these coins it certainly not a risk that's worth taking and believe me you definitely don't want to go there. I have this one trick question though about these new meme coins that are being listed now very often in binance and other exchanges and that question is how is it that all coins that are newly listed especially the meme coins are having such high boots profits percentage even before the coins is listed

7juju

Activity: 160
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:56:11 PM

Meme coins are highly risky ventures of which many people comsider them as a gamble and you truly analyze them you will understand that it's a gamble, so when engaging with them you should always consider many things like risking only what you can be able to lose and treat it as a gamble which it is. Don't expect to make anything from it, if eventually something comes out take it in good faith. To answer your question about how to find them early, you have to be following some of these guys that makes some calls on Twitter. Twitter is a home of crypto currency and almost every projects are expose to the Twitter platform. The exchange where most of these memes are listed first is Mexc. Mexc is considered as a home of meme or an exchange of meme coins.
Mr.suevie

Activity: 560
Merit: 342

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:19:47 PM

Okay, here's why I'm here. I've been noticing memecoins trending lately, such as Pepe, Doge, Shiba, WIF, Wen, Myro, which started the charge. Before newer Solana memes like Peng, Brett (this one is on the base Blockchain), and recently Bome, making impressive gains. My question to my fellow Nigerians is, for those on the meme train:

1.How do you spot these memecoins quickly?

2.For someone like me who doesn't use dex, which cex is the best for listing early trending memes?

3. Is the reward worth more than the risk?

And any suggestions you could give.
This particular period wey we dey for the crypto space na period wey person go dey see all sort of crazy pump coins and if you are careful you might get hurt by this same coins that pump so widely. There is this particular guy in my work place that's so upset with altcoins and with the possibility that he could make huge profits off them during this period but he didn't know that the reward he is craving for comes with a sacrifice of a very big risk as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x