Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to invest altcoin now  (Read 494 times)
arjunmujay

Activity: 714
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 01:22:12 PM

I want, after the noticeable decline today, I want you to advise me on some currencies to invest in. I have two thousand dollars to invest. I want you to give me a list of digital currencies to invest. What do you advise me?
because I see you are also new here. I prioritize investing in ethereum (ETH) only.
never look at memecoins or other shitcoins. If your experience is good, you can try using altcoins that fluctuate more than ethereum.

BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:30:20 PM

Bitcoin Ether if you will.  You can invest in Doggy Coin because it is a trustworthy and very reliable token.  In the current situation, you can invest in Bitcoin blindly.  You can make a good profit with Bitcoin depending on the price going up.  I'm not telling you or justifying that it's your personal matter where you invest.  But of course you will learn according to the concept or basic concept of these, you will understand that the profit that will always come is not right, you will not be able to improve, you have to invest with risk, it is your personal matter, you can invest if you want or not, then invest or you want.  Whether your profit comes or not is completely dependent on the market because in that case.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 05:05:48 PM

You should invest in bitcoin if you want a guaranteed profit but there are also some top altcoins which can give you profit and those altcoins are etheruem, BNB, Solana and many more even meme coins are also profitable these days but some risk are also present always with them.

If you want a risk free investment then you can choose bitcoin and Ethereum although their prices get dump but their recovery is also easy so we cannot say that bitcoin and Ethereum are risky as that of other altcoins. One other way of earning with reduce risk is to divide your money in top five coins so your earning will be more hazardous situations will be under control.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 05:13:51 PM

I want, after the noticeable decline today, I want you to advise me on some currencies to invest in. I have two thousand dollars to invest. I want you to give me a list of digital currencies to invest. What do you advise me?
If you don't know what to invest I will advice you not to rush just take your time and make research to know about cryptocurrency to know the best to invest  in. No doubt bitcoin is the best to invest,  but I don't think this is all you need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency,  I will advice you to make research for you to get understanding about what you want to invest your money into.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Abu-Naim

Activity: 462
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 05:17:20 PM

Given you list of altcoins to in invest in is not advisable because when anyone of them fails, you will make reference to the forum and probably users that recommend them for you, therefore it always advisable not to depend on anyone idea or signal to invest especially in Altcoins that are not to be trusted.

If you can invest in bitcoin, you will be free from any kind of thinking related to security bridging or scams provided you keep the bitcoin in your personal wallet. But if you want to invest in altcoin, you are advised to be very careful and do a lot of research about any project you will invest in. Avoid hype and FOMO and focus on your investment plan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
QueenSk

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 05:39:29 PM

Actually it's not the right time to buy because the market is pretty high at the moment even all alternative cryptocurrencies along with Bitcoin are up. But I can see that the market is correcting itself and once it comes down a little bit more, you can invest in good altcoins such as ETH, SOL, GNO, BNB.

Regards
SK
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:04:02 PM

$2000 is a very good amount to invest. If you want to invest your entire money only in altcoins then I would say all your money is going to be very risky. Bitcoin is the safest investment of all coins even though the price is high, you can make more than half of your investment in Bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the best coins to invest in after Bitcoin, I believe in Ethereum the most among alt coins. The upcoming bull run may eth create new price records and here you can invest 30% of your investment. You can also spread the remaining 20% ​​of the investment among the top 20 coins, hoping that you will profit in the future. All in all I want to say you invest in your personal research.
I believe that we are going to end up with a situation that may take a while, and most people do not end up being that great at it, it's just not that cool or easy. We should consider the situation to be a little bit different, and not going to end up being all that easy.

We should be considering the deal to be quite hard, because if you diversify a lot then you may pick something terrible but if you do not diversify at all then you are at the mercy of one. Think of it like this, if you had all the money in the world, what would you want to fix, think of a problem, is that coin or token fixes that or could be used anywhere in there? Then maybe it could be something nice, that feels like the most important part of the deal.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 09:28:09 PM

Wave is doing very good

Solona

Ada

BNB

Pepe

Xrp

But you can as well do your own research too.

Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 09:39:14 PM

because I see you are also new here. I prioritize investing in ethereum (ETH) only.
never look at memecoins or other shitcoins. If your experience is good, you can try using altcoins that fluctuate more than ethereum.
Why would you invest in Ethereum only when we have Bitcoin and other altcoins. It is always good for us to look for a good.project we can hold to make money from the market. Meme projects are also good just like we have defi projects we can always hold to make money from the market. It is good for us to invest in nice projects so that by the time the price of Bitcoin is going bullish, we can always make money from the market while holding without any more fear.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
arjunmujay

Activity: 714
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 09:47:15 PM

Why would you invest in Ethereum only when we have Bitcoin and other altcoins. It is always good for us to look for a good.project we can hold to make money from the market. Meme projects are also good just like we have defi projects we can always hold to make money from the market. It is good for us to invest in nice projects so that by the time the price of Bitcoin is going bullish, we can always make money from the market while holding without any more fear.
I say that because I see OP is still a newbie here and doesn't seem to be very familiar with other altcoins. If I suggest choosing memecoin without any good experience, of course when you lose a large amount of money you will definitely think crypto is a scam and will only add negative thoughts to crypto itself.
If you are like us, who have been involved in the crypto world for a long time, you will definitely be able to choose which crypto is more profitable with all its shortcomings, such as the memecoin you mentioned earlier.

As for Bitcoin itself, there's clearly no doubt there. You can definitely make a profit even if you don't know what the current market conditions are. Just put money in, just a few months or years and you will definitely make a profit.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 95

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 02:30:08 AM

The crypto market favors that carry beginner's luck and also those that are pro, capable of handling the top up and downs of the market without any atom of fear. I've seen the market humbling top traders and whales but we're just here to do our best and triggered profits. You still advise when you know the exact thing to do? Though there's no safer place in the market and it's very compulsory to ask questions. You're in possession of such significant money and you're relenting? It's simple, set up an account, mostly these hardwallets, where you're obligated to bagged enough altcoins and store for bitcoin halving which will be happening in few days from now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 04:16:41 AM

In fact, the decision to invest should be taken by themselves.My little advice to you to invest whatever money you have is to invest most of your money in Bitcoin and try to hold it for a long time.

If you want to invest in coins other than bitcoin I would say invest in old alt coins even though it is risky.

You can invest in these coins which can bring you profit in future
1. Solana
2. XRP
3. Matic

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 04:47:08 AM

In fact, the decision to invest should be taken by themselves.My little advice to you to invest whatever money you have is to invest most of your money in Bitcoin and try to hold it for a long time.

If you want to invest in coins other than bitcoin I would say invest in old alt coins even though it is risky.

1. Solana
2. XRP
3. Matic
If you want to try long-term investment in altcoins, then Ethereum is also an option. In fact, with $2k, it would be better to choose a top altcoin that is still affordable to own a few coins. Coins such as ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, MATIC, DOT, and others, still have great potential to reach new ATHs in the future. For XRP, it might be a good coin, but since its ATH, even now the price has seen very little increase.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 08:58:43 AM

I don't think it's very good to ask other people about your investing plan.  You must learn to analyze and assign the points to the coin of your choice.  You can search for the best coins on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.  Choose the top 20 items from the list.  Do an analysis of the coin by looking at the curve.  You can look for tutorials on YouTube and websites.  You can look for an exchange that gives you a demo account to learn so you won't lose your money.  Do that and it will be fun.  For this time, investing in Bitcoin is the best.  Additionally, ETH, BNB and Solana can be alternatives.
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:34:23 AM

I say that because I see OP is still a newbie here and doesn't seem to be very familiar with other altcoins. If I suggest choosing memecoin without any good experience, of course when you lose a large amount of money you will definitely think crypto is a scam and will only add negative thoughts to crypto itself.
If you are like us, who have been involved in the crypto world for a long time, you will definitely be able to choose which crypto is more profitable with all its shortcomings, such as the memecoin you mentioned earlier.

As for Bitcoin itself, there's clearly no doubt there. You can definitely make a profit even if you don't know what the current market conditions are. Just put money in, just a few months or years and you will definitely make a profit.
Not all meme coins are bad just like we have good and well recognized meme coins op can hold for the bull that are doing well in the market now. Making money is not easy in the market that is why we need to be prepared and always look for good project to hold to keep making money from the market. Meme coins mike Shiba Inu, Pepe, Memeland, Floki etc are good to hold and we can all make money from such projects because the price has been doing well in the market for a long time now.
 Although newbies need to be informed about the risk that is involved in investing in the crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:21:28 PM

Not the best time to invest in altcoins at the moment market is dipping as lolof right now cause it is much extended and a pullback may set in anytime soon . So it will be much better to wait for a retest before thinking of buying more altcoins at the moment .

You can't just conclude this isn't right time to buy because of the little deep we are experiencing. No one fully knows the lowest deep or the highest high of any crypto. It normal to see a pull back after BTC has reach its all time high making all investors to be at profit. Some of this investors that has been waiting for this time may definitely sell out their coin making a pull back to occur. There may be a bull movement after this pullback. So, it's better to buy now using DCA before the bull movement.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:21:33 AM

1. Solana
2. XRP
3. Matic
If you want to try long-term investment in altcoins, then Ethereum is also an option. In fact, with $2k, it would be better to choose a top altcoin that is still affordable to own a few coins. Coins such as ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, MATIC, DOT, and others, still have great potential to reach new ATHs in the future. For XRP, it might be a good coin, but since its ATH, even now the price has seen very little increase.
After Bitcoin, Ethereum is a good coin to hold for long-term investing in altcoins. BNB, SOL coins along with Ethereum are showing good performance. Solana in particular has seen the coin cross $200. The Solana coin is not far from its past highs. Expect Solana to break its past record and reach a new ATH in the upcoming bull run. However, it seems to me that ETH, BNB, SOL coins will increase in value in the future bull run and a good way to hold the coins for the long term is to invest in all three to get good profits.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 09:06:55 AM

Wave is doing very good

Solona

Ada

BNB

Pepe

Xrp

But you can as well do your own research too.

Nice set there mate ,  Go for holding

lol the market recovered already and since you seems to don't know what are you doing
here so better to learn from yourself first and dig more in the market , don't  just decide buying
this and that because someone tells you instead better to learn your own way because that is
your money mate.
remember there is no rush here and will never have since if you just jump and buying then
you will be ending a loser all your life.

FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:03:02 AM

If you want to invest then surely you can invest in these coins. You can get maximum benefit if you invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum coin, Manta coin, TIA Coin, Solana coin, Dogecoin etc. These coins grow with the Bitcoin market and are among the highest gainer coins in the current market.

SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 476
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:00:17 AM

IF you are new and do not have much experience in this market, you should choose safe Altcoins with large capitalization, preferably in the top 10 Marketcap. The profit may not be much compared to if you invest in coins with a smaller capitalization, or meme coins, but in return your capital will grow more safely. Besides, if unfortunately there is a major market correction, your account will not be seriously affected when investing in these top coins, and the chance of recovering immediately afterward will be much higher than other small-cap coins. Don't try to find high profits right when you first join the market, this is a trap for creators to take away money from newcomers. Build a portfolio that ensures safety first, then think about profit. There is still a long time for you to invest. If you invest correctly and patiently, your account will grow very sustainably. Some top coins I can recommend for you are: ETH, XRP, Link, Matic...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: