Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm curious about your thoughts on when Bitcoin might hit $1,000,000  (Read 666 times)
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:08:56 PM

I don't think I have enough bitcoin to be so excited that bitcoin would reach a sudden price of 1 million dollars, I'll be so disappointed cause I have not accumulated enough bitcoin and my 25% allocation from my weekly income into DCA would be so small that it can't be adding much value to my stash as It woudl be doing now, the last thing I'm anticipating right now is such a great price move. So before you make topics like this, make sure you have enough bitcoin to be anticipating such price increase, if not your no difference from a spectator that would be watching bitcoin make history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 04:46:25 PM

I don't think I have enough bitcoin to be so excited that bitcoin would reach a sudden price of 1 million dollars, I'll be so disappointed cause I have not accumulated enough bitcoin and my 25% allocation from my weekly income into DCA would be so small that it can't be adding much value to my stash as It woudl be doing now, the last thing I'm anticipating right now is such a great price move. So before you make topics like this, make sure you have enough bitcoin to be anticipating such price increase, if not your no difference from a spectator that would be watching bitcoin make history.

There would really be those people who are really that optimistic when it comes to he price on which they would really be setting out those bars high on which they are really that expecting that each
coin would really be able to hit up a million per coin on which we know that this is something that cant be easily achieved. There's no way that we could really be able to know on whats the future
and this is why any speculation or price approach or guessing out would really be that something valid on which we know that we do have our own perceptions and insights towards things
on which neither it could be ended up on being that realistic or non realistic ones.

This is why it would really be that best that you should really be making yourself that realistic over things so that you wont really be finding yourself
that expecting or anticipating or something that too positive towards price that we dont even know if its really that happening or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 09:56:09 AM

Why would you be disappointed though? I mean it already means success for Bitcoin it if hits $1 million. It's just to bad that you don't have any but still there are majority that have a lot or little and so it will be cause of celebration of it hits that price, similar to what we are going to see when the price hits at least $100k in this bull run. And it's not that too late to accumulate BTC mate. Just start small, you don't need to but 1 BTC right away. Again, you have mentioned DCA already and so that is a good strategy for us regular and average joe and working very hard to at least get .1 BTC in our lifetime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Greyhats

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:43:02 AM

Why would you be disappointed though? I mean it already means success for Bitcoin it if hits $1 million. It's just to bad that you don't have any but still there are majority that have a lot or little and so it will be cause of celebration of it hits that price, similar to what we are going to see when the price hits at least $100k in this bull run. And it's not that too late to accumulate BTC mate. Just start small, you don't need to but 1 BTC right away. Again, you have mentioned DCA already and so that is a good strategy for us regular and average joe and working very hard to at least get .1 BTC in our lifetime.

Agreed when Btc hits a mil/1btc I don’t think I will be accumulating phase any more. It’s a few cycles out should be in maintenance mode selling small amounts to cover day to day stuff. Even if you started to dca today I still believe you would be in maintenance mode by the time 1mil hits

We are still early Wink
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 01:14:25 PM

I don’t get it, why people are worried about the price. I mean we know that Bitcoins are limited in numbers, hence it’s obvious that the price will go up due to the buy demand led by the traders. All we need to do is just to wait and watch when it will happen. But the time can be shortened if more people demand to buy the coins at faster pace. We can see that this is being already followed. Hence next bull run it might be possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██