Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The root of insecurity in Nigeria  (Read 141 times)
Neobanks (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 02:05:58 AM

Sometimes I wonder why Nigeria is facing high rates of insecurity and crime. The root of the high level of insecurity in a blessed country like Nigeria can be argued that indices such as corruption, hatred, lack of faith among the citizen, incompetent leadership, bribering, illiteracy, tribalism, religion interest, regional interest, porose nature of our boarder, divers local languages, government poor policies, high rates of unemployment and poverty are factors that promote incidences of insecurity and crime in Nigeria.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:10:29 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), Hatchy (1)

Re: The root of insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Impact of religion in Nigeria development
Re: The causes of hunger in Nigeria
sorry if I may have offended you, but you have just created 3 thread in less than 24 hours while 1 has not been properly taken care of. it is called spamming. so you should be careful when creating multiple thread. you can just creat 1 a day and leave the second for another day,  thanks.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 04:51:15 AM

The root of insecurity in Nigeria is bad leadership, bad leadership has brought hardship to the citizens so people decide to take laws into their hand by fending for themselves, how will you be sidling the people and still expect them to be peaceful, though there are people who hide under this hardship or bad treatment of the government to the people to perpetrate evil but generally we are faced with hardship here and there nothing hardship can not cause to the people, I belive that the government knew what to do im other to salvage this situation but they decided to pay deaf ears to them.

Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:45:47 PM

The number one problem of insecurity we have in Nigeria is poor leadership and bad governance which has                  caused the insecurity in our country becoming threats and dangers of lives and properties  also unemployment and securities ,elite exploitation of ethnicity and religious difference, corruption, weak security tools, porous boarders, marginalization and inequality in the country.

In other for the country to be safe the government has to retrace their steps and solve all these above so that our country can be a better and peaceful home for us all to live.
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 06:01:10 PM

Sometimes I wonder why Nigeria is facing high rates of insecurity and crime. The root of the high level of insecurity in a blessed country like Nigeria can be argued that indices such as corruption, hatred, lack of faith among the citizen, incompetent leadership, bribering, illiteracy, tribalism, religion interest, regional interest, porose nature of our boarder, divers local languages, government poor policies, high rates of unemployment and poverty are factors that promote incidences of insecurity and crime in Nigeria.

My brother, no be only Nigeria dey experience such, e dey very common in all society wey government no dey provide job's, and a source of living for the common man.

Another thing wey I see as a major problem and is one of the root cause of insecurities in our country naija na high birth rate, you go see person wey never feed well, go give birth to 5 children and above, when those children grow up, and no better work or skill wey them go use survive, them go decide to go into crime, and when person dey inside such situation, e dy very easy for our politicians to use them as tools for their selfish interest, so to me, lack of jobs na the major thing behind insecurities in our country naija.

babagem1

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 08:20:28 PM

The only thing I go talk about for this insecurity issues is the rate of poverty and ask me why, this is because our police officers are hungry and police is one of the number one force that protect the country internally and organize everything how it should be, our police are the one coming against the citizen taken and  taking bribes, the government is not being our police officers well and this is one of the reason why our police officers don’t care about the citizen in the world police is always at the front, see we need to understand that any issue in this is from our police force. in USA police work in different areas at night. They stand at different junctions with the car. They will never do a rude block, but in our country police stand on the road to take money from people that person if you don’t pay the problem we have no active 911, the problem in Nigeria is from the police because our government is not paying them well.
iBaba

Merit: 236

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 10:22:26 PM

Insecurity, corruption, and all the things wey you mention no be only Nigeria own. E no be Nigerian matter alone. For fact, many countries, including African ones and Asia, dey suffer pass Nigeria. When you talk about insecurity, no place dey wey dey face insecurity wey dey destroy people life like Palestine, Gaza, and other places. Nobody dey take any drastic action or measures to solve those problems.

War no dey too far from some places like Ukraine, and so far, no solution don come. For Africa, countries like Sudan, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger dey face crisis too and you fit only talk say Nigeria dey do better pass dem as far as insecurity dey concern us. Not many people fit talk am but even United States dey face serious domestic insecurity.

Because of this, gun violence dey happen and e don dey almost too much as hundreds of thousands don die within one year and e no look like say their government fit bring long-term solution to those crises. You fit dey for safe place but still dey fear say pesin go come out with gun and start to shoot anyhow because e dey depressed.

So e no be something wey dey peculiar to Nigeria alone. We fit solve our problem for our own country. Government sabi wetin dem need to do to solve all this internal security issues and dem just need to do am and stop to dey play politics around am.

E no too hard to solve these problems but na hard decision wey government need to make to stop the corruption for the system wey selfishness cause so that peace, unity, happiness, victory, and every other good thing fit return to the land.

Neobanks (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 12:49:53 AM

The only thing I go talk about for this insecurity issues is the rate of poverty and ask me why, this is because our police officers are hungry and police is one of the number one force that protect the country internally and organize everything how it should be, our police are the one coming against the citizen taken and  taking bribes, the government is not being our police officers well and this is one of the reason why our police officers don’t care about the citizen in the world police is always at the front, see we need to understand that any issue in this is from our police force. in USA police work in different areas at night. They stand at different junctions with the car. They will never do a rude block, but in our country police stand on the road to take money from people that person if you don’t pay the problem we have no active 911, the problem in Nigeria is from the police because our government is not paying them well.
I'm not disputing your humble opinion for seeing that police is the major root of insecurity in nigeeia. But if may ask who are the police and who are the people? Police is just a body of the people vested with power and responsibility to project the lives and properties of innocent citizens.
In contrary, the opinion of poverty seen to enhance more facilitation to the major root of insecurity in the country because a poor is like a wounded hungry lion that has lost his sense of belonging and will thereby be expose to many options that may have negative impact to the society. In otherwise, I think that the character and mindset of the people play a better role in the socio-economic and political behaviour of the people, a man that have the right mindset and the right information will be of value to the society so I believe if we reorientate our mind to occomodate positivity it will help to minimize the level of insecurity in the country.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:22:05 PM

Too many wahala plenty for Naija, e come be like say di main things wey go fit help di issue na education, economic opportunities and truth. E get how many young people for Naija wey no get work. If dem no get work and no money, dem fit do bad things. For education, if we fit make everybody for Naija get di same education, dem fit get better understanding about politics and e fit make dem want better life. And if government get program wey go help pipo get work and money, na dat kind economic programs like that go make person no go want do bad things to get money. And if education reach di young person, them fit dey make good decisions for their life.
Promocodeudo

Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 03:45:55 AM

Poverty is the root of insecurity in Nigeria, you don't expect a poor man or woman to be peaceful when they are looking for something to eat, I know that they government has succeeded in making people Believe that Nigerian are lazy but I must tell us for free that we are not lazy here, is just that we are unlucky as the citizens of this country to have a government that does not believe equality, insecurity will always be in Nigerian as far as the so called leaders fail to do the needful as always, how will you expect a good system without a good plan, tackle poverty engage people in meaningful jobs, you will see that insecurity will be a thing of the past.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:52:10 AM

Every blame goes to the government,  the responsibility of the government is to provide security and to protect life and property safe. When security is not working well in a country their is nothing anybody can do without it . The reason why we have insecurity is because the government have not yet realised what their assignment is all about.  It is only government that can give good security,  the people can't give themselves security or protect themselves.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 02:51:00 PM

My friend, while tackling the source of Nigeria's instability is very important, resolving the nation's current security issues is also critical. Boko Haram and Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) are two major violent extremist organizations that have been responsible for many attacks and deaths in recent years. These groups have exploited Nigeria's problems such as poverty and lack of development to gain support and recruit members. There is also a need for more effective and coordinated government responses to the threat of violent extremism, including improved information sharing and better cooperation between security forces in the region. And also Nigerian government could do is to increase funding and support programs that address the root causes of poverty, such as improving access to education, job opportunities etc.
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:46:17 PM

The reason of insecurity in Nigeria can drawn to different factors.this factors include political instability, economic inequality,social unrest, ethnic and religious conflict and high crime rates.
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 10:08:28 PM

The rate of crime is too high in Nigeria which has lead to , unemployment and poverty . Bad leadership, no trust ,pride and greed cultism, oil theft , injustice,ritual killings and kidnapping,hatred and tribal strife are the source of insecurity in our country .
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 10:42:02 PM

To be sincere, Nigeria is facing a very high rate of insecurities, and that's why the country is not moving forward. Some people's claim that we're the largest country, and we're not seeing anything good in the country, accept corruption every day. Honestly, every part of in this our country is so bad. We're lacking in many things in Nigeria: good leadership, governorships, and politics. Those who are supposed to lead people in the right direction are the ones causing the most problems for the country. And that's why the roots of the insecurity in the country is increasing and very strong.

Furthermore, Can we imagine how the news has been going around about the crimes that are cutting in defferences places on a daily basis, and poverty is the factor that is building them because of the high rates of unemployment in the country.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: