Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] Monetized & Verified TikTok Account – TikTok Creativity Program  (Read 22 times)
bksoftwareshopz (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 02:58:22 AM

Hello Champs,

I'm excited to offer a unique opportunity for those interested in tapping into the explosive growth of short-form video content. My verified TikTok account is now up for sale – a perfect asset for brands, influencers, or marketers looking to expand their digital footprint on one of the fastest-growing social media platforms.

Key Features:

Verified Status: Adds credibility and authenticity, attracting a higher engagement rate.
Monetized Account: Already generating income through TikTok’s Creator Fund.
Engaged Followers: A loyal and active follower base, ready for new content.
Niche Flexibility: Suitable for various content genres, from tech to lifestyle.

This is a golden opportunity to own a platform with significant potential for content virality and revenue generation. For more details, including analytics and pricing, please send me a private message.

Serious inquiries only. Let's take your digital presence to the next level!

Aged TikTok Account  >> (48k+followers)
PRICE >>>>>>> $200 only

See features below!
>>withdrawals history
>>100% verified
>>buy and start using immediately
>> NICHE - Viral Stories, Health and Daily News.
>>> COUNTRY - USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy

Feel free to send payment to the bitcoin address below, send me a message on Telegram which includes your payment proof and user name. Once confirmed in less than 1 minutes, your account will be sent to your email address or telegram.

BTC : bc1qc9fknp9srg6cpjq7rr9g5fukkgjkyaregjdg75
USDT ALSO AVAILABLE! (Request for wallet address)

CONTACT!

TELEGRAM Link: https://t.me/bksoftshopz
Username : bksoftshopz

STOCK is very limited. We've made a couple of sale and yet to restock. So order now and start making tons of income online as a TikTok creator. I'll be including a detailed guide used by one of my student to make good income monthly on TikTok Creativity Program.

Place your orders!!  Smiley Smiley

Cheers  Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bksoftwareshopz (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 02:09:19 PM

CA and UK Accounts available.. Kindly dm for more info.
USA accounts also available.

TELEGRAM Link: https://t.me/bksoftshopz
Username : bksoftshopz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: